Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: type this dual pair!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default type this dual pair!

I know the types, don't quote the pics! thx.
    Last edited by redbaron; 05-11-2010 at 07:52 PM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'mon, it's easy!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    C'mon, it's easy!!
    Fine, then. The woman reminds me of SEI (expressions). Therefore the man must be ILE. Laugh all you want at screwing this "easy" typing. *walks away muttering about stupid VI*

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Fine, then. The woman reminds me of SEI (expressions). Therefore the man must be ILE. Laugh all you want at screwing this "easy" typing. *walks away muttering about stupid VI*
    I'm gonna let others take a stab. Okay so it wasn't fair of me to say "it's easy". I myself am pretty bad at VI.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pics saved to hd.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Pics saved to hd.
    but now you have to guess!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Pics saved to hd.
    Fap Fap Fap
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Fap Fap Fap
    The idea of that sound is so gross to me. Like, masturbating, not gross. "fap fap fap fap," hella gross. Puke-y face. ("Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my puke-y face...")

OP: Not beta, probably Ne-valuers, the man looks like the Si-ego to me, though, and the girl definitely isn't IEE... I sort of thought he was the feeler and she was the thinker. But my guess is also ILE-SEI, just with reversed who is the ILE and who is the SEI.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it LSI- EIE? that was my first guess.
    asd

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[.
    Is this Rick DeLong? Looks like him

anyway, the guy is IxNxp type and the woman is ExSxp types ; so I guess they may be Beta duals and wow they look great together or gama duals I can't tell which one is the T/F
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Is this Rick DeLong? Looks like him

anyway, the guy is IxNxp type and the woman is ExSxp types ; so I guess they may be Beta duals and wow they look great together or gama duals I can't tell which one is the T/F
    pretty good, Maritsa.

Answer: man is INFp-Ni
    woman is ESTp-Se

No, it's not Rick. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

pretty good, Maritsa.

Answer: man is INFp-Ni
    woman is ESTp-Se

No, it's not Rick. lol
    That sounds right.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's more, they are the single most dualized pair I've ever met. Together since they were 16, now 35 years old.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm LII male ESE female?
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

what's more, they are the single most dualized pair I've ever met. Together since they were 16, now 35 years old.
    I know; I tell people how wonderful it is all the time, but duals can be easily illusioned into building wrong relationships for themselves as well and loosing touch with their inner compass.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    umm LII male ESE female?
    wrong...I have to teach you VI.

I was thinking SEE and ILI too. as an alternative.
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh damnit. i just saw the answer. honestly they both looked IEI to me- more so the male- but I didn't think SLE-IEI bc the female didn't seem SLE to me at all.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

his interesting dressing style gave it away for me as IEI and his humor lots of there, but seems introverted and does not focus at the camera at all

she seems very together and very serious, because of the bags under her eyes, I have an impression that she has allergies.
    -

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    his interesting dressing style gave it away for me as IEI and his humor lots of there, but seems introverted and does not focus at the camera at all

she seems very together and very serious, because of the bags under her eyes, I have an impression that she has allergies.
    yes, she does have allergies! she's the businesswoman. he writes music, plays the guitar, does all the web design for their business. She deals with all the people, etc. It's amazing what a well-oiled machine they are. And how much fun I have when I'm with them! She definitely has the Se and he has the Ni. They both use plenty of Fe but he brings it out in her for sure. he's very wacky, goofy, dreamy. She's logical, encouraging, sees the value in us Ni types (which always comes as such a surprise to me every time, even though I've known her for 20 years now). They're funny in that they've been together for so much of their adult life that they don't need other people. They're almost like an island unto themselves. Yet perfectly happy. It's kind of odd but also really cool. They're gonna be the couple that one will die and the other one will die within the next 24 hours because they can't live without each other. Not in a stupid way, but just matter-of-factly. They're one.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would've said XNFp for the guy

last picture - IEI giveaway
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have also guessed ISFp for the girl and ENTp for the guy.

But I can see ESTp for the girl, but the guy I dunno.

I can't see past their outfits. It looks like they are playing peasants in a Broadway show.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post

But I can see ESTp for the girl, but the guy I dunno.

I can't see past their outfits. It looks like they are playing peasants in a Broadway show.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    Yeah, this is what I would have guessed too. I can definitely see the guy as IEI now, though. His emotional expressions are much more subtle than hers. He does look like Rick.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that's great.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah yeah, well i was close. props 2 me. people that are really in love always make me happy.
    asd

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    people that are really in love always make me happy.
    Do you ever feel afraid you will never be(come) one of those people?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    do you ever feel afriad you'll never be one of those people?
    not especially. I think I did when I was younger and less mature. I grew up in a very loving household and have a really positive outlook towards relationships.
    asd

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh is that your brother and sister-in-law? I wasn't that far off! I just switched the S/N. So I'm pretty proud of myself.

Also, awwwww for duality. I hope I'm that lucky one day!
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Oh is that your brother and sister-in-law?
    yes
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I promise that I didn't look at your typing of them, Redbaron, before I decided they looked most like ESTp (her) and INFp (him). For some reason, she was the easiest, though he looks really intuitive and "soft". It was the pic with her and the hat mural - something about her expression reminded me of a girl ESTp I know. And in the one where they're eating, too. There's this sort of hardness and drive in her and he is happy in having and taking it.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I relate very much to this! Yes, "one" is well said, is like you can't think about something which is not in the advantage of (or at least related) the other as well. Among many other things.

I was curious about this myself, whether me and my gf will die shortly one after the other... I mean I feel like everything is possible, everything is so relaxed, and if one survives will have his/her partner de-facto blessing to live his/her life happily. I don't know why, but I feel that that thing would be more applicable to Semi-Duality and Illusionary relationships, like some sort of idealized love(?). Sounds like a suffering or some obligation, I don't know, I mean like duals things are very simple and as far as this concerns me, I'm totally relaxed about anything that will happen. I don't know about her, being an Ethical type, but me, I see people having similar properties and if it was her or someone else on a similar design - what is the difference? Technically speaking, just a piece of a compatible woman.
    your girlfriend must find you very charming, most girls like when you tell them they are just a universal part.
    asd

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They apparently love vintage clothing, that's what I can say...
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    They apparently love vintage clothing, that's what I can say...
    I feel a certain warmth when you are in a place; I think that's how I feel when my mom is with me...; it's your charm.
    -

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'mon, it's easy!!
    ILE-SEI. very alpha they look. not to be too yoda-ish. lol

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Blaze, are ILE goofy?
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    ILE-SEI. very alpha they look. not to be too yoda-ish. lol
    which one ILE?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast