Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maritsa and Ritella

Creepy-Cyclops

I don't know who's the saddest - the person who created this thread or the people who are actually engaging in it in a serious fashion.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I don't know who's the saddest - the person who created this thread or the people who are actually engaging in it in a serious fashion.
    Agreed absolutely pathetic. Not wanting to stick my nose in the air or anything, but I'm so glad that some of us are above it all. he he :wink:
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care if it's pathetic. I'm fed up with her. Put your nose up all you want. If you repeatedly told her she was full of shit, and she still kept talking about your special kinship when there obviously was none, maybe you'd get fed up with it too. Or maybe not, but I don't care. I hate this emotional manipulation and I've had enough of it.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, I noticed that you tend to type some forum members whom I thought are Delta types as Alpha ones e.g. Minde and myself. However, some of the justifications you usually gave for typing someone are not very logical.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I don't care if it's pathetic. I'm fed up with her. Put your nose up all you want. If you repeatedly told her she was full of shit, and she still kept talking about your special kinship when there obviously was none, maybe you'd get fed up with it too. Or maybe not, but I don't care. I hate this emotional manipulation and I've had enough of it.
    Sorry, I was being ironic.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Sorry, I was being ironic.
    Oh well thanks then. I get annoyed by holier than though judgement too. But you might too if you're post an ironic response like that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Doesn't niffweed17 type both Maritsa and Ritella as EIE / IEI? Food for thought guys.
    I'll give you food for thought: how sane is a person if he spends a lot of his time making lists like these:

User:Aestrivex/relmat/cyclops - WSWiki

Niffweed is pathetic and misanthropic, and it is common knowledge that he types everyone he doesn't like as Beta.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    I was being sort of self-mocking, considering I thought about posting an actual reply at one point, and also that I have engaged in such pointless discussions in the past myself.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    People who have Se in their ego block can influence everyone and anyone...
    bull shit: IEEs and ILEs immeditely retaliate with Role-Se when leading or creative Se is directed at them.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    bull shit: IEEs and ILEs immeditely retaliate with Role-Se when leading or creative Se is directed at them.
    ILE like Blaze do it in a different fashion. The marshal resources to one effective stabilization method. You will notice that in a "critical" situation; she opened a thread and the aim or goal of the thread was to indirectly break up what was going on. The method that ILE employs in the situation is very effective.

SEE works within threads.

ILE in action here:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...heir-type.html
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Maritsa, I noticed that you tend to type some forum members whom I thought are Delta types as Alpha ones e.g. Minde and myself. However, some of the justifications you usually gave for typing someone are not very logical.
    An INFj, is non confrontational in person: here's your post; confronting someone? How does that match up with INFj? It does not...sorry, that's not in my character and that's not INFj.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/646178-post34.html

I keep pointing to all of my findings of you not being INFj and yet you seem to have settled in quite comfortably in INFj type...also, why do you and minde put brackets around your signature?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE like Blaze do it in a different fashion. The marshal resources to one effective stabilization method. You will notice that in a "critical" situation; she opened a thread and the aim or goal of the thread was to indirectly break up what was going on. The method that ILE employs in the situation is very effective.

SEE works within threads.

ILE in action here:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...heir-type.html
    I did not notice that and I still don't.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad Maritsa and I have so much kinship between ourselves
    It's like I'm instantly connected.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Creepy-Cyclops

Maritsa gets me going then eventually tires me out, therefore = activator.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    I agree that it is pathetic. I am not calling the people involved pathetic, but it just looks awful when from the other side of the looking glass. I realize it's personal, but it is also taking what should be an impersonal theory into the mix. This is largely why I acted so personally yesterday or whenever because it is completely outside of the bounds of common sense.

The nitpicking about user types should be eliminated, in my view, and we should take self-typings for granted and assume people can make observations of this theory from their real life or else from insights and ideas they have (i.e. dual-type and dcnh, neither which I agree with, but that sort of mindset is not something I discourage, either) and with their own level of competence and sort through contradictory notions of types and inter-type relations without bringing the user himself into the mix as first resort of correcting apparent misinformation and misunderstanding. We would benefit so much more if self-typing was largely ignored in this community except by those who are seeking help and thus initiating inquiry. But this idea of 'correctly typing people' is not only an embarrassment to myself and all of us studying socionics, it is unproductive, arrogant, and unfeasible unless conducted through private meetings utilizing chat, webcam, etc, or through face to face offline meetings (which is not feasible for most here).

But it is truly a shameful sight and speaking for myself, I am sometimes considering eliminating my own involvement because it so often degenerates to this, and even if I am not personally involved, it does harm to my credibility as well as to everyone's credibility for even entertaining such a theory. I realize that is not the weight of other people's responsibility and I do not mean to insinuate that, but it still is a reality that this happens and taking action based on personal considerations of leaving is unlikely and is my responsibility, but I am making a point that it does evoke this sort of response of being appalled by gut reaction whether such reaction is merited or not.

I am more or less saying that many have become so used to this sort of thing that they do not see it from fresh eyes which would deem this sort of behavior as being close to lunacy, being ignorant of our own 'socionics culture.'

I don't mean to be abrasive or to cast judgment, but I think this sort of attitude and practice is hindering whatever good that could potentially be derived from socionics by putting the focus on us in this little island on cyberspace and so deterring it from where socionics is really meant to be observed and that is with those we can interact with and observe without the confusion caused from reliance on text based communication and self-reports versus seeing how this person actually behaves in a social and environmental context which does not propagate socionics.

My sermon is done, but I felt like getting that out there and off of my chest. Please carry on.
    I try to be very conscious about my approach with other ILE, because I know, it's not fair that I am EII and that I can supervise them and make their lives a living hell, on the forum, most especially; I want the same in return, but so far, I have gotten it from some very healthy SEE like Dolphin and Glamourama, not from the certain others.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-03-2010 at 07:00 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notice what?
    You said "You will notice that in a 'critical" situation". I didn't and I don't, your whole remark is just too vague to be of any meaning.

You see, SEE would not do what Blaze (ILE) did with the aim and intention of that thread.
    Oh, what was the aim and the intention of Blaze?

When I type, I don't look at what you guys use as perameters and guidelines, like dichotomies; I look at interaction, behavior, manifestations of interaction, relationships, feelings, intent, aim, goal, all of those factors that are mathematical factors, go into my head to produce a picture;
    You are really assuming a lot about other people. Moreover, you are exclusively claiming behaviors for yourself, probably because you think you are so damn special and unique. In reality, most of us here practice typing the way you described just now. You instead, take a picture, draw a few randomly chosen lines on that picture, and then come up with a type. One day you're saying this, the other you're saying the opposite.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sarcasm?
    More like parody
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is Ridella here ?

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh hai thar, I'm eii, kthxbai.

Creepy-cinq

INFj can look opinionated and downright outraged and outrageous at the face of so many people; that is why we prefer tight knit circles away from human populations at large, we feel safe with the very few people who are warm to us and in a way isolate us.
    If this is the case - what are you doing here on a public forum? You are obviously not in your element (if you are EII). What's worse, you are parading around your photos like some 'look at me, I'm a fox' model. You are either extremely stressed to the point of losing it, or, you are being dishonest with yourself and other members - you are a EII wannabe, pretending when in fact you are and loving every fucking drop of drama. To be honest, I'm actually considering you might be SEE for all of the attention whoring you do. I'm starting to think you might in fact be base and in denial. You have some fascination with that goes beyond any plr fixation.

In any case, if it's the former, I recommend you take a break from 16types - a week or month long break and regroup. Come back refreshed with a better, more cooperative strategy for discussing socionics in a congenial manner. Or, leave entirely and create your own board as I've already recommended. See if you can recruit someone on the board to help you with the technical elements. In any case, the atmosphere will not get any better for you should you continue along these lines. No amount of new threads about "Maritsa is really EII - LOOK AT ME!", or continuous rationalizations made of fluff logic will change it.

TAKE A BREAK - go out and convene with nature on a week long excursion in the Arizona desert. Meditate. Center yourself and find some peace. You are obviously not going to find peace here in a public forum.

Creepy-Cyclops

I wonder what would happen if we all agreed to agree with Maritsa for a week.

eg, would she somehow get more controversial or disappear.

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I wonder what would happen if we all agreed to agree with Maritsa for a week.

eg, would she somehow get more controversial or disappear.

Yeah, try herding a bunch of cats. What's easier?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried laying off, and she got more and more emotionally manipulative. Saying how we're friends when I have not acted that way at all, and how we're a pair, and get along so well, and sending me PMs about how maybe I should advise people because they're my duals (when they state clearly in the thread that they are not.) I'm tired of all that garbage and I want it to end. And even if the fighting doesn't stop her bullshit, it will at least stop that. I feel pretty confident she won't act like we're buddies anymore.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eunice and April are now INFj when both are SEE; there's that Se, making me feel nice and cozy.
    I know I shouldn't engage in this, but oh well. If you don't feel comfortable around me, then I'd suggest looking inward for clearing that up. I haven't done anything to you, and think I've been very nice to you by thanking you for your input, etc.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, you forgot to answer something

As I asked before...

She's just going around typing other SEE, INFj and it makes me puke. Like so suddenly every SEE is INFj; then I see it comming; they all end up in Delta quad where Se is the biggest threat to my emotional welbeing, that just seems to work so well for you. If that doesn't fell like a threat to you then I don't know what is.
    I do think there is something strange about going around and typing other people and trying to influence them to be something else. Would you like to see those kind of things stopped?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pancakes anyone?

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blueberry syrup... I love that stuff.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Maritsa, you forgot to answer something

As I asked before...

I do think there is something strange about going around and typing other people and trying to influence them to be something else. Would you like to see those kind of things stopped?
    I want people to be who they are, I truly do; but, I feel that this is not the place where I can honestly ask other individuals to stick up for me when I need it, neither is it a place where I can ask people who have Se leading to be considerate about their approach towards me because, they themselves feel like they are not that kind. I have to honestly say that I see all of these things intermixing and I really don't know what the right thing is.

I just feel frustrated.
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This I made for Maritsa

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-cinq

I want people to be who they are, I truly do; but, I feel that this is not the place where I can honestly ask other individuals to stick up for me when I need it, neither is it a place where I can ask people who have Se leading to be considerate about their approach towards me because, they themselves feel like they are not that kind. I have to honestly say that I see all of these things intermixing and I really don't know what the right thing is.

I just feel frustrated.
    Then leave. Personally, I think you are repressing your and projecting it onto others. You are not seeing other members as they truly are. There is no point in staying here until such time as you can face this and own up to that part in you. Take a break and think about it.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is for Mariella

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marie's prolly not here, but these are specially for her

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anytime, dear.

Creepy-cinq

I can only have very limited interactions with SEE, then I go crazy and look for a way out...I guess because they tell me things that frustrate me like "toughen up" and other strange things, some also include throwing assumptions at me like Nik is doing now. He tells me to leave...Airborne is much kinder in his approach with me.

I can't, in real life either be around them too long or on the forum, that's odd.
    I'm a female, and I'm not SEE. You've re-typed me about 5 times, so, you obviously have no clue what type I am. None of your techniques, methodologies and your knowledge work. You choose SEE for anyone who disagrees with you. It's the equivalent of holding your breath until you pass out, when you don 't get your way. If I were SEE, you can be damn sure, I wouldn't be wasting my time babbling on the internet for hours about socionics. Think about this Maritsa. Your multitude of SEE typings make no sense. For the most part, SEEs prefer to ENGAGE WITH THE EXTERNAL WORLD, not on the internet discussing abstract concepts with people that they can't see. And surely, do you honestly think they would prefer to waste time annoying YOU.

I'm strongly recommending you take a break. Eventually, I know you will. It's just a question of time. And, when you return, if you do, you'll understand why I've recommended the break.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    . For the most part, SEEs prefer to ENGAGE WITH THE EXTERNAL WORLD, not on the internet discussing abstract concepts with people that they can't see. And surely, do you honestly think they would prefer to waste time annoying YOU.
    Pinnochio, take note.

I don't want to be mean to you; but NO.
    These correlations are laughable at best.

Grounds for banning at worst.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-cinq

I don't want to be mean to you; but NO.
    ?? This doesn't make sense. How can you be mean to me by saying no? You'll agree or disagree. And, obviously, you'll choose to stay or go. To be honest, though, you need a break. Hopefully sooner, than later. But, you'll come to this conclusion on your own terms. I've said all that I can say.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can only have very limited interactions with SEE, then I go crazy and look for a way out...I guess because they tell me things that frustrate me like "toughen up" and other strange things, some also include throwing assumptions at me like Nik is doing now. He tells me to leave...Airborne is much kinder in his approach with me.

I can't, in real life either be around them too long or on the forum, that's odd.
    don't you think it would be wise to not antagonize the people who you see as being "mean Se in ego" people?

Please answer THAT question directly - you don't always answer the questions I ask. . .

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then shouldn't it have a public answer?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yes, my question is:

don't you think it would be wise to not antagonize the people who you see as being "mean Se in ego" people?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want you to answer the question.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast