??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking CUDDLES FOR EVERYONE!!!!! <3<3

hi everyone! isnt it a beautiful day?!

I thought it was time to reveal my real type

Im SEI, the dual of my beloved(no homo) pinnochio. Ive been gone along time from my home its nice to be around such like minded people. omg, and I just had the yummiest snack too!! can today get any better? hehe

So how is everyone? anyone need a backrub?! a massage!?!? I can now cuddle in 3 different languages!!

<Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pirate, I'm not so sure I'm convinced with your "true" type. I'll reserve judgement until I have seen enough evidence to convince me that you are SEI.

On another note, I'm glad you've learned to cuddle in three different languages.
    *insert witty comment here*

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fabelie View Post
    Pirate, I'm not so sure I'm convinced with your "true" type. I'll reserve judgement until I have seen enough evidence to convince me that you are SEI.

On another note, I'm glad you've learned to cuddle in three different languages.
    WOULD YOU LIKE A SNACK?

SNACKS ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER

GF;G;FDG;FD;D
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what happens when you have multiple personality disorder; you are the prime candidate my friend.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greater than 3 is greater than 3?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're aware that multiple personality disorder is used as just another name for someone who's not boring and has a variety of flavor, and it's not a "disorder." It's the same thing with ADD as it is many other things, overusing those terms on tons of people. Claiming illness and having it be technically defined by symptoms. Doctors prescribe drugs for people who don't even have a problem. They want people to be "normal" and function well in society, etc. It's not even laughable, it's so pathetic.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Jeez chill down. What happened to you, did your cat just died or something?
    on the contrary! haha, this is the best Ive ever felt!

and its all thanks to you, pinocchio. you are to thank for the coming onslaught of cuddlezz. hehe, all because you took the time to reveal who I really am. they will thank you for this.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BROWNIES ANYONE?

MWHAHAHAHAHA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what this is about, but I like Si in any form, so I like this thread . Even if it's faked Si, I still like it. yeah for snacks!
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The saddest ESFj

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's this rubbish doing in the King of Quadras?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what?

this isnt beta

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah - if it were Beta it'd be fine.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    This is what happens when you have multiple personality disorder; you are the prime candidate my friend.
    Can I has that too? I want to be special too, mommy . Jesus says he loves me and I can have whatever I want . And I want cookies and cake before cuddles!

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the peculiarity of people like you is that they try to mimic dispassion while it's not applicable. How do I know that? Easy, in this case you pretended to be in a disagreement, but when things came near clarification you played the fool.

People can read you more easily than you think, I told you this before, acceptance is the only relief, IMO.
    lol!!

aww dont listen to him aixel

he just hasnt had his snacks yet!! hehe

he gets a little cranky without them

*covers pinnochio in a warm blankie*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    You can cover me in a warm blankie anytime, as well. That would be great. Like, we could watch LotR under a warm blankie with cookies. That would be special to me.
    I know it wouldn't be as special, but I would like to watch LotR under a warm blankie with cookies with you! We could throw a LotR marathon!
    *insert witty comment here*

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio
    yes, I was actually provoking you to have your attention, because for some people, and IMO you are in this category, it is easy to create a sort of a virtual conflict, or whatever delusion it takes to quickly get rid of the feelings of uncertainty or turn around when confronted with the reality. The problem is, IMO again, that this is exactly what deters someone getting correctly typed.
    Yeah, but why were you provoking me to have my attention? It's as though, when you, Pinocchio, say something to me, you're not informing me, you're testing me. So if I act based on something you say, it's supposed to be funny, laughs all around, except the joke's on me.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pirate, i really sense some non-alpha here bro. Your avatar is freaky.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's safe to say that Pinocchio is the biggest troll on the forum, because that's exactly what he does.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's his entire methodology for typing people: trolling. It might be tough to beat that.
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have competition? I better step up the game.

Last troll standing's gonna be me, mother fuckers and sons of bitches.
    I was going to make a witty response about being a better troll, but then I realized: by responding to this post, you have trolled successfully.

Now, normally, I'd give an obligatory "I submit to your superior skills," but that all vanished when I was reminded that you are a woman.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only do you fall into accusatory tones or dismissive tones (such as when I wrote that huge wall of text to support my idea to counter your idea), you assume everyone knows what you are talking about, it seems. I honestly do not know what you mean. Maybe it is because of socionics and because you take a very Ti heavy stance in communicating ideas, but I still think it is because of substandard written communication skills.
    I hesitated to write something like this before, because I'm not a native speaker myself, but I also had this impression.

Pinocchio, more often than not you write a wall of text, then when people actually respond to the point that was made, you accuse them of irrelevancy and claim you meant something entirely different. It's possible you did mean it, but the point you made and the point you were trying to make don't coincide. Yet what it makes you look like is as if you had no point to convey whatsoever. It doesn't help that you can be hypocritical at times, too - not that anyone is completely free of it.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you please exemplify? If there's something not understood, I have no problem re-explaining the point, if required. Are you interested in something I said but can't decipher it? Doesn't sound like you do.
    This is not the first time when people with comprehension disabilities put that on my English or whatever, but again, why doesn't the rest majority have this problem? I could enumerate these people if you wish, what they all have in common is having previous heated arguments with the people they accuse.
    It's hardly surprising, since what I described was the typical scenario of an argument with you. One example is what happened with Timeless earlier. For the record, I don't have a set opinion on typings of people involved, and I don't agree with either of you about IEs mentioned.

I mentioned not being native-speaker as the reason I didn't talk about it previously - because I realized it was possible the problem was with my English or something, not because I suggested it was with yours. As aixel and some other people are of the same opinion, it likely isn't. You're obviously at ease with the language, I didn't notice more mistakes than I happen to make, but the meaning doesn't seem to be conveyed well regardless.

I'm not going to argue aixel's type with you, but what you said now - except perhaps giving examples of what I see as serious, not serious and semi-serious-with-a-deeper-truth statements as if they were all the same - seems more to the point that making vague hints and accuasations. Out of curiosity, what do you type polikujm as?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever.

No no no! You don't get away that easy, I'm sorry. Do you agree with that absurdity above that aixelsyd is Se Dual-seeking? How can you explain her position resulting from her quotes there, then? How can you explain that in her view most guys are repulsive machoists, being attracted by what most would call "pussy" instead of "usual guy", but we may call them "gentle" - but at the same time she's Se Dual-seeking, namely ILI?

So let's make this clarification: do you agree with that, that aixelsyd as Se Dual-seeking? yes/no (Ti )

Does this look like an accusation to you, to argument someone's mistyping? I'm not overlooking this issue - in the end you said that I am not emphasizing my points enough.
    ---

Edit: sorry, I forgot about polikujm. I type him as EII, not very-very sure about his type, but almost.
    No, you aren't sorry.

I referred to picking on people thing. As in quote something said about a different topic, then make vague reference to your typing of that person implying you know better, but doing your best not to actually give any arguments. Which is why I mentioned you actually did give arguments now.

I think you're taking what you've quoted far too literally and out of context (in other words, misinterpreting it to a large degree). Of course I may be reading too much into things, but as you've done it before with what I said, I think we can't settle it by ourselves. The only person who knows what was meant and the one whom you should probably be having this conversation with is aixelsyd herself, if she cares.

All I can say is that out of people on this forum I relate most to polikujm and then aixelsyd, though their opinion may differ or be non-existent, since I'm rather new here. I kinda doubt it's the mirage thing, because it's more about understanding than attraction. So if you're typing them as Delta NFs and not ILIs, what does it make me in your superior judgment?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pirate, you're such a good little bitch, now get over here and suck my dick. then get back to beta where you belong.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I rectify, I feel pity for you. I know you don't click with Ti but you force me to constrain you to yes/no questions with irrelevant derailing bullshit when you don't know what to say anymore.
    ---

I will answer all your questions after you answer mine, don't derail it again, that means accepting that you can't deny my opinion: is it your opinion that aixelsyd is an Se Dual-seeking type assuming that most males are machoists in her view and her exclusive preference for gentle guys? (yes/no/I don't know)
    I think it's a dangerous assumption of "machoism" = -ego.

I also think aixelsyd is ILI.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO! Here we go again.

1. I was not implying that machoism = Se, there are things in-between. My conviction is that a woman who sees most guys as "machoists" is not Se Dual-seeking, something totally different from the conclusion you have drawn.
    2. You still didn't answer the big question: I asked you if you still think she's an Se Dual-seeking based on that assumption.
    As I'm not sure what assumption you're making here, there's no way I can answer this question. It's impossible to take it out of context and base it on a single assumption - not the least because I don't believe in typing people based on individual phrases. You don't know the meaning behind these words.

Edit: actually, now that aixel explained it, you might.
    Last edited by Aiss; 05-01-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aiss: conclusion drawn, thanks!
    Now don't be an immoral Fi-PoLR and answer my questions as promised.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My promise was that I'll answer your question when you'll answer mine. But you did not, you dismissed the theoretical conditions (assuming someone's view on males) and avoided the answer. Maybe I was wrong, you also edited a post or something but didn't check, was the answer "yes", "no" or "I don't know"?
    As I'm honorable, I have to keep my promise to not answer you until that.
    ---

You might have a chance, I'll reformulate this for you, removing any reference to aixelsyd: is it your opinion that a woman is an Se Dual-seeking type assuming that most males are machoists in her view and she has an exclusive preference for gentle guys? (yes/no/I don't know)

You ought to define "machoism". The way I understand the term, the answer is definitely yes. Because, at least with people I know, it's used to refer to someone who tries to prove his own masculinity by degrading women. This is ridiculous at best and infuriating at its worst. True self-confidence and inner strength is what these guys usually lack and try to make up for.

Assuming that *most* guys are machoist depends on what kind of men you know. There are puppies trying to be alpha dogs everywhere, and so are crybabies. I imagine the proportions differ in various environments. < this is basically what was in my post before I edited it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast