Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: okay, let's try this one

  1. #1
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default okay, let's try this one....

    again, I have some idea on her type. but who knows. don't quote pics again. thx. (the woman, not the little girl)
    that's all there is!
    Last edited by redbaron; 04-21-2010 at 04:39 PM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    INxJ
    ENxJ - I am not sure about this

    Please tell me a little about her.

    The man next to her is ESTp

    My best guesses are in this order: My predictions are.

    INTj
    ENTj
    ENFj
    INFj

    If she is INTj or ENTj and He is ESTp, then they are not having a good marriage.
    If she is INFj and He is ESTp then they find things to argue about and she doesn't want to have sex with him.
    If she is ENFj and He is ESTp, they make great friends and have lots in common, but there are arguments and things that are not getting resolved.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-15-2010 at 02:53 AM.

  3. #3
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well I had typed her IXTj also. I don't know much about her marriage. She's an extremely private person. Very quiet. I think definitely logical and rational.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  4. #4
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFj.

  5. #5
    ._. Aiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Well I had typed her IXTj also. I don't know much about her marriage. She's an extremely private person. Very quiet. I think definitely logical and rational.
    But not so private, seeing as she's published her photos online available to everyone (I assume you wouldn't have included them here if she didn't). Why do you think her "definitely a rational" if you don't know much about her life? Unless I'm jumping to conclusions here...

  6. #6
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    But not so private, seeing as she's published her photos online available to everyone (I assume you wouldn't have included them here if she didn't). Why do you think her "definitely a rational" if you don't know much about her life? Unless I'm jumping to conclusions here...
    I don't know much about her specific relationship to her husband. that's what I meant. I do know plenty about her in other respects. yes her photos are available to everyone but there were only these two. blech, whatever.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  7. #7
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I don't know much about her specific relationship to her husband. that's what I meant. I do know plenty about her in other respects. yes her photos are available to everyone but there were only these two. blech, whatever.
    I spent two hours last night thinking about her, and sometime this morning as well.

  8. #8
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I spent two hours last night thinking about her, and sometime this morning as well.
    whoa!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  9. #9
    ._. Aiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    2,015
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I don't know much about her specific relationship to her husband. that's what I meant. I do know plenty about her in other respects. yes her photos are available to everyone but there were only these two. blech, whatever.
    Yes, but why do you think she's rational? If you don't mind sharing. I don't really do VI but this time she kinda seems p to me (probably because of the similarity to someone else).

  10. #10
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    i see similarities between her and an INFj i know (oops, i couldn't refrain sorry
    doesn't mean she is one)
    I think she is and you may be right.

  11. #11
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Yes, but why do you think she's rational? If you don't mind sharing. I don't really do VI but this time she kinda seems p to me (probably because of the similarity to someone else).
    okay well let's see... she seems very steady with her life, scheduled. Appreciates lists. Dresses casually but with perfection, attention to detail. there's nothing messy or haphazard about her. You can tell there's a lot going on in her head and that she's making sense of it all on her own. She never seems confused or "whatever" about life. there's no sense of letting loose or being spontaneous. she seems very civilized and like she has good habits of life that she adheres to always.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  12. #12
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    okay well let's see... she seems very steady with her life, scheduled. Appreciates lists. Dresses casually but with perfection, attention to detail. there's nothing messy or haphazard about her. You can tell there's a lot going on in her head and that she's making sense of it all on her own. She never seems confused or "whatever" about life. there's no sense of letting loose or being spontaneous. she seems very civilized and like she has good habits of life that she adheres to always.
    ESTj-?
    husband ISTp?

  13. #13
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    ESTj-?
    husband ISTp?
    could be. again, I'm thrown by how introverted she seems. The ESTj I know (or the one I think I know) talks a blue streak once you get him going...
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  14. #14
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    could be. again, I'm thrown by how introverted she seems. The ESTj I know (or the one I think I know) talks a blue streak once you get him going...
    how is she emotionally, do you know, especially when drunk?

  15. #15
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    how is she emotionally, do you know, especially when drunk?
    LOL!! I wish I'd seen her drunk. Something tells me she might not do that very often. She seems to like to be in control of herself. She's very guarded, emotionally. She doesn't like to even talk about things that might be a bit emotional for her (for instance, her husband lost her job and she doesn't really want to talk about any news on that front unless it's positive).

    So maybe INFj?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  16. #16
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    LOL!! I wish I'd seen her drunk. Something tells me she might not do that very often. She seems to like to be in control of herself. She's very guarded, emotionally. She doesn't like to even talk about things that might be a bit emotional for her (for instance, her husband lost her job and she doesn't really want to talk about any news on that front unless it's positive).

    So maybe INFj?
    Yes, maybe, we are very secretive, but if she gains your trust as a friend, she will tell you everything; we have a habit of storing things in secret recesses.

  17. #17
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yes, maybe, we are very secretive, but if she gains your trust as a friend, she will tell you everything; we have a habit of storing things in secret recesses.
    yeah. The two of us aren't super close but she shares things in our "group" sometimes.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  18. #18
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    yeah. The two of us aren't super close but she shares things in our "group" sometimes.
    The bottom half of her face is kinda shaped like mine?

    It would make total sense for her to be INFj -conflicting relationship; because I am very sure her husband is ESTp

  19. #19
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  20. #20
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    She seems Fe-valuing and Rational. Maybe LSI or ESE.
    LSI>ESE. There's no way she's ESE. But the first way I typed her in my head was LSI. Keeping in mind that she gets along best personality-wise with both me and the SLE in our group.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  21. #21
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  22. #22
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  23. #23
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    *Fe-valuing Rational, sorry. ^

    Is she what one would consider "radical"? Discarding things and people easily by usefulness, or rather annoyance (being a burden, for example).
    I'm not sure. I would guess "no".
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  24. #24
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    She's Te-ESTj. I bet you (Red Baron) have frequent arguments with her (unless you decided to ignore each other).
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  25. #25
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    She's Te-ESTj. I bet you (Red Baron) have frequent arguments with her (unless you decided to ignore each other).
    Wondering if this applies to your guess of ESTj.

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    LSI>ESE. There's no way she's ESE. But the first way I typed her in my head was LSI. Keeping in mind that she gets along best personality-wise with both me and the SLE in our group.

  26. #26
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No arguments whatsoever.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  27. #27
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    No arguments whatsoever.
    Conflictors never talk to each other. And -in Western societies- conflict is only verbal.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  28. #28
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Conflictors never talk to each other. And -in Western societies- conflict is only verbal.
    we talk with each other, casually though, nothing deep.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  29. #29
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    we talk with each other, casually though, nothing deep.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  30. #30
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    and why is this shocking?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  31. #31
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •