Thread: New Delta Lounge

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default New Delta Lounge

Well, it's always nice to be offered accurate information about types and have an atmosphere where correct information can be exchanged and since Ryu has done and infamous job at creating false and inaccurate concepts about what EII is as well as creating ridiculous image of my type that is derived from his illusioned concept of who and what they are as he has derived from interactions with inaccurately typed INFj's, I thought I would start a lounge where Socionics can be a place of positive interaction (hopefully) and accurate information of exchange for deltas...so welcome and let's enjoy a good time.

Fortunately, we will be teaching RYU that he is not ESTj and that he did have an inaccurate/illusioned view of EII's.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-07-2010 at 10:56 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default The Best Description of Delta types.

Which site offeres you the best description of your type?

I prefer Socioniko and here it is:

Dostoyevsky, The Humanist
    Ethical-intuitive introvert
    (rational)
    INFj
    © Text: I.Weisband, Working Materials, 1986.
    © Portraits: Ye.Filatova, Personality in the Mirror of Socionics, 2001.
    © Translated by Dmitri Lytov, edited by Lev Kamensky, 2002.

The beloved of the Almighty are: the rich who have the humility of the poor, and the poor who have the magnanimity of the rich.— Saadi.

Fedor Dostoyevsky—the famous Russian writer.

1. Bearer of quiet introspection, hidden sea of feelings. The world of his feelings is so fine and rich that he does not need verbal reassurances of someone's love for him. Even without words he observes, who loves whom and how, who needs or doesn't need whom. His most important capability is his ability to adapt to his partner's emotions, to empathize, release emotional tension, to calm down.

2. He is usually a quiet, amicable man. Being in groups, he prefers to keep silence and watch, but among his close friends his behavior switches to the opposite—then one cannot call him too shy, because he remarks perfectly, how other people treat him, and knows how to improve their relation to him. Strives to submit other people to his own understanding of ethical and non-ethical. He never imposes his own emotions on others, but accompanies, empathizes emotions of his partner. He demonstrates specific emotional standstill. He is sure that other people need him to be quiet, calm, tranquil. He strives to be something like a "compress" other people can apply to their wounds.

3. Cannot refuse if asked to do something. This is why people often exploit him. He needs such a partner, submitting to whom, he can shield himself from excessive chores. In relations with people his interests are narrowed to a certain group, but in the objective world he is interested by absolutely everything: his intellect and skills are really omnivorous. He is scarcely capable of evaluating the quality of his work and time spent to accomplish it. Often he cannot distinguish between a triviality and what is really important. He knows what he can do but does not know what he needs to do. He cannot stay aside when other people are working, and keeps on working when other people already finished. He dislikes very much being ordered to do something new while some other things have not been yet done.

4. Critical towards his own beauty (handsomeness), will, energy. He feels much pain when criticized for these aspects. Compliments on these aspects are not accepted as ambiguous only when they are expressed face-to-face, in a mild tone, without emphasis. He needs silent or not emphasized recognition. He cannot afford being untidy.

5. Deed is the best care. His partner can provide pleasant emotions he needs from time to time through intelligence, logic, demands, and ability to protect. One needs to show up for the rendezvous on time, fulfill promises, be polite, thoughtful, and there is no need in more proofs of love or further conversations. If the smartest interlocutor explains his opinion in the form of speculations, instead of short and resolute formulations, then Dostoyevsky feels permanently dissatisfied and unhappy of being together with him. And his main requirement to his partner is: faithfulness. He does not forgive infidelity.

And I don't know about the other types, but maybe you can share the description of your type that best matches you, here.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Color Test

I found a really entertaining and fun Color Test:

Test color : THE color test, free of charge.

Here's my result:

http://www.testcolor.com/colortest/colorie2.php
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll be the new IEE, in the New Delta Lounge.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I'll be the new IEE, in the New Delta Lounge.
    Alright then let's have a vote...which type of Te should be the Te of the thread: Vote:

Smilingeyes
    Airborne
    ISTp?
    or a temporary live in ESTp? but he/she has to be tough.

Do we have any other Te dominent types? I need the enforcer, the tough guy, unless Mercutio wants to drop by and harass the people away.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I vote for Airborne - that guy always cracks me up.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I vote for Airborne - that guy always cracks me up.

LOL he seems to have some real power connections "even in California"
    He can "hit" anyone up.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post

LOL he seems to have some real power connections "even in California"
    He can "hit" anyone up.
    I hope they're real, because I can't stand fakeness

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I hope they're real, because I can't stand fakeness
    Mafia/nazi hitmen kind of connections
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mafia/nazi hitmen kind of connections
    Now you talking. Glad we cleared thingo ut

EDIT: Damn beer makes me make mistakes.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

HAHA!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't ban that guy you half brains - he's cool.

EDIT: Was a bit harsh, wasn't it ? Sorry, Maritsa, didn't mean to destroy your very own thread.
    Last edited by Absurd; 05-07-2010 at 11:48 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Don't ban that guy you half brains - he's cool.

EDIT: Was a bit harsh, wasn't it ? Sorry, Maritsa, didn't mean to destroy your very own thread.
    No but would you edit the double poster out please?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No but would you edit the double poster out please?
    Double what ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This activity is too tiring to me; I'm better as a supporter; oh well. I guess I will just go cry it over. Whatever.

I asked Gilly to delete my posts and to delete my account, but I have not given him a reason why; what do you think I should say?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This activity is too tiring to me; I'm better as a supporter; oh well. I guess I will just go cry it over. Whatever.

I asked Gilly to delete my posts and to delete my account, but I have not given him a reason why; what do you think I should say?
    Don't you worry, I'm an IEE and will comfort you right away or something like that. Do IEEs even do such thing or is it time for me to consider a re-typing ?

I think you should make things clear and say "Gilly, I'm tired of all this gobshite, delete me, please".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My cousin actually signed on and was on here for five minutes, she said; then told me to close my account because it was unhealthy environment for me; she saw all the harsh remarks about me and asked me why I would tolerate such a thing. I told her it was nice since I had made some new friends. Perhapse I should listen to her; she's always been a rock to me.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha! Fucking hilarious!

I think your cousin is right. It can be a very, what's the word, unhealthy environment for you gentle Delta Quadra individuals. I feel for you, Maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Haha! Fucking hilarious!

I think your cousin is right. It can be a very, what's the word, unhealthy environment for you gentle Delta Quadra individuals. I feel for you, Maritsa.
    She wouldn't stick around; it's not an interest of hers and she doesn't want to spend the time here. She would be very guarding, but she doesn't like it here for me or for her.

She calls it the looney bin.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She calls it the looney bin.
    !!!

Shit aside, we can get together, you and your cousin for a beer and a laugh someday - whatcha think about that ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I will try to focus on the positive things
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

!!!

Shit aside, we can get together, you and your cousin for a beer and a laugh someday - whatcha think about that ?
    I will try to focus on the positive things
    If that's not positive, then I don't know what is

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If that's not positive, then I don't know what is
    INFj character-I don't know what to say. It's a double edge sword always.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Do you know that I took marshall arts when I was a kid/early teen?

At the end of each belt they have an excersize and one of which was breaking a wood brick. I looked at that thing and looked at the instructor square in the eyes and said, are you kidding? He said "you can do it" I thought he was out of his mind considering I was half the size of all the other kids of my age. I ended up quiting after that year. I can't say I will do that again...maybe kickboxing...you?
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do you know that I took marshall arts when I was a kid/early teen?

At the end of each belt they have an excersize and one of which was breaking a wood brick. I looked at that thing and looked at the instructor square in the eyes and said, are you kidding? He said "you can do it" I thought he was out of his mind considering I was half the size of all the other kids of my age. I ended up quiting after that year. I can't say I will do that again...maybe kickboxing...you?
    My friend was into karate and all that bullshit. Once talked me into joining this class. And, yea, I went there with him just to see if it was worth it - Never came back again. The women there present were just, you know, bad for my blood circulation system.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which site offeres you the best description of your type?

I prefer Socioniko and here it is:

Dostoyevsky, The Humanist
    Ethical-intuitive introvert
    (rational)
    INFj
    © Text: I.Weisband, Working Materials, 1986.
    © Portraits: Ye.Filatova, Personality in the Mirror of Socionics, 2001.
    © Translated by Dmitri Lytov, edited by Lev Kamensky, 2002.

The beloved of the Almighty are: the rich who have the humility of the poor, and the poor who have the magnanimity of the rich.— Saadi.

Fedor Dostoyevsky—the famous Russian writer.

1. Bearer of quiet introspection, hidden sea of feelings. The world of his feelings is so fine and rich that he does not need verbal reassurances of someone's love for him. Even without words he observes, who loves whom and how, who needs or doesn't need whom. His most important capability is his ability to adapt to his partner's emotions, to empathize, release emotional tension, to calm down.

2. He is usually a quiet, amicable man. Being in groups, he prefers to keep silence and watch, but among his close friends his behavior switches to the opposite—then one cannot call him too shy, because he remarks perfectly, how other people treat him, and knows how to improve their relation to him. Strives to submit other people to his own understanding of ethical and non-ethical. He never imposes his own emotions on others, but accompanies, empathizes emotions of his partner. He demonstrates specific emotional standstill. He is sure that other people need him to be quiet, calm, tranquil. He strives to be something like a "compress" other people can apply to their wounds.

3. Cannot refuse if asked to do something. This is why people often exploit him. He needs such a partner, submitting to whom, he can shield himself from excessive chores. In relations with people his interests are narrowed to a certain group, but in the objective world he is interested by absolutely everything: his intellect and skills are really omnivorous. He is scarcely capable of evaluating the quality of his work and time spent to accomplish it. Often he cannot distinguish between a triviality and what is really important. He knows what he can do but does not know what he needs to do. He cannot stay aside when other people are working, and keeps on working when other people already finished. He dislikes very much being ordered to do something new while some other things have not been yet done.

4. Critical towards his own beauty (handsomeness), will, energy. He feels much pain when criticized for these aspects. Compliments on these aspects are not accepted as ambiguous only when they are expressed face-to-face, in a mild tone, without emphasis. He needs silent or not emphasized recognition. He cannot afford being untidy.

5. Deed is the best care. His partner can provide pleasant emotions he needs from time to time through intelligence, logic, demands, and ability to protect. One needs to show up for the rendezvous on time, fulfill promises, be polite, thoughtful, and there is no need in more proofs of love or further conversations. If the smartest interlocutor explains his opinion in the form of speculations, instead of short and resolute formulations, then Dostoyevsky feels permanently dissatisfied and unhappy of being together with him. And his main requirement to his partner is: faithfulness. He does not forgive infidelity.

And I don't know about the other types, but maybe you can share the description of your type that best matches you, here.

Actually that describes me pretty well. So i'm EII then?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Actually that describes me pretty well. So i'm EII then?
    lol...sure why not...do you want a ESTj though?...or, someone nicer, sweeter, kinder.
    -

Creepy-Cyclops

This threads been cool.

Absurd is like a breath of fresh air on these forums.

Likes beer, is a guy. World is normal.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can't be held accountable for yesterdays posts. I didn't now what I was doing.