Thread: I absolutely hate

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I absolutely hate...

Being open and honest with my emotions... Well not so much hate as the experience of being open with them is actually painful to me. I mean sure I would like to be but it's just so damn scary and nerve racking and just horrible. Well the positive ones anyway, I can tell anyone how much they suck or why I hate them or what I don't like.

Can't tell anyone anything positive though. Unless it's habit like saying "I love you" to my mom and aunt.

Or I'm drunk as shit apparently.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Being open and honest with my emotions... Well not so much hate as the experience of being open with them is actually painful to me. I mean sure I would like to be but it's just so damn scary and nerve racking and just horrible. Well the positive ones anyway, I can tell anyone how much they suck or why I hate them or what I don't like.

Can't tell anyone anything positive though. Unless it's habit like saying "I love you" to my mom and aunt.

Definitely relate.

This is what dualz and internet anonymity are for.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, yeah, this other day, I thought about that thing with ESTps that they don't show their true feelings and shit. Well, that's really true in reality. Well, but that's what for NiFe is for

Shit, I'd like to fuck some SLE whore, and just lay down with her, chat about random stuff, and have fun as I do with my SLE pals...

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex followed by feelings-talk? If that's what you're into, dude. (jk).

Anyway, I can tell anyone about how awesome they are and how much I like hanging around them, but I can't tell anyone about how much they suck and the many things they fail at, despite being acutely aware of them.

Also, SLEs inability to express positive feelings a-ok by all the IEIs I know. I mean, we basically know how everybody feels all the time anyway, so... yeah, just find an IEI chick and cry on her shoulder somewhere in private where no one else can see you.

But on the serious tip, I'm sort of turned on by the idea of "taking care" of an SLE girl emotionally. It's mostly the idea that someone so strong could actually need my help in some way, and then the idea that someone would trust me with a very vulnerable part of themselves. It's sort of like, here's one way in which I can be a helper and a sort of protector. That's the great thing about a dual; not just that they have what you need, but that they need what you have.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    That's the great thing about a dual; not just that they have what you need, but that they need what you have.
    the head of the nail has been hit.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post

yeah, what silverchris said. IEIs don't mind that you can't talk about your positive emotions cause they can tell how you're feeling for the most part. And it's also cool that you can express negative ones cause IEIs have a much harder time with that. Plus I admire people who aren't afraid to be blunt and just come right out and SAY the truth.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex followed by feelings-talk? If that's what you're into, dude. (jk).
    i see nothing wrong in this, lol
    and then the idea that someone would trust me with a very vulnerable part of themselves. It's sort of like, here's one way in which I can be a helper and a sort of protector.
    yeah, me too. i have this sorta magical thing in me, sorta, a dream about crying girl in, a fantasy, and of course i dont adore sissys, i like my duals, so yeah, whatever...

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas View Post
    i see nothing wrong in this, lol
    lol. Neither do I, I guess?

yeah, me too. i have this sorta magical thing in me, sorta, a dream about crying girl in, a fantasy, and of course i dont adore sissys, i like my duals, so yeah, whatever...
    1) did you mean "crying girl" or "a crying girl," because I believe "crying girl" is an internet/pop-culture meme that refers to a little girl who was crying about something on American Idol. And I'm pretty sure you're not a creeper, so...

2) Yeah, right, it's not 'cause they're sissys, it's 'cause they're not sissys. I mean, I hate people who just emotion emotion emotion everywhere all over everything. They come off as really unpleasantly needy to me. SLEs never come off as needy. It just makes me feel special when they need me. And yes, I just said "it makes me feel special," sue me, I'm an IEI I get to do that.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, you could use women instead of a word "girl" well, women sounds too serious, soo.... guess, what I found one old friend of mine, who could be SLE, and she's hot and everything, I m just not sure what shoud I do, lol..

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, SLEs inability to express positive feelings a-ok by all the IEIs I know. I mean, we basically know how everybody feels all the time anyway, so... yeah, just find an IEI chick and cry on her shoulder somewhere in private where no one else can see you.
    You think you know how everybody feels . IEIs have a natural focus on Ni and Fi even if they don't realize it, at least they have an understanding of Fi. Your assessment of how others feel is entirely based on what they put out/their actions, and your ability to empathize, imo. EIIs are pretty much the same way, but I think they focus more on empathizing though. Disregarding Te might make you imagine things that are not really grounded on reality, which is something that happens to me as well.