Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type me

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type me

I´m starting this thread because I´m in doubt about my type.

A friend who knows socionics for years says I´m ESTJ.

But there are some things which make me believe I might be another type - definitely a type with very strong Si , and either Ti or Te very strong also.

which types could it be? I was thinking SLI/ISTP.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing as I don't know much about you, it's hard to give any credible evidence to support the little info. you gave.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don´t have many friends, and I do have difficulty in establishing close relationships.

With my past girlfriends I always felt something was lacking, like I or they were being too cold.

I like intense things. Life for me has to be intense and lived, it doesnt matter if I live to 50 if I enjoy every day of it to the most.

I hate when people mess with my room and take my possessions out of place or mistreat them. This is why I hardly lend something to someone.

I´m rigid, serious. I like mysticism and politics and these are my favorite topics in a discussion.

there´s more...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like excitement and intense situations and sensations. For example walking at night in a dangerous street, flying on airplanes, things that give me adrenaline.

I am too critical of both myself and others.

I have ease in being a nice, polite, even smiling person to people I am just getting acquainted with. I like making jokes, although I´m serious, people are often surprised and react nicely at this.

I hate to have to share everything... I wanted to have a private gym in my house because going to the gym entails having to see a lot of people, and stand their presence, which makes me uneasy, angry.

hmm what more...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´m quite romantic... if I´m to stick with a gal, she has to like me and be very romantic too... with displays of emotion, otherwise it´s just like a fake relationship.

I´m very rational, I prefer to use intellect over emotion. Definitely I´m not an XXFJ type, so square these types out for me.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, a lot of the things you said sound more SLE/ESTp than LSE/ESTj. Mysticism is generally associated with Ni, which is SLE's dual seeking function, but LSE's polr. That bit about intensity and live to the max is generally associated with beta, especially the intensity part. SLEs (especially Ti-subtypes) are often criticized for being too critical. Displays of emotion sounds like Fe, which SLEs value and LSEs don't.

So, hello, potential dual. Hope you enjoy your stay (btw, I thought you were LSE too. shrug).
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might have mentioned before you seem Beta ST. I don't really know about I/E. (Also, you seem to have somehow misguided notions about what "aggressor" and means in socionics.)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    I might have mentioned before you seem Beta ST. I don't really know about I/E. (Also, you seem to have somehow misguided notions about what "aggressor" and means in socionics.)
    as a Beta I only consider the ST types for me... I didn´t remember you said that.

as far as I know, aggressor is a dominant role in a relationship, opposite to victim. it´s the one who takes the lead, and in sex this can be quite aggressive, but please explain better what aggressor and Se mean if you will.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I often see LSIs who mistake themselves as LSE, so this could be, from your beta-ish aura. You like to be rational, proactive? in touch with both Se and Ni, but prefer Se. LSIs might also seem more Si valuing than SLEs do. As an Ni dominant, I can relate to this: "I like excitement and intense situations and sensations. For example walking at night in a dangerous street, flying on airplanes, things that give me adrenaline." but I mostly relate to the Ni mysticism stuff.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I often see LSIs who mistake themselves as LSE, so this could be, from your beta-ish aura. You like to be rational, proactive? in touch with both Se and Ni, but prefer Se. LSIs might also seem more Si valuing than SLEs do. As an Ni dominant, I can relate to this: "I like excitement and intense situations and sensations. For example walking at night in a dangerous street, flying on airplanes, things that give me adrenaline." but I mostly relate to the Ni mysticism stuff.
    thanks Poli
    yes I´m also considering that...more than SLE. I like to be very rational, this is much more LSI than SLE from what I know.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you might be a Beta ST, but I don't think you're self-listed aggressor traits are representative of Se's in general, though it does sound like you do at least have Se in your ego, even if it's a bit more "brutish" sounding than normal
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    I´m starting this thread because I´m in doubt about my type.

A friend who knows socionics for years says I´m ESTJ.

But there are some things which make me believe I might be another type - definitely a type with very strong Si , and either Ti or Te very strong also.

which types could it be? I was thinking SLI/ISTP.
    Give me 3 paragraphs, they can be a single sentence, a couple or a ton of sentences, doesn't matter.

In the first one, tell me what you do on a regular basis with your life now.

In the second one, tell me what you aspire or hope to do (aka goals and dreams).

In the third one, tell me what you social image is, or how you would describe the way other people see you.

Do this in your own words and don't try to overthink it, just jot it down as freely as possible.

Then I'll type you.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as a Beta I only consider the ST types for me... I didn´t remember you said that.

as far as I know, aggressor is a dominant role in a relationship, opposite to victim. it´s the one who takes the lead, and in sex this can be quite aggressive, but please explain better what aggressor and Se mean if you will.
    Yeah, I'm not sure if I got to write about it in the end. It happened a few times that I didn't reply to something I meant to.

The names are misleading. Let's refer to Aggressor as -ego, Victim as -ego.

is external statics of objects. It focuses on current state of the relationship, with the implicit assumption it's static, and what is to be done about it. This leads to being sure of one's own interest in the other person and not hesitating to acknowledge it. "I know what I want and I go for it" attitude.

is internal dynamics of fields. It focuses on future developement and potential (or lack thereof), and attraction between individuals. This leads to being unsure of feelings, not seeing them as static, and hesitant to invest in relationship. They expect the partner to confirm their feelings, else they assume they're changing already. Victim-like attitude of "I have doubts about this relationship."

focuses on their own feelings, on the other person's. So is the "force" in the relationship, making it happen here-and-now, while focuses on the future of it. This doesn't mean is submissive; in fact this would have probably been seen as boring by .

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think anything you say about yourself strongly contradicts the ESTj typing, so if that is the typing that has thus far always worked for you I see no reason for drastic changes.

Creepy-Cyclops

Yeah, I don't think ESTj is out of the question.

I don't know if you're joking around with some of your posts in this thread, but typically, ESTp's are a lot more tactful and less inclined to give out information in the manner you did - at least to begin with. Sort of a combination of Se sizing up where they'd fit in and hopefully be able to manipulate the hierarchy of the environment, and their Fe HA wanting people to like them.

You may want to keep in mind that i've observed anyone who shows any sign of 'aggressiveness' is a prime candidate for Beta in this forum, unfortunately.

In regards to what i've seen you talk about, I find some of it interesting but you seem a bit too forceful overall for me to enjoy a conversation with I suspect, I don't know if that means anything in regards to where you fit in in terms of my quadra, maybe maybe not *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Labcoat
    I don't think anything you say about yourself strongly contradicts the ESTj typing, so if that is the typing that has thus far always worked for you I see no reason for drastic changes.
    Yeah, this makes sense overall at this stage I think.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when I say I like fucking sluts, I mean literal sluts, prostitutes. Because with them I feel I can be quite sincere in my sexual intercourse, whereas with respectable ladies... I once got punched in the face by one of them lol... just because I called her "my little fucked-up slut who needs a lesson" when we were in bed for the first time. but I´m very embarassed about this. I shouldn´t be opening this, I´m just saying this openly cause here I´m anonymous.

I´ve been quite known to fuck sluts at home, once a neighbour shouted at us and threatened to kill me because I was fucking that beautiful slut in a ..let´s say my property, but visible area of it.
    Having sex with prostitutes gives you a high chance of contracting an STD, have you been tested?
    BTW, I would never consent to sex with someone who would talk to me in that manner, you must hang around some pretty high class women huh?
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´m rigid, serious.
    This pretty firmly rules out ESTp or at least makes that typing unlikely to be right.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe good work labby poo!!

you get a cookie!!!

*gives labby cookie*
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    This pretty firmly rules out ESTp or at least makes that typing unlikely to be right.
    Is this about the Reinen dichotomies? I don't like them, not becasue I think they're inaccurate, but because the way they're named makes people misapply them too easily. Like if you asked me whether I would describe myself as merry or serious, I would definitely say "merry" and think anyone who said "serious" was crazy. What the words mean to any given individual and what those dichotomies are about are not necessarily the same.

As I said in the other thread, Airborne, I would keep my mind open for a while and just post and read. It will become more clear with time, and people will start fighting over your type, not because they want to find the right type for you, but because either they simply want to win the argument or because their idea (right or wrong) of socionics works better with you being one type or another.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You look great maritsa. Nice new icon pic. =)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this about the Reinen dichotomies?
    No. The claim can perfectly well be defended without involving Reinin at all.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why dont we involve some reinin diCUDDLEMES HEHEHE
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    You look great maritsa. Nice new icon pic. =)
    Thank you, but I did not feel comfortable with it.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I´m going to reply to people´s posts in the order they were written (this may show something about me too, I always like things neatly in order. It is fun that once a girlfriend said she was doubtful about my sexual orientation because I was too crazy about organization in my room and I only wear special bamboo-fiber underwear which can only be found in one store in this city which has uh 5 million people and lots of underwear stores). This was exactly the moment I told her to dress up and leave whenever asap because our relationship had ended just there. It really hurt me. Anyway, the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Give me 3 paragraphs, they can be a single sentence, a couple or a ton of sentences, doesn't matter.

In the first one, tell me what you do on a regular basis with your life now.

In the second one, tell me what you aspire or hope to do (aka goals and dreams).

In the third one, tell me what you social image is, or how you would describe the way other people see you.

Do this in your own words and don't try to overthink it, just jot it down as freely as possible.

Then I'll type you.
    FIRST AND SECOND PARAGRAPH, A LITTLE MIXED SORRY FOR THAT:
    This year´s not been kind to me. In January I was on vacations from University (summer here) and my life was pretty much centered around reading about occultism, buddhism; hanging out long nights which often went into the next morning as well and drinking lots of alcohol at some small bars and nightclubs with my few friends OR WITHOUT THEM - I don´t have big trouble going out all alone if the place is one where there´s music, I do make new acquaintances with a certain ease, especially when I´m drinking. This was much of Jan/Feb this year. In March I had a very strong flu-like ilness which was suspected to be 'dengue', a harsh form of tropical malaise, in which a certain mosquito bites you and you have like 5% chances of dying within one week. I spent the whole month of March, from like the 7th day of it to the 28th, very ill with this influenza, nevertheless exams revealed it was not dengue. It disappeared on its own, gradually, and all my exams were normal, blood, etc, including the supposed STDs that Morcheeba has mentioned me and made me laugh (thanks for the reminder Morcheeba).
    In late February I worked for a short period in my father´s law firm, as an apprentice with him and my brother, but I did not have really all that love for working at the time (in fact I never had it in my life) so I asked him to take a break and so it only lasted something like two weeks.
    In March I was back to University but not happy with it. I have been in serious doubts about being a lawyer, even though, because my father and mother are lawyers, and my brother is also a lawyer, and the family has currently two offices, one of which is rented and my parents intend to take back and give it exclusively for me and my brother to run when I finish my course. I´m very much pressured and I feel very sad and sometimes even guilty because they want to hand me the whole infrastructure for being as rich or richer than they are, but I do not like my city, and would like to move out from here as soon as I finish my University course. Then there´s a whole dilemma in my mind about getting rich or doing what would make me feel better in short-run, but probably not that much in the long run, so I´m settling plans to expand the family´s law business through partnership with other Law firms and open one office in Sao Paulo, which is where I would prefer to live. My brother is quite ambitious and a lot more skilled than myself at intellect (except for memory of laws, my memory is amazing, for everything, phone numbers, laws, etc. but besides that, I feel I´m not as quick in reasoning as him or my father, both Enneatypes 5.) But I´m way better than them at social connecting, so this is a big plus in my current project. My father said he´s going to retire soon, so my brother could be the 'head' part of the office and I can be the 'socialising' part of it, as I have no difficulty and pretty much enjoy socialising especially in business environments, where I prefer to socialise and build connections through it than doing boring work with my head, although I can do mechanical work very nicely because I pay lots of attention to details. On April 11th a dickhead broke my nose at a nightclub, because the most beautiful girl in the party was talking to me very much liking it, and had just given me her phone number when I felt a punch hitting my nose from my left. I went to surgery on April 25th and recovered well except for a faringitis due to having been intubated on surgery, which has also 2 days ago disappeared. I´ve abandoned University until next semester (August) and intend to dedicate myself to studying Law and buddhism, meditation and working my body out for these remaining 3 months, as I feel I need to build some muscles now, but it´s not for looking good, it´s for actually getting stronger, I like it when I feel strong and powerful, both physically and mentally, this gives me a sort of connection to my soul.
    My lifeplan-B is being a police officer in Federal Police, what you would call in the USA an FBI-man, but not an agent, the guy who tells the agents what to do, don´t know what you call it, but sort of "FBI Sherriff" if the term Sheriff means what I think it means. I´d be happy doing that, as I like firearms and shooting, and I like crime law more than civil law (to the detriment of my plan A).

THIRD PARAGRAPH:

People see me as serious but very gentle, and I see myself this way too. I am very polite, although at times and when it´s not important I can be quite cold and impersonal. I am very impersonal most of the time, I find it hard to be too warm towards people when the situation does not demand it. I find myself often reflecting at how inhuman I am, but I think this is mostly because I live in a Latin culture which values Feeling too much, while I enjoy it a lot, I myself don´t have the capacity of being feeling-oriented. The place in Europe where I really felt at home, it was a big wow, was southern Germany and Austria, Germany even more. People there seemed like myself, although at times I would laugh that they were too cold even in situations where more feeling was appropriate. I also like very much talking to foreigners in places here since I live in a worldwide tourist destination, to get to know their ways, and so far the ones I´ve enjoyed the most were english, scottish and irish, because they´re cold but not too cold. Although I have french and spanish ancestry, I find spaniards (except for a few who are like really nice who I feel very attuned to) and french both too strange and different, I have to say, although I speak french quite well, I don´t like to practice it, as french people are a little crazy and rude in general, with some exceptions. I see myself as socially very traditional, I wear classic clothing, don´t like things which are too informal, especially settings.
    As far as sex is concerned, I´m problematic because girls from my social stratum are very traditional and boring. My girlfriends have been so far women who were able to cheer up the atmosphere and liked crazy stuff, like partying wildly, taking ecstasy or doing some very intense thing, because I like intensity a lot as I have mentioned, but I´m very much unable to be very happy, I just see life as very tiring, pleasures ephemeral, and in fact the whole of it seems just a play for small children to me, like getting objects, having a BMW, having this or that, and they´re willing to sacrifice their whole well-being and quality of life (I think this might be Si) and comfort for years and decades just to achieve a certain mundane goal like having a huge house with a BMW. To me, this is just complete nonsense. To my father, this wasn´t and isn´t, in fact getting money is the meaning of life to him, but I don´t criticize him for that. I think that you can attribute any meaning to life, because it has no intrinsic meaning of its own, so if you think getting rich is the meaning of life, I have not much against it, and as I do appreciate fine things, I understand the pursue of money as a means to get fine things and enjoy them. But ultimately, people don´t need a BMW to live, this is totally ridiculous. Happiness comes from other sources to me, although I am very traditional and as I have said, my plan A entails eventually getting rich, but I don´t see it as TOTALLY NECESSARY.

that´s it.
    Last edited by Airman; 05-01-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just one correction, I went to surgery on April 17th, not 25th.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aiss:

Thank you for the detailed explanation on Se and Ni.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    Having sex with prostitutes gives you a high chance of contracting an STD, have you been tested?
    BTW, I would never consent to sex with someone who would talk to me in that manner, you must hang around some pretty high class women huh?
    this reminded me of my mother... she was all my life talking about "my sluts" when she referred to my girlfriends, this made me very sad towards her, she was always full of prejudice and could not stand me being with a girl who dressed a bit too showing her body and enjoyed a lot doing intense things with me. my mother was always disappointed that I didnt get along well (for sexual relationships) with girls of my social stratum, neighbourhood etc, although I do get along well with them for being friends, as I´m a very gentle man and I have a natural thing towards being with women, which has given me a reputation of being a homosexual or bisexual in some circles, as frequently women of my social stratum would just show they were willing to something more close than friendship but I´d back up, seeing the future of the relationship as a failure or a falsity, both of which I don´t tolerate.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw just as a funny fact, my mother still often uses this derogatory term towards me, nowadays we often have some argument, because she´s the same type as Maritsa, a type which is very hard to deal with, feels she knows the whole truth and is quite arrogant, and when I get angry, she says, 'don´t you ever talk to me like this. you talk like this to your little sluts, NOT TO ME!' in a fury. but I love her and she´s the person I love the most, she´s a very special person, I´d give my life to save hers, despite having big differences with me.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    As I said in the other thread, Airborne, I would keep my mind open for a while and just post and read.
    I agree with this. There's no rush.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you Minde. you are also very sweet and gentle. I really like your ways.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you Minde. you are also very sweet and gentle. I really like your ways.
    Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem to be attracting a lot more attention from EIIs than IEIs.

I see Fi types as more willing to listen to you and perhaps try to be corrective towards you, rather than being outrightly repulsed or taken aback by "Se".

I don't particularly see you as wanting to draw Fe from other people, but you don't seem to mind demonstrating your 'flaws', which may be more asking for Fi input or correction from others.

But I'm not sure. I sort of see LSE>SLE>SLI.
    I don't particularly see you as an E1, because, you spend a lot of time talking about how you do things that are not right and it's no big deal to you.

Nothing so far makes me think LSE is out of the question. However, I do know that your abruptness of abrasiveness has drawn strong reactions from some people, including some delta NFs. I don't think you'd be "rejected" from beta ; but I don't know if you really are beta or not.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Silverchris9.

it´s interesting... either I have a very repressed personality or I´m not an ESTP... but I might have a repressed personality.

I like sadistic sex, me being the agressor...in short, to be honest, I like to make that woman into a slut, I like fucking sluts, I like to say perverted things to them, I like to sort subdue them and treat them as shit.

but I was wondering also about being an ISTJ.
    when I say I like fucking sluts, I mean literal sluts, prostitutes. Because with them I feel I can be quite sincere in my sexual intercourse, whereas with respectable ladies... I once got punched in the face by one of them lol... just because I called her "my little fucked-up slut who needs a lesson" when we were in bed for the first time. but I´m very embarassed about this. I shouldn´t be opening this, I´m just saying this openly cause here I´m anonymous.

I´ve been quite known to fuck sluts at home, once a neighbour shouted at us and threatened to kill me because I was fucking that beautiful slut in a ..let´s say my property, but visible area of it.
    Why mention all this "fucking sluts" thing? What does it have anything to do with typing you? I really doubt an SLE who's had a good Fi-polr hit would expose themself in this way... And, I don't buy in the least bit that you are a sweetie with women when I read shit like this. You are coming off as a disturbing wife-beater.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    You seem to be attracting a lot more attention from EIIs than IEIs.

I see Fi types as more willing to listen to you and perhaps try to be corrective towards you, rather than being outrightly repulsed or taken aback by "Se".
    Not really. The Se is too raw for me... I can't recall an SLE with that much Se rawness.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How would it fail, in your mind?
    And I don't call girls slut, unlike your mom, and I love artsy showy dressing...makes me a lot more open to out of the field stuff. But then, I can see myself being very attentive to my kids if I were a mom. How about you try being with her like you are with me? Give her some room maybe tease and joke a little more to create a more uplifting environment.

Also, other types, other then INFj's can be very overty judgemental, my INTp mom is very particular about the things I wear; she is much more critical with this regard then I am. In fact, I think I recall her saying the word slut one too many times, whereas I have never said it.

I do like to have my emotions monitored so I don't feel bad, that's kind of like what you're doing now with me.
    Maritsa, you worry me... You really do. Guys can take advantage of you big time with the attitude you have. Ugh...

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    LOL! What about the possibility that those sluts actually enjoyed a slap or two?
    Them liking it is irrelevant to me.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said I beat women. What a conclusion.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Why mention all this "fucking sluts" thing? What does it have anything to do with typing you? I really doubt an SLE who's had a good Fi-polr hit would expose themself in this way... And, I don't buy in the least bit that you are a sweetie with women when I read shit like this. You are coming off as a disturbing wife-beater.
    This made me think of HA as described here:

- behavior aimed at showing how popular and liked by the crowd you are, but that is actually making you look like an ass.
    Might not fit literally, but IMO very much to the point. On the other hand, focus on interest in beliefs rather than beliefs themselves could pass for -DS/HA. LSI fits more with Enneagram 1 and being obsessed with order, however.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    This made me think of HA as described here:

Might not fit literally, but IMO very much to the point. On the other hand, focus on interest in beliefs rather than beliefs themselves could pass for -DS/HA. LSI fits more with Enneagram 1 and being obsessed with order, however.
    are you talking about functions of the Ego block?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast