User Tag List

Thread: Hey Everybody

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey Everybody

Thought I would do an introduction seeing as I have not made one yet. So how is everyone?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know how everyone is. Personally, I'm well. Welcome to the16types. You need a label. What type are you?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My type, hmmm. Not really entirely sure. I think most of my thoughts about my personality have been based off of a mindset that does not truly capture what I am really about.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In other words, you don't know yourself well enough to know yourself. I was fortunate to not be introduced to socionics until I had myself figured out. How old are you? Do you ramble? If so, do and somebody can type you off that.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be twenty-five in two days... I guess I have just been and still and going through kind of a rough time. To be honest I think I might be going through a period of mild depression. Although I really could not say how I have been feeling since I tend toward classification of my feelings, but these are something that you cannot really place in to nice little categories, and say things like OK I am going through this now, or I feel this now so that means this. There is always that thought in your mind that says it means this... or DOES IT?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I figured myself out by age 15.
    I classify my feelings, too. Maybe it's type-related.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most likely it is type related. Think about it as kind of an approach to life, which is what socionics is all about. I have to go to work now though

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have quite a few posts it seems. Did not think I had posted that much. Eh.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, let's go bowling.