Thread: Jim Davidson

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jim Davidson

British comedian - SLE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Davidson_(comedian))

I had the honour of stage managing this chap recently - charming.

p.s. his wikipedia page is constantly being edited/hacked/whatever and is usually quite funny.
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    The guy seems LSE, imo. Not the type of humor, but as a whole.
    Jim's a total caricature of an extreme SLE, I believe that he should be considered a benchmark.
    I believe that he's Fe Ha: when his jokes are not going down well he will look around with a desparate grin, if the emotional response he's looking for is not received, he resorts to bullying behaviours. He has been asked not to return to a number of venues a result of rudeness to staff. I believ that at 7seconds this video gives a very nice example of his Fe Ha expressed in his smile.
    Se base, he is drawn to power, his latest tour is called, "if i ruled the world", he is a massive charitable donator to th armed forces and jokes about leadinga military coup with his army buddies if the government does not meet his expectaions. He respects strength and power, he wants the NHS (national health service) dismantled and he thinks that if you cannot afford health care then you should not receive it. No sign of valuing Si or Ne on that matter. Shows clear signs of valuing Ni expressed strong convictions about the result of the war in afganistan, backed up by his belief that a British soldier will carry on fighting even after his legs were shot. He shows none of the usual weighed up Te valuing and practical reasoning expressed by LSE's rather his thoughts are Ti logical justifications of his Se yearnig for power both for himself directly and indirectly through his sense of nationalism.
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    LOL, ok, that doesn't sound very LSE-ish . I assume those things are serious, not some jokes of him?
    Yeah unfortunately so.
    IEE-Ne