Thread: VI this woman!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI this woman!

please don't quote pics.

woman on the left:

She looks exactly like this in all her photos so there's no use posting any more of them. lol!
    Last edited by redbaron; 04-15-2010 at 01:28 AM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I want to say INFp. Honey, she looks like bridget moynahan they love to wear black.

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she does indeed wear a lot of black, but so do I. I believe she's actually SEE. She's the ringleader of a group of women who are always going out having a good time. She kind of ropes everyone together.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    she does indeed wear a lot of black, but so do I. I believe she's actually SEE. She's the ringleader of a group of women who are always going out having a good time. She kind of ropes everyone together.
    INFp's can do that very well.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    INFp's can do that very well.
    yeah but her level of Se is extraordinary--she initiates outings far more than IEI would. She's extremely well-connected and although she talks a blue streak, her emotional expression is pretty subdued, she seems more Fi than an IEI would be.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yeah but her level of Se is extraordinary--she initiates outings far more than IEI would. She's extremely well-connected and although she talks a blue streak, her emotional expression is pretty subdued, she seems more Fi than an IEI would be.
    Se is not outgoing or social; Se is internal mental capability, yes, there are outward things you can observe about SEE/SLE but, however this does not exclude them as the only really social people. Outwardly IEI does seem more Fi, fooling their conflictor, ESTj, to think that they are their dual. It's interesting how true behaviors are masked to duals/conflictors.

How does she act on Ni (time)?

The little girl on the right is ENFj and the one on the left is INFp.

"4. elegant. It appears balanced and pulled. The widely open eyes practically never strain the eyes. Eyebrows are, as a rule, arched, without the tendency to descend. Elegance on each day, but not on the holidays. Rarely you will see it in the inelegant pose, its intonations are refined. Plastic of motions and rhythm. That are more surprising two things: it does not turn special attention to the elegance of others/[ego] of [dual] - beetles - emphasized it is not demonstrative; in its apartment chaos and things reigns, and people, which fell into its house, must themselves find for themselves place. Or someone must prompt this place."

That means, she will dress up everyday, made up pretty, not just on special occasions, but every day.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-14-2010 at 08:34 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se is not outgoing or social; Se is internal mental capability, yes, there are outward things you can observe about SEE/SLE but, however this does not exclude them as the only really social people. Outwardly IEI does seem more Fi, fooling their conflictor, ESTj, to think that they are their dual. It's interesting how true behaviors are masked to duals/conflictors.
    yeah I know that. But, for instance, she's FAR more into just doing things than I am. She seems to like making plans and invites everyone she knows. I'm not like that at all. I'm very much a wait-until-invited type of person usually, unless it's getting together with just one other person, then I'll occasionally reach out and initiate. But only just now that I'm in my late 30s!
    How does she act on Ni (time)?
    She doesn't seem to pay much attention to it?

She is also very attuned to what she's wearing and how she looks. Always has a perfect manicure and ALWAYS wears make-up including lipstick. She looks put-together. I've never seen her in lounging clothes or even jeans!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why not EIE? or LIE? or some EJ type
    asd

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yeah I know that. But, for instance, she's FAR more into just doing things than I am. She seems to like making plans and invites everyone she knows. I'm not like that at all. I'm very much a wait-until-invited type of person usually, unless it's getting together with just one other person, then I'll occasionally reach out and initiate. But only just now that I'm in my late 30s!

She doesn't seem to pay much attention to it?

She is also very attuned to what she's wearing and how she looks. Always has a perfect manicure and ALWAYS wears make-up including lipstick. She looks put-together. I've never seen her in lounging clothes or even jeans!
    I understand that E/I is what's confusing you; how can she be an Introvert and so outgoing/social....but being E/I has nothing to do with social; it has to do with enjoyment, whether you enjoy characters, instances of the inner, psychological world or the outer one. I's can be very social but be around people and yet not really be there mentally (because they are absorbing situations in their psyche to enjoy at a later time); E's will be there mentally.

That attention to what she's wearing has to do with the elegance of the style that INFp's adopt; any good description will tell you how paticular they are to their clothings and outward appearance. They are very light hearted and fun, funny as well.

I will search for a good description for you. This site is very difficult to read and very choppy, because of the translation, but very accurate, try to use a little imagination

http://66.196.80.202/babelfish/trans...type_aush.html
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    why not EIE? or LIE? or some EJ type
    I do not type her EIE because of her choice of clothing (her paticular, aimful style or choice/manner of dressing), and as redbaron said, she invites others to go out rather then waiting to be invited.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Redbaron...How does her living quarters look? Neat or out of control?
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Redbaron...How does her living quarters look? Neat or out of control?
    very neat! But I get the feeling she may clean up whenever I come over. lol! I have been in her kitchen when it was a mess.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

very neat! But I get the feeling she may clean up whenever I come over. lol! I have been in her kitchen when it was a mess.
    She may very well do that; INFp's have a tendency about having messy living quarters.
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She may very well do that; INFp's have a tendency about having messy living quarters.
    yeah like mine. :wink:

Both her little girls are darling, and the older one is definitely rational. lol Quiet though! It's funny, you've typed both me and her older daughter as ENFj and we're both WAY quieter than she and her younger daughter whom you've typed INFp. Yeah that does confuse me. If one's base function is extroverted why wouldn't that person (overall anyway) come across as an E-type? Especially when you're talking about mirrors here? Wouldn't someone with *dominant* Fe use it more often than someone with creative Fe?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that hat is really something, even for a weddin.

SEE doesn't leap out, but some kinda ethical does. i wonder if you would know better redbaron, since you can comment on her way.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    that hat is really something, even for a weddin.

SEE doesn't leap out, but some kinda ethical does. i wonder if you would know better redbaron, since you can comment on her way.
    lol yeah I think it was for a specific party, not a wedding. They were trying to look all "kentucky derby" ish or something.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

she invites others to go out rather then waiting to be invited.
    Which types does this apply to? Are Ni subtypes included?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    Which types does this apply to? Are Ni subtypes included?
    both SEI and IEI will do this and so will SEE but less frequently of or as often as EIE
    -