Thread: Another Socionics Test?

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Another Socionics Test?

I know everything isn't ironclad, black and white, or absolute in this world, so with that said:

Is there a Socionics test out there that shows the percentage or whatever similar of your Fe/Fi, Ne/Ni, Te/Ti, Se/Si?

Sort of something like this:

Personality Profile of Christian (Multiple Intelligences, Personality Type) (That's MBTI though)

Creepy-male

There is actually. The percentages are for function strength/value, though.

EDIT

Don't ask me for the link or the name, though, lol. I only know RSV3 made it.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post

EDIT

Socionics Test: Determine Your Sociotype
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post

EDIT

This is way off topic, but when I saw your avatar there this came to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    While that test was cool and new, that just gave me a percentage of what other type I could be, not function strength/weakness which I was looking for.

I mean isn't there one that measures all of that and lays it out in raw (as opposed to "rounding decimals" so to speak) form? Or do I have to invent it? I actually have an idea how it could work, but I don't know how the nitty gritty HTML code will play out in that.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    This is way off topic, but when I saw your avatar there this came to mind.

While that test was cool and new, that just gave me a percentage of what other type I could be, not function strength/weakness which I was looking for.

I mean isn't there one that measures all of that and lays it out in raw (as opposed to "rounding decimals" so to speak) form? Or do I have to invent it? I actually have an idea how it could work, but I don't know how the nitty gritty HTML code will play out in that.

He must of changed the test and took the function percentages out. I went and took it again too, and you're right. It just gives percentages for other types.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He must of changed the test and took the function percentages out. I went and took it again too, and you're right. It just gives percentages for other types.
    Well, damn.

I must have been a hundred years too late!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sociotype: EII
    aka INFj, The Empath, , and Ethical Intuitive Introvert.
    Other Possible Types
    1.IEI (70% as likely as EII)
    2.EIE (68% as likely as EII)
    3.LII (67% as likely as EII)

Socionics Test: Determine Your Sociotype

This is the problem with tests; EII can score IEI, EIE, LII and even ILE; but our values and Se PoLR and non ability to be so analytical is where we don't fall in the other brackets.

Allie is IEI and associates herself as having Se or liking Se so does Redbaron; I on the other hand, head the other direction and run off from Se.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The test also used to give subtypes but that's been removed too. You might be able to infer it based on the other possible types your result generates.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The test also used to give subtypes but that's been removed too. You might be able to infer it based on the other possible types your result generates.
    My mood towards things is very steady on a day to day basis so I don't think I can fluctuate on the results of the test much; my hunger for knowledge changes daily; on some days I want to take a whole book and read it through and on other's I feel like reading publications. On all occassions, I am attuned to people's feelings and will ask if everyone around me is feeling alright.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html