Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Socionics Killer

What, you never heard of the Socionics killer?

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Tell us all about!

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone on the forum will probably try to do this. Oops. Umm, everyone watch the other forum members to stop the Socionics Killer.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, there are actually a few potential mass murderers on this forum. I think I should leave because of that. Good thing it's good as dead with how it's still down all the time. This has been the Department of Pre-Crime report.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    Yeah, there are actually a few potential mass murderers on this forum. I think I should leave because of that. Good thing it's good as dead with how it's still down all the time. This has been the Department of Pre-Crime report.
    I d expect sth like that from you. You are really sick. Very obsessive and out of touch with reality.

I think you should be detained and removed from society.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    I d expect sth like that from you. You are really sick. Very obsessive and out of touch with reality.

I think you should be detained and removed from society.
    Ah, yes, the person who's seen the acts of violence and attempted rape committed at forum meet-ups is the problem, not the criminals. People who report a crime are the problem, not people who commit it!

I can hear your cognitive dissonance, but I don't care, because I'm also listening to "Hallelujah," and that's much more pleasant.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You keep talking about how people got hurt at forum meet ups in a secretive way. Talk it open and give names/nicks.

Surely, there will be other witnesses.

Your situation is much worse if this is real and you still keep being here. Either way, you should get help immediately.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
    No. Tell us all about!
    On her avatar and signature exist symbols of death. And also of magics. Mb she's a member of death cult.
    She may reject the intentions to be more lethal. While made a warning as could not resist totally to light part of her damned soul.

> actually a few

She could to notice other cult members here too.

As a plan they may to spread whines alike "Socionics is wrong because I could not use it". In a hope that lesser of people will use useful theory and so will be weaker. What will make a harm to them and others near, hence indirectly will predispose to shorter and lesser pleasant life.
    Or by spreading baseless heretical theories about Jung types to reduce the number of correctly identified types, of correct types applications, hence there was lesser of usefulness for people. And by other ways of opposing to reason, truth and humanistic morality.

As she've used the section of famouses, so we may hope to see the data about her public meaning and presence. I'd prefer a videointerview.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    On her avatar and signature exist symbols of death. And also of magics. Mb she's a member of death cult.
    She may reject the intentions to be more lethal. While made a warning as could not resist totally to light part of her damned soul.

> actually a few

As a plan they may to spread whines alike "Socionics is wrong because I could not use it". In a hope that lesser of people will use useful theory and so will be weaker. What will make a harm to them and others near, hence indirectly will predispose to shorter and lesser pleasant life.
    Or by spreading baseless heretical theories about Jung types to reduce the number of correctly identified types, of correct types applications, hence there was lesser of usefulness for people. And by other ways of opposing to reason, truth and humanistic morality.

As she've used the section of famouses, so we may hope to see the data about her public meaning and presence. I'd prefer a videointerview.
    I'm scared.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You keep talking about how people got hurt at forum meet ups in a secretive way. Talk it open and give names/nicks.
    Krae and fenris are two. I'm going to ignore you hating me just because I said something that scared you. Krae hurt some people according to @bnd, and fenris got hurt according to @Hitta. According to Hitta, mu4 groped fenris at a forum meet-up. Krae is one user I would suspect would go on a mass shooting, since he says he thinks it's manly to fight and die in a war, but I don't agree with that, even if I like joking about being Ghost Writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

> actually a few

...I knew lots of people wouldn't get "Ghost Writer" or chaos, mostly Russians who listen to schlager music, but whatever.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you scare me. Like you would go on and kill people who uses socionics as some sorta revenge lol.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you scare me. Like you would go on and kill people who uses socionics as some sorta revenge lol.
    This is slander. Revenge for what? I'm only concerned about the Marxism on this forum, and I don't think killing people is a remotely acceptable answer to deal with people promoting Marxism, just saying.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    This is slander. Revenge for what? I'm only concerned about the Marxism on this forum, and I don't think killing people is a remotely acceptable answer to deal with people promoting Marxism, just saying.
    I dunno, revenge your 6000+ posts and time they stole from you or sth.

I’m sure when you do it, you will make up a nice excuse.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, revenge your 6000+ posts and time they stole from you or sth.

I’m sure when you do it, you will make up a nice excuse.
    I won't do it, slanderer, so you should make up your imaginary excuses now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I've heard of it... is the name of an asteroid, isn't it?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

according to @Hitta
    hitta is not a reliable source.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    hitta is not a reliable source.
    The only other source we have is mu4, and he's an even less reliable source, so while I don't automatically accept Hitta's account, I find it slightly more plausible.