TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default You're gonna laugh So, laugh - truck's typings

Here's my personality typing:

Fags: Fags are into mystical creative shit that's not technical. They don't know how to do many things, but they're always there to understand your internal feelings and impressions. They can't fix cars or catch footballs but they are there to realign your spiritual self. Fags also live in the realm of 'looking good' vs 'being good.' They look great, but don't know how anything really works. Pure aesthetic value. Fags are the most superior of all types, of course. Because everything else is just a corporeal manifestation from the dominant type. (I know you're gonna say 'but straights are the reason gays exist' but technically speaking, gays magically created straights so they can create more gays. Why don't we just magically create gays? Well, we need non-gays to physically create in that sense so we can work on higher moral issues and also improve ourselves enough to be desirable to the gods.)

Breeders: Breeders are the opposite of fags, they are just so hands on and real world ish and don't pay attention to anything in the media really cause they're too busy just doing external real life shit and not analyzing. They just DO and don't think or feel much, cause that just gets in the way.... of building a bunch of useless, unpretty shit that in the end doesn't mean anything. Breeders are the reason for all war and evil in the world, so therefore they were given lesser intellect as punishment. It's sort of like when ur in college people care that you are gay but out of college nobody gives a shit it's like, DUDE JUST LIFT THE FUCKING BOX AND DO THE JOB, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Of course, the person who said that against you doesn't realize that you dreamnt him up in your own brain and that you're not lifting the box because you made him to do that so you could merge yourself with total prettiness.

Bis: Bis are in the middle between breeders and fags, and they're also into some weird shit. Both fags and breeders are normal, and more 'mainstream' in their artistic tastes, but it's the bis that like really unique people nobody has ever heard of. They also tend to smell badly and make shitty comments that piss everybody else off. They speak in a sort of hippie elitist tongue that's annoying to others, but also they are just....interesting. The bi personality temperament is considered a disorder, that needs fixing.

Trannies: Trannies are people too! I mean, they are people with attitude. Trannies are the most purely independent of all types and all they do is complain about everything without doing anything to solve it, although they are more technical minded than the fags, they're not technical minded enough to really care. They are like stuck in the middle as a pure celebrity, and they can use their powers to genuinely encourage others, or discourage them. Trannies like to hear 'good jobs' on real world shit from both breeders AND fags. They just ignore bisexuals though. Like everybody else.

You start off in the world as a tranny, then adolescent you are gay, then when you grow up in adult you're expected to be straight and mechnical, and then go bi toward old age.

Also the relationship dynamics is complicated between the four, but I suppose there is a way to categorize them based on the liquid blue brightness brain fluid of the diovorsteky in their cellular structure eye TX64SAGAGLD;S.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're gonna laugh. So, laugh
    This usually backfires. If your goal is to make them laugh, of course.
    Last edited by Trevor; 04-28-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I laughed!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't every straight person really just a gay tranny?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hmmm yeah I think you're right.

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    Seer
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

According to this I'm a Fag. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm somewhere between Fag and Bi.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a tranny or bi, I think ? Pretty sure I'm not a breeder or a fag.
    It was in the reign of George III that the aforesaid personages lived and quarrelled; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now.

Creepy-male

Your worldview is odd.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Isn't every straight person really just a gay tranny?
    ....hunh...hahaha.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bonkers with touches of brilliance.
    IEE-Ne