Thread: I am actually INFj :P

TIM
    ???
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am actually INFj :P

So, it has been a long process, but my mother and I have figured out our types. I am in fact INFj, she is my look a like INTj.
    Like i have always said, we are similar in most ways but one, i am more subjective than she is. Our quadra's make sense, we both have a 'dark' humour type, relations with others are fitting, the healthy hidden agenda fits, however its more than just physically healthy for me, it includes all elements such as mental, social, emotional and lastly physical. Pathetic HA - Wikisocion fits as well for both of us, in fact it fits for our whole family of where we all sit in relation to types.
    These are only a few of the reasons why, but both her and i believe its ''the'' truth.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought you came across like an Fe dominant in that video you posted a while back, I think two of the Fe dominants here thought so too, but if you say EII that's cool
    Do you feel like you and your sister are likely mirrors? Since I think she's probably an IEE
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ???
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I thought you came across like an Fe dominant in that video you posted a while back, I think two of the Fe dominants here thought so too, but if you say EII that's cool
    Do you feel like you and your sister are likely mirrors? Since I think she's probably an IEE
    Most of my feelings are internal, though i can portray them at times. I am pretty sure i am using Ne. My guess for my sister would either put her as ENTp/ILE or ISFp/SEI or possbile ENFp/IEE (but less likely).