26. You may not vote on this poll
  • IEE

23 88.46%
  • SEI

2 7.69%
  • something else

1 3.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I, Mariella (aka Slacker Mom) SEI?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Am I, Mariella (aka Slacker Mom) SEI?

Martisa, in her infininte wisdom, believes that I am SEI, I assume because I think she's an idiot and she thinks she'd get along with IEEs as she thinks IEE is her mirror.

So please vote.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Martisa, in her infininte wisdom, believes that I am SEI, I assume because I think she's an idiot and she thinks she'd get along with IEEs as she thinks IEE is her dual.
    So please vote.
    IEE is my mirror not my dual, you can't think?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh typo, thanks.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh typo, thanks.
    You are the only hope for Slacker Dad. You must be IEE.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read a lot of your posts and threads etc. including unforced descriptions of yourself and your family. I would be very, very surprised if you were not IEE.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why are you opening a pole so that others can vote on your type?
    Can't you proove your own type to others?
    Does mass opinion about your type matter?

Show me an example where you use Ne?
    How does your Si dual seeking manifest?
    How does your Ti PoLR manifest?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not really concerned about proving anything to you. You can search my username and read my old posts if you want. I want to see if anyone who knows me better agrees with you.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"My sister (EII) always calls me the morning of anything to see if I'm still planning to do something. And at that point, if I say I'm planning to go and I can't, I do call, because a plan the day of is more set than a plan a week before. But this library thing was a week before, and really anything can happen in a week. I can be pretty sure about something like a doctor's appointment, but a storytime at the library? I'm not promising about that.

Funny how both issues involved libraries."

This is one of your posts....
    That's Ne...

So you can remove your pole. But, you still don't see what I see, that Minde is not EII. Why don't you try being objective about that and look at her posts? I looked at yours here for the first time and look what I found!!!.

Here's Tereg to start with, if you will...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...hread-2-a.html

Would you like me to show you how we are mirrors?
    -

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't had any reason to doubt that you're ENFp.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really, I'm not nearly as into typing people as you are. I don't feel a need to do this objective classification. That's why I've stopped typing you. It doesn't really matter. A lot of people here probably have the wrong types listed, and it'll probably always be that way.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't we stop with this proof thing.

We all know that maritsa isn't very good at typing. Her VI methods might even be true, but she doesn't apply them well. Also anyone who's so extremely convinced of her accuracy, must have no clue as to how easy it is to make mistakes.

As the saying goes: people who say they know all the answers, probably haven't understood the questions.

ps I'm not trolling you maritsa, your knowledge of IM etc is at times very interesting, but your typing isn't as flawless as you assume.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Really, I'm not nearly as into typing people as you are. I don't feel a need to do this objective classification. That's why I've stopped typing you. It doesn't really matter. A lot of people here probably have the wrong types listed, and it'll probably always be that way.
    No, You are IEE; I saw it from your post but you didn't see me. why?
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No, You are IEE; I saw it from your post but you didn't see me. why?
    There are a lot of possible reasons. Maybe you aren't EII. Maybe you are but you're mentally unstable and that's affecting your behavior here. Maybe you are but you're under a lot of stress because people have been after you and that's affecting your behavior here. But, honestly, my vote is with you not actually being EII.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on my interaction with you I could see SEI. You seemed primarily laid back with little inclination towards an argumented debate. You were quite content to just discus the possibility of various options and leave the rational deliberation behind them me. You seemed in general an irrational ethical type with / values.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

slackermom=IEE
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There are a lot of possible reasons. Maybe you aren't EII. Maybe you are but you're mentally unstable and that's affecting your behavior here. Maybe you are but you're under a lot of stress because people have been after you and that's affecting your behavior here. But, honestly, my vote is with you not actually being EII.
    I keep saying to you that I am. I am not mentally unstable; the only thing affecting my behavior is Se...from the forum members.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    Based on my interaction with you I could see SEI. You seemed primarily laid back with little inclination towards an argumented debate. You were quite content to just discus the possibility of various options and leave the rational deliberation behind them me. You seemed in general an irrational ethical type with / values.
    Very interesting, what do you think about me?
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep saying to you that I am. I am not mentally unstable; the only thing affecting my behavior is Se...from the forum members.
    I think you should stop blaming everyone else and take some responsiblity over your own conduct.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

Creepy-Cyclops

This guy that you quote is Se/Ni.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You say you are over and over and over again, but saying it doesn't make it so, and saying it more doesn't make it more so. Whether it is true is independent of your belief or how often you talk about it.
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-Cyclops

You say you are over and over and over again, but saying it doesn't make it so, and saying it more doesn't make it more so. Whether it is true is independent of your belief or how often you talk about it.
    Well you seem to keep saying same thing, just saying

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    This guy that you quote is Se/Ni.
    really!
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Well you seem to keep saying same thing, just saying
    She has asked me about this a few times, and I don't want to ignore her or not answer.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She has asked me about this a few times, and I don't want to ignore her or not answer.
    Did you not read one of my posts a long time ago when I connected three examples together and said what you say, which is

"Funny, how things work."

Ne works like this; I tried to find my post, but could not because my log is only 500 posts...this was maybe a few months ago.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-16-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I look for overall trends, not at one specific instance.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I look for overall trends, not at one specific instance.
    Yes because of the reverse
    Ne Fi

but I look for specifics that tie to overall, try to understand that...

that's FiNe

please write something for me to know that you are thinking about this.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-16-2010 at 08:48 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea. I don't visit this place often and I haven't kept track of it for a long time. I basically have little to no idea about the new members here from when I lost interest in this place, yourself included.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have no idea. I don't visit this place often and I haven't kept track of it for a long time. I basically have little to no idea about the new members here from when I lost interest in this place, yourself included.
    Good, then you will have a fresh perspective; I studies socionics from Rod Novichkov, Antona Volkova (a PhD Sociologist from Moscow, Russia) and Olga (I have no permission to use her last name, so I will not). I have been typed independently only by VI from them as INFj. You can ask whatever questions you have to determine or examine my type if you would like.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good, then you will have a fresh perspective; I studies socionics from Rod Novichkov, Antona Volkova (a PhD Sociologist from Moscow, Russia) and Olga (I have no permission to use her last name, so I will not). I have been typed independently only by VI from them as INFj. You can ask whatever questions you have to determine or examine my type if you would like.
    What gives you the idea that I will help you figure out your type?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What gives you the idea that I will help you figure out your type?
    I asked. I already know what my type is.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked. I already know what my type is.
    That of what use would my perspective be, why ask for it in the first place?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That of what use would my perspective be, why ask for it in the first place?
    Alright, then I won't, by the way, you are Ni but of which one? You are INFp?
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, then I won't, by the way, you are Ni but of which one? You are INFp?
    According to most people's opinion I think. At least the last time I checked.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, having people see me as an SEI is a huge compliment, IMO. I am very fond of SEIs.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I have read from you Mariella, Ne usage stands out. So yeah, IEE .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Actually, having people see me as an SEI is a huge compliment, IMO. I am very fond of SEIs.
    Yes, and you could get along famously with them because of Si.

I am fond of ESE...that's an interesting connection

You Delta ENFp with Alpha ISFp
    and me Delta INFj with Alpha ESFj....do you see it?
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

same here, when people were questioning me as SEI. Even though I know I'm not.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too would be surprised if you are not IEE. I haven't really interacted enough with you to be particularly confident in this typing, but as I said, I would be surprised if you were not IEE.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, aren't you one of those "benchmark" ENFps? Delta at the least, NF, perhaps IJ-ish at times but not really, Fi > Fe, Ne > Ni, you like Si way more than Se, etc.

Yeah, you're pretty much one of the most un-questionably typed people here.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You've always seemed very IEE to me. See no reason to change your self-typing.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast