Thread: I have just learned of the existence of something called the "KFC Double Down"

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I have just learned of the existence of something called the "KFC Double Down"

KFC's Double Down: A cheesy, sodium-filled sandwich -- will you be buying? | Comments Blog | Los Angeles Times

What the hell is this thing? Disgusting!

My husband called it the KFC Double Bypass, but I doubt he's the first to think of that name.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

460 calories isn't very much.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks really good, actually. I'd eat it for only 540 calories. Go to any major restaurant and you can't find something that low in calories...even salads.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's more to health than calories. My husband said it looks good, but I'm afraid he'd have a heart attack or something. I'd much rather he eat that many calories of salad.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Life is too short and salads suck. If I knew I'd die a couple years earlier for eating foods that satisfy me or living an extra couple years eating grass, i'd definetly choose dying sooner.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    haha, it'd be awesome if the waitresses ate that food, too.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post

KFC's Double Down: A cheesy, sodium-filled sandwich -- will you be buying? | Comments Blog | Los Angeles Times

My husband called it the KFC Double Bypass, but I doubt he's the first to think of that name.
    It isn't really much different than ordering a normal chicken sandwhich and throwing away the bun and eating the contents inside.

I believe that's using grilled chicken in place of fried.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd rather eat something that tastes really good but isn't necessarily unhealthy because it tastes really good. When ever can you really eat something that tastes amazing and expect it to be all that good for you? Maybe a couple of nutritious/delicious combos, but I can't never eat too much of the same thing.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Technically, I'm always looking for the next unhealthy thing, and try to down it at least with a bunch of water. Plus, whenever I eat something that just sucks, I know it effects my mood and mental state. I'd rather eat something that hits the spot. I'll have to try the sandwich in the picture one of these days, and have some of your food too malia, and compare them side to side. Yours actually "looks" good, like something from a disney movie.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    Hehe, that's because it is made with love. Well, no. It's made with brown rice and Greek cheeses and vegetables and olive oil and lemon juice and oregano and yum, yum, yum it sure is tasty! Haha...
    Mmm. I wouldn't mind being Delta if that means cooking and eating lots of good food 24/7. I could start my own TV show called "polikujm rockin what he knows best: FOOD" or "EATS."

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be willing to go Delta just for the tasty food aspect, but certainly not Alpha. That would mean I could not longer be Fe-PoLR. Of course I'm only kidding around, eh. We have lots of taste, in fact I prefer my taste in food over plenty of Si types', and I don't think you're Delta just because martisa says so. Actually from my experience Si taste in food has been rather different from Ni/Se taste in food, on average. We're more simple, low-grade, and less weird or experimental with it. I know lots of Si types with not enough taste buds, so they need that extra disgust to let them know they're tasting something.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to work with the two guys in this video at 2:08. This place didn't exist when I lived down there or I probably woulda eaten at this place...haha.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My KFC record is 22 hotwings. I guess that is about equal to 4 complete chickens.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Life is too short and salads suck. If I knew I'd die a couple years earlier for eating foods that satisfy me or living an extra couple years eating grass, i'd definetly choose dying sooner.
    +1

KFC makes me sick though, I think it's too oily. Hungry Jacks, however... :redface:

And Malia, wow, that looks good. Can you mail me some?

Creepy-bg

omg that looks soooooooooooooooo tasty!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    It isn't really much different than ordering a normal chicken sandwhich and throwing away the bun and eating the contents inside.
    More like two chicken sandwiches, with added bacon and cheese. That's a lot of bad stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I believe that's using grilled chicken in place of fried.
    I thought 460 calories sounded like a small amount for two fried chicken patties, cheese, adn, bacon.

And I have kids to take care of, as does my husband (who thinks this looks good). He can't afford to die early so as to avoid salad.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see the crispy is 540 calories, 32 grams of fat, and 1380 mg of sodium. Thegrilled one actually has even more sodium. But anyway, not like a day's worth of calories.
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-bg

More like two chicken sandwiches, with added bacon and cheese. That's a lot of good stuff.
    fixed

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that looks way too heavy for me. Like if I were hungry, I'd eat SOME of it. Maybe two bites and that would be enough. Otherwise I'd probably get sick to my stomach. I really don't enjoy fried things that much or that often.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometimes fast food presents us the hilarious opportunity to eat it w/ irony, but that is beyond irony. I couldn't eat it with my dumbest fattest friends in some sort of stupid grease party.
    asd

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    sometimes fast food presents us the hilarious opportunity to eat it w/ irony, but that is beyond irony. I couldn't eat it with my dumbest fattest friends in some sort of stupid grease party.
    I sort of want to go buy one now, just to say I tried it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    rofl that was great. 'OMFG IF U 2 SIT THERE WE DOIN' BARREL ROLLS'
    asd