Thread: Lady with lobster needs help figuring this all out!

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Lady with lobster needs help figuring this all out!

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I learned about socionics pretty recently and love it!
    When I first meet people, I'm am quiet and reserved, then, once I am confortable, I am the silliest, more animated person in the room, performing, telling funny stories where I don't just move my hands but get up and act out the story with my whole body. I actually loved school as a kid, love to learn, got straight A's, the quiet, sweet little girl who wore big glasses and was the teacher's pet, then I would come home and be an outgoing center of attention, making up skits and magic shows for the neighborhood. Then I would go take a walk in the woods alone and see magical fairies in the forest and pretend I was a time traveler for hours all by myself. So I feel I have these 2 aspects to myself about I/E stuff that I'm not sure of. My whole life I have always, even as an adult, gotten away with breaking rules that anyone else would be reprimanded for. When I break rules, people just wink at me and laugh and say how cute I am. I love to cook for people, but only if they don't know I'm going to. I love to read fiction, all types, but nothing too heavy. I have this connection with the earth and all things on the earth and can feel how everything is connected. I can figure out an entire movie, even as a child in the first 2 minutes. I just know what is going to happen. I was late to my own wedding. Seriously, I was LOL I am late to everything, but again, people love me anyway. I'm not really sure what I should write on this post to help. Any suggestions or questions for me? Thank you, Erin

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    Wow, a lot of new people lately.
    Interesting description, difficult to read, not sure about your type though.

Um, IEE?
    IEE was my first thought too.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My first reply! Thanks!

Thank you for the reply. I also wanted to say if comparing my outward behaviors to celebrities, than I am a cross between Drew Barrymore and Anne Hathoway. My speach patterns, mannerisms, and choice of topics and words are just like these 2 actresses. BTW, I put a picture of myself on my profile (with a lobster of course!) e

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out this description and see how it stacks up to your own self-estimate:

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IEE

Don't get too caught up in it as the only option or anything, but it might serve as a starting point.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEE, SEI and ESE

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Check out this description and see how it stacks up to your own self-estimate:

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IEE

Don't get too caught up in it as the only option or anything, but it might serve as a starting point.
    Yes, the part about being skittish of long-term membership and being sensitive to mood, atmoshere and feelings. It says that they comment on their insights into people, but I use the word "typically" a lot when describing people. A blond, tall American male in his 30's "typically" acts this way in a given situation. A short, brunette man "typically" acts this way. These insights I make from some subconcious place that stores strange generalizations about people. I am a human statistic generator.

I also feel that SEI or even ESE sounds like me as well....What are your thoughts on SEI for me?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Why "lady with lobster"??

2. I think IEE with what little info we have here, but there isn't too much to go on so I'd not get too settled.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, on the superficial level, Si/Ne seems a fair bet (meaning alpha or delta quadra types). SEI could work very well for an alternative possibility. That would have been my second guess.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default More about me

Ok, I thought of something that I think is of consequence: This whole internet forum is weird and terribly wrong for me. I hardly ever post to anything on the internet. Without seeing any of you in person, I cannot get a "feel" for what to say. If I was with you all in person, I would get up and start talking endlessly about funny cute things I do that I think are individual to me. I would be bubbly, silly and animated. I could think of 1000 things to say with people in person. I don't see your body language while I type to connect with any of you and frankly, not being about to see any of your faces scares me! LOL Are IEE's uncomfortable on the internet? Though I have to say, I am addicted to the internet in other ways! Researching, shopping, learning, staying connected to friends through emails, but then I have to pick up a phone and physically talk to them.
    Oh, you may also notice that my emails jump from topic to topic without warning. I have always done this...What else...
    At work, I would say I was the most liked person in the entire company. It just happens for me, I'm not being boastful here. Everyone comes to me for questions and help from every department and every level. People stay working there, even if they don't like it in general just because I make them feel wanted and a genuine part of the company!? I am laid back talking to the janitor or the CEO; there is no difference to me as far as hierarchy.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESE.

Love to randomly cook for people: probably ego. Very extraverted - ; the dual-seeking will make you good at learning if you get the right teachers. I can see the in the pretending time-travel and such, but the Hidden Agenda can account for that.

I think NTs are most comfortable on the Internet, so SFs would be least comfortable on the Internet.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2 videos that say a lot!

Here are 2 video clips that I'm hoping will help. I cannot express how much these 2 clips are EXACTLY like me! Just cut and paste my face on these women and you have me in an interview! Of course, Anne is more reserved, but remember her interview is alone without a studio audience.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16Mm3Ipku8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it9OkIxQgZw[/ame]

Does this help at all?

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pictures of me

As a new member, I can't post pictures directly, so here's a link to a few pictures of me on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...603#pid=428779

Hope it works!!!! Thanks everyone, Erin

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

link doesn't work. You might try photobucket.com or something.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Photobucket pics

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    link doesn't work. You might try photobucket.com or something.
    Thank you for your patience. Let's try photobucket link. Here's few recent pics.
    Last edited by macysmama; 05-04-2010 at 04:26 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I like the old Halloween pictures. Very cute.

You seem a little more Alpha to me than Delta, and ESE strikes me as more of an open option now. It might actually be more likely than either IEE or SEI. It sounds like Fe is totally your MO, and you seem like an Ne-valuing kind of person.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macysmama View Post
    Ok, I thought of something that I think is of consequence: This whole internet forum is weird and terribly wrong for me. I hardly ever post to anything on the internet. Without seeing any of you in person, I cannot get a "feel" for what to say. If I was with you all in person, I would get up and start talking endlessly about funny cute things I do that I think are individual to me. I would be bubbly, silly and animated. I could think of 1000 things to say with people in person. I don't see your body language while I type to connect with any of you and frankly, not being about to see any of your faces scares me! LOL Are IEE's uncomfortable on the internet? Though I have to say, I am addicted to the internet in other ways! Researching, shopping, learning, staying connected to friends through emails, but then I have to pick up a phone and physically talk to them.
    Oh, you may also notice that my emails jump from topic to topic without warning. I have always done this...What else...
    At work, I would say I was the most liked person in the entire company. It just happens for me, I'm not being boastful here. Everyone comes to me for questions and help from every department and every level. People stay working there, even if they don't like it in general just because I make them feel wanted and a genuine part of the company!? I am laid back talking to the janitor or the CEO; there is no difference to me as far as hierarchy.
    This makes me think IEE even more. Though I don't like talking on the phone much either for the same reason. You get more cues from voice than the internet, but I really like physically being with someone and getting non-verbal cues too.

The lack of respect for hierarchy sounds Delta too.

And I'm an IEE who loves to cook too. I love to go through cookbooks and come up with ideas of things to cook. Fun! My mom's PoLR is Si and she likes to cook too, though she isn't very good at it (partially because she cuts corners and gets cheap ingredients or makes bad substitutions to save money). But any type can like to cook.

Anyway, this post sounds largely Ne and Fi to me.

I had a lot of friends at work too. That's the one thing I miss about work.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I'm going to chime in here with some insider knowledge. being her sis and all....and btw, the other kid in the halloween picture is me.

We have been going back and forth between SEI and IEE for a long time. She has both a Delta and Alpha feel to her, so that doesn't help. And as far as Si and Ne, I believe she values Si more but is VERY good at Ne WITH Si "things." She's never been into meaning or theory or psychology in any way. When she says she cooks for people, THAT IS A GIFT! And the IP temperament fits for her the best. I say SEI but I know she wants more ideas and input from others. She is also very bubbly in person but not controlling as I would think an ESE would be.

She wanted me to jump in with some insight from knowing her in person.

Love,
    Kelly Jo

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know guys, SEI jumped out at me when I first read this. I gesticulate, I jump around, and if i am in a new group, I am very quiet.

I think she's alpha for sure. Maybe ESE, but def alpha.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think the original poster is EII

Maritsa you appear to be going through all of the forum's history to cherry pick evidence that suites whatever your current arguments are. I'm not sure why you think it will be convincing to other people.

I wrote this message for other people to see if they read it at other times in forum history.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    She emailed me. She recognized me and emailed me. How many times, dear, did I say that it's unnatural for me to be here?
    Maybe you shouldn't be here, then.
    Maybe you really can't handle a cruel place like this?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not saying whether you should leave or not - I'm asking you why you are here if it's such a difficult place for you to deal with?

Lobster lady isn't here anymore.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So why do you want to bring her to a place like this? Where you know you two are bound to struggle? I don't understand what you are trying to do here.

The "mean Se people" are taking over the forum, in your eyes, and you invite her here? to do what? Be mauled by bad people together?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow I was going to say something but I realized this thread is 2 years old. God damn Maritsa, get a life.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is why socionics isn't healthy.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    are you a little dense? she's back.
    so you dug up a 2 year old thread?

GET A LIFE
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    this is why socionics isn't healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Precisely what has been running through my head seeing these sorts of thread turnouts for the past two days.

if only it were as easy as destroying socionics.

I'm afraid the problem is within humans themselves.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum would be a better place without Maritsa33.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    This forum would be a better place without Maritsa33.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    if only it were as easy as destroying socionics.

I'm afraid the problem is within humans themselves.
    If socionics did not exist, it would be necessary to invent it.

... wait, people actually did.