TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default VI time for Maritsa

VI over.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-13-2010 at 09:45 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-cinq

Your mom looks SLI.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Your mom looks SLI.
    she is actually ILI; she has the same vision thing that I do, she loves to garden, keep her hair cropped short is a sober analyst, calm, restrained, passionless in the outside scope and passionate in the innerscope of pursuing what she want to accomplish. She is not cheap like SLI tend to be known for. Very kind, will never curse...humor style is different from SLI too.

My mom has a squarish forehead and I have a round one. She's very tiny as I am so you can't see her superciliary arches.

-

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    she loves to garden, keep her hair cropped short
    The majority of sensing types do this, IME. Especially keeping their hair cropped short and more so when they are older. In fact, I use it as one of the indicators.

In any case, I don't care to argue the point. This is your mother, you'll take it personally if I continue. So, she's ILI if you think so. Whatever.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The majority of sensing types do this, IME. Especially keeping their hair cropped short and more so when they are older. In fact, I use it as one of the indicators.

In any case, I don't care to argue the point. This is your mother, you'll take it personally if I continue. So, she's ILI if you think so. Whatever.
    I am only describing her to you but the analyst part should give it away. She is not lazy and has consistent working energy that is also different from SLI. Time is very important to her and she gets upset when others don't pay attention to it just like Plynex said about himself.
    -

Creepy-cinq

By the way, does she know you have this posted publicly? I know I wouldn't be keen on it if my child did this without my permission.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's very tiny as I am so you can't see her superciliary arches.
    Well if we can't see them the deal is off! Without visual confirmation of her superciliary arches I just can't possibly agree that she's a logical type.

Creepy-cinq

My mom trusts me fully. We are not good socionics match and our relationship is strained after a little bit of contact but she doesn't mind me exploring this. She just doesn't like that I spend too much time here and take attention away from other things I should be doing.
    She probably doesn't mind you exploring socionics, but, INTps are most commonly Enneagram 5s. They like their privacy, so, posting a photo on a public display on a forum would not necessarily work for them.

So, how can your relationship be strained, yet, have full trust? She obviously doesn't trust you are making good use of your time. And, what intertype relationship would be describe your relations? According to intertype theory, you would be in a relations of benefit. If you would indulge, describe your relationship with your mom, in terms of a relations of benefit.

Creepy-cinq

Strain has to do with time we spend together; trust between parent and daugther doesn't have anything to do with time.
    This doesn't quite answer my questions. If you would, please describe your relationships of benefit, between you and your mom.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa is cute...lol.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa, maritsa you look beautiful in that photo
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol and apparently we're the same height. i'm 5'3" too.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Creepy-cinq

Strain has to do with time we spend together; trust between parent and daugther doesn't have anything to do with time.

I am impressed by several things about my mom; her emotionally detached analysis of a situation, her ability to not overlook certain details and follow through on tasks. When I am with her I try to please her by going along with the things she likes to do like shopping at certain places and talking about certain topics of her interest.

I wish my mom would not store items, hording like behavior, I try to give her direction to do certain things like get rid of things or I try to keep abreast of her health. You may remember that EII are health concerned and know or keep health related references; my mom does not accept this help form me; she will listen but will only do as she pleases. "Beneficiary tries to help, the Benefactor usually refuses the help without any good explanation." I love her of course, who wouldn't love their own mom? But she just won't take my help. I feel like after a while she stops listening to me and that frustrates me and I know that I don't want to anger her so I decide calmly to tell her that I love her and I leave instead of sticking around and being angry.

"Benefactor feels that the Beneficiary needs something from them, that special something that only the Benefactor can provide." Two things my mom is super at; time and finances and this is what she feels like she has to provide me these things and mentions it all the time.

"are at the same time willing to encourage and take care of the Beneficiary." That she does very well, speaks constently and loves me and feeds me and takes great care of me.

"Relations of Benefit may appear even and conflict free. Usually it is the Benefactor who initiates the contact." If I feel I am going to be upset with her, I distance myself so that we do not argue but she wants closeness from me and will call me several times a week; now, I don't call her very often. The "spiritual" connection we feel, or I feel for my mom is her loving nature. She is very kind and considerate, not rude at all and very hard working; I feel this loving bond but also can't stand the strain after a little time of contact.
    What I've bolded is the same behaviour you bring to this board. Half the members have this same reaction.

Finnally, I ignor her calls due to the stain I speak of and she calls me often to get in touch with me.
    Interesting. One of the comments I get from my children is they enjoy the fact that I don't call them all of the time. Some of their friend's mothers call them once a day.

Actually, what you describe, I can see as a relationship of conflict between INTp and ESFj, especially the part in bold, IMO. You sound like a caretaker type with the focus on sensing activities. ESFjs are commonly 2w3.

Creepy-cinq

I have, it's down there....
    Yes, I've noticed, you've typed it in after the fact.

Creepy-cinq

Does it suit you for me to be ESFj?
    It's not what suits me. It's what it sounds like from my perspective. How you approach your mother - in a directive manner (Ej) on sensing matters like cleaning up and health issues. It very much sounds like a caretaker. It's not surprising there is friction. I can tell you, from my experience with you on this board and how it feels, you come across as a directive Ej. If you were to walk into my house and start telling me to get rid of things I'm hoarding, there would be immediate trouble.

Conflicting realtions are different then Benefit; my sister is ESFj and she has conflicting relations with mom; our relationship is different. Maybe in a lot of ways ESFj's are a like to INFj's but I don't joke like ESFj would.
    You both can be ESFjs, but a little different. It's possible.

I have not VI-d you so I don't know what type you are maybe you are INTj or maybe you have a different relationship dynamics with your kids, but gennerally INTp's are very good about keeping good/close relationships with their kids; my boss's wife, who I VI-d as INTp is just like my mom; almost a carbon copy, except she is a pharmacist.
    I have good relationships with my children.

In any case, these are my thoughts. You know already, I think you have an ego. I'll leave the issue and bow out of the thread.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's not what suits me. It's what it sounds like from my perspective. How you approach your mother - in a directive manner (Ej) on sensing matters like cleaning up and health issues. It very much sounds like a caretaker. It's not surprising there is friction. I can tell you, from my experience with you on this board and how it feels, you come across as a directive Ej. If you were to walk into my house and start telling me to get rid of things I'm hoarding, there would be immediate trouble.

You both can be ESFjs, but a little different. It's possible.

In any case, these are my thoughts. You know already, I think you have an ego. I'll leave the issue and bow out of the thread.
    I don't clean up; health is from another issue; she has a very aggressive form of arthritis, she's on chemotherapy right now and has to be careful to not get secondary infections and ruine her immunity.

"He (EII) possesses 'clever hands' and interest in various technologies, culinary and medical recipes. "
    This is in regards to EII as pertaining to Filatova (also an EII) article on dual relations as you will find here...

http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/index.html

Well what example can you show of Fe ego?

I try to give her as much independence as I can, my sister and I take turns taking care of her. What else are daughters to do?

ESFj are very different from INFj's like I have said Alpha quadra values are not the same as Delta. I avoid conflicts and argumentation, my sister, an ESFj would have no problem at being confrontational.

Like I said in your typing thread you are S type of some kind.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-23-2010 at 02:13 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I also wanted to mention about my mom, that when she gets into a working mode as opposed to her reflecting mode, she can work or find things to do all the time and I just don't get where she finds them.

She is also the type of person who needs to be very close to her family; when her mom died or when anyone she loves dies she can hold on to the emotional memory of the individual for a very long time. Every time she brings up the individual she will start to cry and tell stories about them; she's a softie.

This has to do with Fe PoLR right?
    How so? Please discuss.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maritsa is extremely beautiful. I saw her facebook pic.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

no one wants to vi me?
    blushing
    I'll give you IJ.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am only describing her to you but the analyst part should give it away. She is not lazy and has consistent working energy that is also different from SLI. Time is very important to her and she gets upset when others don't pay attention to it just like Plynex said about himself.

OK, let's get this straight once and for all.

I let the first one slide, but understand that SLIs are neither cheap nor lazy. We are economical. We spend big when the time comes, in terms of gratitude, charity, industry, and commerce.

I'd put my work ethic against anyone, and I'll out-produce anyone but another SLI. And I never miss a chance to pick up the tab when with friends.

So Maritsa, you may want to re-examine your understanding of SLI efficiency.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will, I am sorry. And I will pass on the word to other IEE on the site. I should have said that my mom has a more consistent working energy especially with regards to mundane chores around the home then my father who likes to do things quickly, impatiently.
    No big. Time for my nap.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa, the SLI guy I knew was also a constant hard-worker! so not sure if that's an accurate way to distiguish the two. SLIs are more practical than ILI's--I would think that would better tell the difference.

Si does not necessarily equal lazy, IME.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    OK, let's get this straight once and for all.

I let the first one slide, but understand that SLIs are neither cheap nor lazy. We are economical. We spend big when the time comes, in terms of gratitude, charity, industry, and commerce.

I'd put my work ethic against anyone, and I'll out-produce anyone but another SLI. And I never miss a chance to pick up the tab when with friends.

So Maritsa, you may want to re-examine your understanding of SLI efficiency.

Oh, thanks Cyrano for addressing the same thing I observed. I should have read on before posting my response above. One thing I absolutely admired about the SLI i knew was his work ethic. And indeed he always seemed concerned about being efficient. (and would beat himself up if he didn't meet his own standard that way). I guess that's a mix of Si and Te. He never seemed bothered by my lack of efficiency, though, which was a very nice change from a lot of others i'd worked with. He would just help me out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does IME mean?
    "in my experience"
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will, I am sorry. And I will pass on the word to other IEE on the site. I should have said that my mom has a more consistent working energy especially with regards to mundane chores around the home then my father who likes to do things quickly, impatiently.
    YOU will pass on the word? like we dont know this better than you do? Even if not, we can read for ourselves, you aren't the spokesperson here.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hehe. All these people saying Maritsa is a joke account - where did you all left your brain ?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    I just want to say I've noticed a hoarding streak among some Gamma types - so I wouldn't rule out ILI for Maritsa's mom.
    well maybe so, the ultimate question is, is maritsa's mom practical? Like, SLI/LSE practical? SLI's are the absolute masters of practicality.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Hehe. All these people saying Maritsa is a joke account - where did you all left your brain ?
    sorry i just couldn't help myself.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to lunch..now I am back and I will.
    don't bother, we dont' need you to.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    well maybe so, the ultimate question is, is maritsa's mom practical? Like, SLI/LSE practical? SLI's are the absolute masters of practicality.
    Practical how so?
    LSE don't hoard things.
    My mom is hyperactive; she is far far more active then my dad is. In her moments, she's always on her feet up to the next thing to do...
    She can be a realist, doesn't want people to ignor in their finances, what will happen if they don't take care of things now, or at a specific time.
    Once, I was helping a friend out by taking her to college with me every morning without asking for money and she got so upset at me after a year, claiming all kinds of negative things like she's taking advantage of me and all of that negative talk; I told her I did not mind that I was helping a friend and she insisted that I tell this friend that I no longer would take her to school.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-23-2010 at 08:38 PM.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    sorry i just couldn't help myself.
    I've got a nice pair of jeans straight from someone's locker right here.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Five reasons why I don't think ILI is probable:

(...), her ability to not overlook certain details and follow through on tasks.
    If I feel I am going to be upset with her, I distance myself so that we do not argue but she wants closeness from me and will call me several times a week; now, I don't call her very often.
    Finnally, I ignor her calls due to the stain I speak of and she calls me often to get in touch with me.
    (...) Every time she brings up the individual she will start to cry and tell stories about them; she's a softie.

This has to do with Fe PoLR right?
    How so? Please discuss.
    I should have said that my mom has a more consistent working energy especially with regards to mundane chores around the home then my father who likes to do things quickly, impatiently.
    A few of these things are what I see in (and suffer from) my ESE mom - especially constant need for contact and consistent working energy, as you put it. For the record, I'm not saying your mother's ESE, or any other type. But she doesn't sound ILI either.

I don't mean that ILIs can't be any of the above, but overall picture isn't ILI, IMO.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My mom is not LSE because LSE are Optimists; my mom is a pessimist/negativist because given two outcomes she will always focus on everything that can go wrong and bad; one semester I gave up on something so insignificant and she just had a heart attack like I was going to fail the class, fail the semester, drop out of school and etc. My dual cousin is an optimist and she focuses on well maybe I should work on it and I would be fine for the rest of the semester and still do well in class.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Five reasons why I don't think ILI is probable:
    A few of these things are what I see in (and suffer from) my ESE mom - especially constant need for contact and consistent working energy, as you put it. For the record, I'm not saying your mother's ESE, or any other type. But she doesn't sound ILI either.

I don't mean that ILIs can't be any of the above, but overall picture isn't ILI, IMO.
    This is in benefit relationship not her by herself. I am sure, in an optimal situation, my mom's behavior manifestations would be different.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    No big. Time for my nap.
    A nap? my mom never takes a nap.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A nap? my mom never takes a nap.
    but SLIs do.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry cannot take part in the VI discussion, but Maritsa is very beautiful, I like looking at your picture, and I also like your dress.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You actually look rather similar to my girlfriend, but it's probably partially an ethnicity effect (people in the caucasus look very similar to people in italy). Btw you have hairy forearms
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hairy arms = high sex drive = high testasterone, you should look into that.
    Into what, precisely? Just look?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ So women with high sex drive don't remove body hair? Interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast