View Poll Results: If Maritsa weren't an EII (which she's not), what type would she be?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alpha

    1 5.00%
  • EIE

    10 50.00%
  • IEI

    1 5.00%
  • Beta ST

    2 10.00%
  • Gamma

    5 25.00%
  • Delta ST

    1 5.00%
  • IEE

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 83

Thread: If Maritsa weren't an EII, what type would she be?

  1. #1
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default If Maritsa weren't an EII, what type would she be?

    Simple.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  2. #2
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESI.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  3. #3
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    every body is just going to have to have it go through their system, aren't they. It's like watching a disease spread through people. *sigh* at another maritsa thread.

  4. #4
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the type that nobody else would say
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  5. #5
    twitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    TIM
    ???
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i put isfj because i dont see any intuition from her.

  6. #6
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Simple.
    What type do you think she is?

  7. #7
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    What type do you think she is?
    It's a good question, but it probably isn't really the point, it seems a few people are pretty much just having their replacement Phaedrus.

  8. #8
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Obviously EIE.

    HERHERHER.

    I am nothing like Phaedrus. He didn't know how to consider others' opinions for shit. I consider them, and mostly think they're shit.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  9. #9
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am INFj/EII...my goodness!!!
    Redbaron is EIE; I am a little like her but not Ni oriented. My dual has Ni poLR and I make sure I don't apply pressure where it hurts.

  10. #10
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Obviously EIE.

    HERHERHER.

    I am nothing like Phaedrus. He didn't know how to consider others' opinions for shit. I consider them, and mostly think they're shit.
    I think Cyclops was calling Maritsa Phaedrus... more of the sense of the forum's attitude toward her than in the sense of her behavior.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    This exchange between Cyclops and I should proove it all to anyone who knows a thing about socionics....

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...0-post769.html

  12. #12
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I think Cyclops was calling Maritsa Phaedrus... more of the sense of the forum's attitude toward her than in the sense of her behavior.
    He noticed the Se PoLR common trait between him and I and he is correct, both EII and LII have this in common with one another.

  13. #13
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,724
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So she's EIE? Sounds good to me.

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  14. #14
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    So she's EIE? Sounds good to me.
    Bad because you are not ESTj...
    You will come to that understanding about yourself once you are about to date and marry.

  15. #15
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Obviously EIE.
    Can I ask what makes you think that? I know you see lots of Fe from her, but would you mind expanding a little on it? How do you think/feel she is an activity relation, for example?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I am nothing like Phaedrus. He didn't know how to consider others' opinions for shit. I consider them, and mostly think they're shit.
    I hope you're not referring to mine.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  16. #16
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Can I ask what makes you think that? I know you see lots of Fe from her, but would you mind expanding a little on it? How do you think/feel she is an activity relation, for example?



    I hope you're not referring to mine.
    Fe? What does Fe mean Minde?

  17. #17
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Can I ask what makes you think that? I know you see lots of Fe from her, but would you mind expanding a little on it? How do you think/feel she is an activity relation, for example?



    I hope you're not referring to mine.
    Minde? What does Fe mean? You can't very well accuse a person of showing Fe, if you don't know what it means...can you?

  18. #18
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Can I ask what makes you think that? I know you see lots of Fe from her, but would you mind expanding a little on it? How do you think/feel she is an activity relation, for example?
    Why don't you save yourself the trouble and ask one of the three ESE's that I have typed or EIE (Redbaron); that way you can UNDERSTAND what it is that you are trying to UNDERSTAND.

  19. #19
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Why don't you save yourself the trouble and ask one of the three ESE's that I have typed or EIE (Redbaron); that way you can UNDERSTAND what it is that you are trying to UNDERSTAND.
    Fe is responsible for the perception of an emotional state in an individual and the bodily and linguistic expression of emotions. Fe is able to influence others' emotional condition and to communicate its own, "infecting" others. Fe is used especially in generating and recognizing excitement and enthusiasm.
    Reference

    For example, in writing, gets expressed using ???!!! :frown: or by using (as you have done above) UPPERCASE UNDERLINE and BOLD LET'S ADD COLOR

    Using these types of expressions on occasion doesn't make you , but, if it's consistent, it's fairly good indication is dominant. In your case, you use these expressions frequently to express your emotions (and at the moment, it's definitely infecting board members, but not in a positive way). It's not a habit I see in most self-typed INFjs on this board.

    So, the above definition, I think, is what most think of .

    Hope this helps.

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Fe is responsible for the perception of an emotional state in an individual and the bodily and linguistic expression of emotions. Fe is able to influence others' emotional condition and to communicate its own, "infecting" others. Fe is used especially in generating and recognizing excitement and enthusiasm.
    Reference

    For example, in writing, gets expressed using ???!!! :frown: or by using (as you have done above) UPPERCASE UNDERLINE and BOLD LET'S ADD COLOR

    Using these types of expressions on occasion doesn't make you , but, if it's consistent, it's fairly good indication is dominant. In your case, you use these expressions frequently to express your emotions (and at the moment, it's definitely infecting board members, but not in a positive way). It's not a habit I see in most self-typed INFjs on this board.

    So, the above definition, I think, is what most think of .

    Hope this helps.
    Bolding underlying and blowing things up in my case represents weak Se PoLR to push a point accross. Because I use it in the appropriate manner; where Fe ego block would use it against the situation...ie when the mood is bad to uplift them; where I use it when the mood is bad to get my point across.

    Fe indicates infecting others emotions with use of words to uplift their emotions or to get a certain mixed expressions from an individual like telling funny matters or showing funny pictures...What Tereg does very well is Fe usage.... I have not ever told a funny story on the forum in the months that I have been here...this would be the serious nature in me.

    I wanted so much for Minde to answer this question as it was clear that she did not know. In Minde's case, she uses a lot of rolling eyes other symbols of Fe.

    Thank you Nik that was a good deffinition but usage of it in the appropriate context is more important in determining one's type.

  21. #21
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I wanted so much for Minde to answer this question as it was clear that she did not know. In Minde's case, she uses a lot of rolling eyes other symbols of Fe.
    I wouldn't answer you either if I was treated by you in the same manner. I think it's very rude, pushy and bullying. It's also selfish on your part. This sort of badgering does nothing to help your cause in trying to understand your point of view. It's unfortunate you can't see this.

  22. #22
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    I wouldn't answer you either if I was treated by you in the same manner. I think it's very rude, pushy and bullying. It's also selfish on your part. This sort of badgering does nothing to help your cause in trying to understand your point of view. It's unfortunate you can't see this.
    Rude? -I have never cursed at anyone and I never will, but you have observed how people, a whole line of them have been so rude to me from my very first day here. All kinds of rude things, cursing, opening threads that are pushy and irrelevent.

    Bullying? -When people make false and unfounded assumptions about a person's type, that they have not examined their perspective and all they do is buy a type only to be so unsure of it and change it once a week...otherwords very few people really had ears to listen and read what I wrote, even when I did write them in bold print.

    Pushy? -yes. With Se PoLR you can still see the pushy? Read Cyclops comment again please -I keep having to say this to people who don't read as much as I do. You are now applying pressure to my Se PoLR because I feel that everything I wrote you didn't read part of and missed important conclusions and now I feel, in this situation, like doing things in BoLD and unerlining for you so you can see and comprehend.

    Look at Tereg here in this thread; he not answering my question... and Minde below with her not answering my question...that puts pressure on my PoLR

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ense-hugs.html

    But, being INFj, I don't ignor people, because they are an important part of life and existance and I can't turn situations where they just don't get it away and ignor them and it avails me to further of these pressure.

  23. #23
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Rude? -I have never cursed at anyone and I never will, but you have observed how people, a whole line of them have been so rude to me from my very first day here. All kinds of rude things, cursing, opening threads that are pushy and irrelevent.
    Being rude is not just about cursing. You know that. Please, Maritsa. Don't by silly.

    Bullying? -When people make false and unfounded assumptions about a person's type, that they have not examined their perspective and all they do is buy a type only to be so unsure of it and change it once a week...otherwords very few people really had ears to listen and read what I wrote, even when I did write them in bold print.
    What you are doing to Minde is bullying. It's irrelevant at this point whether she is listening to you or not. There's no point in pushing the issue; you can't force someone to see your point of view. Yet you persist with double triple posts, being aggressive and provoking. As I said, I don't think you understand how aggressive you are acting.

    In fact, I'll help you along. The next time this happens, I'll be sure to report it.

  24. #24
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Being rude is not just about cursing. You know that. Please, Maritsa. Don't by silly.



    What you are doing to Minde is bullying. It's irrelevant at this point whether she is listening to you or not. There's no point in pushing the issue; you can't force someone to see your point of view. Yet you persist with double triple posts, being aggressive and provoking. As I said, I don't think you understand how aggressive you are acting.

    In fact, I'll help you along. The next time this happens, I'll be sure to report it.
    It's begging the questions, it's neither aggression or provoking. It's like asking someone to answer your question and you know they are not listening to you...maybe it's ADD? And they don't listen on purpose because they will further damage their own reputation and damage their own argument.

  25. #25
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maritsa is too Se to be EII. I think a typing of EIE has some good merits. She needs to learn to use her Ni more constructively though.

  26. #26
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She probably doesn't think your thoughts are relevant to Socionics.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  27. #27
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    In this post, You will see and read the use of Fe made at the bottom PS...Mindy

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...8-post792.html

    That rules out EIE for me. Have a good day. Oh, I will also try to find one that Tereg posted as an example for you.

  28. #28
    Creepy-cinq

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maritsa
    It's begging the questions, it's neither aggression or provoking. It's like asking someone to answer your question and you know they are not listening to you...maybe it's ADD? And they don't listen on purpose because they will further damage their own reputation and damage their own argument.
    Unreal.


    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    In this post, You will see and read the use of Fe made at the bottom PS...Mindy

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...8-post792.html

    That rules out EIE for me. Have a good day. Oh, I will also try to find one that Tereg posted as an example for you.
    Again, another provocation/snipe.

  29. #29
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    In here you will see Tereg using Fe and he got many people to chuckle over his comment...

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/635738-post38.html

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    Maritsa Darmandzhyan - the16types.info Socionics Forums
    Please go to Socionics THIS SITE VICITMIZES HUMAN BEINGS AND THREATENS THEIR EMOTIONAL WELL BEING. YOU CAN'T REASON WITH.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...mandzhyan.html - Cached

    I found this link when doing research for the Rod Novichkov thread. There was also another talking about the site not keeping details safe and people should go to the FBI or such which was also entirely written in capital letters but I have lost the link.

    She seems to be putting down this site and encouraging people to visit her site by this activity.

    What's up with behaviour like this Maritsa?
    A few months before you joined, someone changed my avatar to one of a beatten up woman with big bruises over her face; I was going to inform the FBI that someone made my personal information available on this site (an administrator) and that I was going to make a public announcements so that other people would be informed of this.

    The avatar was a threat and had a message on it that "This is what happend when you don't listen."

    That is up with that behavior Suzzy, and before you assume stuff maybe you should try asking.

  31. #31
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First, IEEs and EIIs have strong Fe. Unvalued, but strong.

    Second, not everything anyone says that makes someone laugh is proof that someone has Fe in the ego block. My SLI husband occasionally says something funny.

    Third, people are just plain more complex than "he made people chuckle therefore he must be X type." That's just silly.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  32. #32
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In case anyone is curious as to my current main reason for not talking to Maritsa:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post634650

    As I said in the reply to that, it's pointless to try to talk to someone who won't believe you.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  33. #33
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    In case anyone is curious as to my current main reason for not talking to Maritsa:

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post634650

    As I said in the reply to that, it's pointless to try to talk to someone who won't believe you.
    She's like a little pitbull, though. She absolutely will not give up on you. You might be happier with her on ignore. Though I have a hard time keeping people on ignore because I'm always curious about what they're saying, so I know it's easier said than done.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  34. #34
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    I just did ask and now I understand but surely it's time to take that full on capital letter warning down as when you create search threads like that it makes this site sound terrible.
    I will when I feel comfortable that that won't happen to me again...that was a very painful experience for me.

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,834
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think ESFj. It explains the Fe, and I don't get an ENFj vibe because her posts don't bother me all that much. I think she's a confused ESFj who feels she is not confused (and strongly feels that way). I think an INTj would really do her a lot of good. Any INTjs down for the challenge?

    Also look at her picture and does she not resemble the ESFj thing? Remember the racoon thing? Does no one else see that? (And this is not in a bad way...someone was saying all ESFjs looked like racoons in a good way).
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  36. #36
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    I think ESFj. It explains the Fe, and I don't get an ENFj vibe because her posts don't bother me all that much. I think she's a confused ESFj who feels she is not confused (and strongly feels that way). I think an INTj would really do her a lot of good. Any INTjs down for the challenge?

    Also look at her picture and does she not resemble the ESFj thing? Remember the racoon thing? Does no one else see that? (And this is not in a bad way...someone was saying all ESFjs looked like racoons in a good way).
    I just wrote why I don't not displayed Fe ...and why it's Se PolR.

    Fe holders elicit reactions they don't state their mood.

  37. #37
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Unreal.




    Again, another provocation/snipe.
    Everyone has a post history.

    If you look at mine you will see that there is none of the things in my writing that you profess that I hold, things like bullying, pushing shoving or other...just read my post log and you can observe that.

    In here...

    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...earchid=606358

    Sometimes it's perception more then what it really is.

    If you read Marcutio's backlog of posts against me, and compare, then maybe you can see the bully behind the post.

  38. #38
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Obviously EIE.

    HERHERHER.
    That's rather what I think, though I probably couldn't say "obviously" about it. I don't know how to explain it though, so it's another helpful contribution on my part, like putting in my "vote" for no reason.

    While I'm at it, I see ESI as just not very likely. (And EII would still be something I see worthy of considering.)

  39. #39
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she's good at Ne but she just would not rather use it (even though she successfully has in the past when she's been asked). Ne to her is a kind of skip-over-step, which is why I thought Ne-PoLR made sense. I see her really trying to use Se with Fe instead, and I think EIE has some merits.

  40. #40
    The Looks stanprollyright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In your pants
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    It just occured to me that the way Maritsa and I are now communicating has become more formal and this would fit the relationship between an ENFj/EIE and INFJ/EII.

    Contrary relations between psychological ("personality") types

    The introvert partner usually becomes distant, relations lose warm feelings and become formal and cautious.
    Those descriptions are based off of in-person, long-term, close (or relatively close) psychological distance relationships. While I don't doubt your claim, it's not anything to go by.
    Stan is not my real name.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •