View Poll Results: Am I and Rocky the same type or the relationship is one where we misunderstand each other alot?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Actually, you could be the same type

    1 5.88%
  • No, you are not the same type but whatever type you are intertype partners who totally misunderstand each other

    16 94.12%
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Poll: I and Rocky

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Poll: I and Rocky ....

    Are me and rocky same type or members of types who seem alike, but totally misunderstand each other on account of the intertype relationship?

  2. #2
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *Are Rocky and I

    sorry
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Despite grammar difficulties:

    http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...?p=74924#74924

    We do this sort of stuff to each other all the time ... in this instance in the link above I was using Discartes to show how seducing the opposite sex could be knowledge, then Rocky barges in and says I am talking out of my ass when I was really just saying things that should be common knowledge to some degree, and then it just went sour from there.

  4. #4
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You probably have a super-ego or conflict relationship. If it was supervision, one of you would feel concerned about not offending the other, and the supervisee would avoid direct confrontation. Considering Rocky's interpretation of , um... well, I don't know, whatever. But I think you're definitely onto somethng socionics related, whatever it is. I think it's safe to say either you are not ILE or Rocky is not SLI. If you were, you would respond to his stubborness by explaining, explaining, and explaining. Maybe you are indeed EIE. I'm beginning to consider it. If so, you're a new version of the type that I'm not familiar with visually. In any event, you seem to take issue with the way he formulates everything.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILI-SLI

    -
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  6. #6
    Hiding Typhon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Valhalla
    TIM
    Ni-ENFj
    Posts
    2,645
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Im not sure how the same type could misunderstand each other as much as you seem to be saying you and Rocky do, since intertype relations are supposed to go well between identicals.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    You probably have a super-ego or conflict relationship. If it was supervision, one of you would feel concerned about not offending the other, and the supervisee would avoid direct confrontation. Considering Rocky's interpretation of , um... well, I don't know, whatever. But I think you're definitely onto somethng socionics related, whatever it is. I think it's safe to say either you are not ILE or Rocky is not SLI. If you were, you would respond to his stubborness by explaining, explaining, and explaining. Maybe you are indeed EIE. I'm beginning to consider it. If so, you're a new version of the type that I'm not familiar with visually. In any event, you seem to take issue with the way he formulates everything.
    If you go back to the thread and make note of what occured with my new explanation, rocky again totally the missed the point, accused me of missing the point, and then unintentionally prompted me to reexplain myself. But, I can not reexplain myself without repeating what I have already said, and I am not since that has never worked before previously.

  8. #8
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    ILI-SLI

    -
    Did you mean IEI-SLI ? Anyhow, after reading some of your discussions I think that's much more likely for you two.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  9. #9
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah, rmcnew isn't an IEI. There could also be non-socionic reasons as to why they don't get along.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    Nah, rmcnew isn't an IEI. There could also be non-socionic reasons as to why they don't get along.
    Such a wise girl.


    Not everything is socionics related.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    Nah, rmcnew isn't an IEI. There could also be non-socionic reasons as to why they don't get along.
    Such a wise girl.


    Not everything is socionics related.
    Hmmmmm .... interesting observation, except that Rocky and I simply miscommunicate from an intellectual level ... others it seems from an ethical level where I am forced to defend my own values. Interesting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •