Thread: 'Til Death (show)

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 'Til Death (show)

Hey, what about the main characters of this show... any ideas? Could it be possible that they are an ILI (Brad Garrett) and SEE (Joely Fisher) couple in the show, or wouldn't it have enough "conflict" to keep it interesting? The characters they play appear quite likeable to me so I thought it's maybe right.

Besides, what about their neighbours? Alphas?

just a random clip of the show:
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    LMAO! Imo the brown t-shirt guy is a typical LSE - actor + role. The girl is IEE, imo then I can't talk about the others.
    Of course, this could be also right. Do you know the show? I watched it several times and I somehow got the impression that the man is rather introvert, but not in an extreme way. I also thought the woman would be using quite often, but unfortunately I don't have concrete examples for that. If anyone watches (or watched) the show regularly, I'd like to hear their guesses.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    No, I don't know the show. I assume that there are some other events which may change the personality of the character, but in that piece he's totally LSE, I'm certain of this.
    I always had the impression the actor might be LSE and I agree that from this clip the charactor seems typically LSE in his behaviour.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plynex View Post
    Of course, this could be also right. Do you know the show? I watched it several times and I somehow got the impression that the man is rather introvert, but not in an extreme way. I also thought the woman would be using quite often, but unfortunately I don't have concrete examples for that. If anyone watches (or watched) the show regularly, I'd like to hear their guesses.
    Plynex, what does Se mean to you and why do you like or look for it?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

doesn't the actor seem more LSI to you guys?
    The actress/mom does look SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html