Thread: Question for Maritsa

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question for Maritsa

Ok, I've got to get this out. If the majority of these form members are Delta STs by your typing, can you explain what it is that would draw a Delta ST to a forum like this (a forum about personality types). It's been my experience that this a topic that is of particular disinterest to Delta STs, especially if they have to discuss it in a manner that seems like constant abstract mental masturbation. I mean really, how does that make sense?
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, socialization. Free expression of ideas without sensorship, delta ST's love no sensorship. They like free flow of information and as you can notice Alpha is a lot more to the topic then Delta is, who go all over the place.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why wouldn't they socialize in a place where they're likely to find a group of people with common interests rather than something that they're generally disinterested in?

We have a few Delta STs here, but most only show up rarely and only when reality is boring them for an evening.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    Why wouldn't they socialize in a place where they're likely to find a group of people with common interests rather than something that they're generally disinterested in?

We have a few Delta STs here, but most only show up rarely and only when reality is boring them for an evening.
    Because to Delta who like Socionics, it is a common interest and it is sometimes something they are commonly and generally interested in.

As far as interests go, Socionics to Delta is not confined or a catagory of a specific interest like it is to Alpha who come here to only do Socionics.

Delta come here to do everything including Socionics.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But socionics as a concept is something that one wouldn't associate with Delta STs. Why is that Delta STs, in overwhelming numbers by your analysis, come here more than any other type. If this is a forum for personality theory, why isn't it crawling with Fi egos?

EDIT: If I had to estimate, I would say that the ratio between people typed Delta ST by you to people typed any other type in the socion by you is about 10:1.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But socionics as a concept is something that one wouldn't associate with Delta STs. Why is that Delta STs, in overwhelming numbers by your analysis, come here more than any other type. If this is a forum for personality theory, why isn't it crawling with Fi egos?

EDIT: If I had to estimate, I would say that the ratio between people typed Delta ST by you to people typed any other type in the socion by you is about 10:1.
    Many Delta ST's especially ISTp's are fascinated by knowledge even though they don't trust things that are of no real use, but many are also psychologists and want to know what's new. Most of the Delta's here are ISTp. The other interesting thing about ISTp's is that they are very smart and love to turn a theory like Socionics into highly complicated logic. Some of their posts are too intricate and complicated for me to follow.

Fi egos don't know about this place or are too busy doing things in real life or managing relationships to be here. I just happen to get into it by Psychology and I felt that by joining the forum I can improve my multi-person interaction in writing better. For us Fi, it's very difficult to communicate in this fashion because there are too many people to address, we, I need a method from a dual to not get stressed out. To my brain, here, it's a clutter mess of confusion. I hope I am handling it well, but the stress is catching up to me. Also, for Fi ego, I need faces, people. I feel like I am communicating to avatars with dragons...lol...that's a joke, I know, not so funny. But I like the personal touch of personal interaction.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not that it really matters, but, my opinion of this thread is that I'd rather it was a PM conversation
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is all BS and obviously doesn't apply to a lot of the people she typed as Delta ST. I think she's just quoting things without knowing what they really mean in the larger context, or else she's just making up things. She lacks analysis, and just spews things that don't hold up to the test of time. She's one of those people who just go along with everything you say that fits into defending her temporary view, and someone you can easily trick and contradict.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    not that it really matters, but, my opinion of this thread is that I'd rather it was a PM conversation
    Me too.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    For us Fi, it's very difficult to communicate in this fashion because there are too many people to address, we, I need a method from a dual to not get stressed out. To my brain, here, it's a clutter mess of confusion. I hope I am handling it well, but the stress is catching up to me.
    Give it a rest then, Maritsa. Do something else for a change. You don't need to answer everyone's questions. Or just give one-word answers to questions you're not interested in. :-p
    I feel like I am communicating to avatars with dragons....
    lol
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Give it a rest then, Maritsa. Do something else for a change. You don't need to answer everyone's questions. Or just give one-word answers to questions you're not interested in. :-plol
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i knew this was going nowhere after i read the first line

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    This is all BS and obviously doesn't apply to a lot of the people she typed as Delta ST. I think she's just quoting things without knowing what they really mean in the larger context, or else she's just making up things. She lacks analysis, and just spews things that don't hold up to the test of time. She's one of those people who just go along with everything you say that fits into defending her temporary view, and someone you can easily trick and contradict.

Me too.
    That's what i'm seeing too.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-cinq

Ok, I've got to get this out. If the majority of these form members are Delta STs by your typing, can you explain what it is that would draw a Delta ST to a forum like this (a forum about personality types). It's been my experience that this a topic that is of particular disinterest to Delta STs, especially if they have to discuss it in a manner that seems like constant abstract mental masturbation. I mean really, how does that make sense?
    I agree with you.