Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 55

Thread: VI me!

  1. #1
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI me!

    For those of you who have read my posts when I was a regular contributor to this forum, you would have prolly known my type. Anyway, I would still like to know your opinion in terms of VI.
    Last edited by eunice; 04-20-2010 at 05:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    You look very much like ESE/ ESFj; would you be able to post a side picture of you with your hair back please?

  3. #3
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How is the body posture related to type?

  4. #4
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would guess EII. Body language is closed, arms held close to the body, more common of introverts. You're smiling in every picture, showing teeth in most, which makes me think ethical. I'm not sure where I'm getting the Delta vibe from, but like VixenDogFox, I am getting that vibe. Assuming all that is correct, the inevitable conclusion is EII. I'd say I have about 70% confidence in that assessment. If not EII, then I don't think it would be far off from that.
    Quaero Veritas.

  5. #5
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    Ni-EIE or Si-ESE
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  6. #6
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    Eunice, I get the impression you a Delta type. Am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I would guess EII. Body language is closed, arms held close to the body, more common of introverts. You're smiling in every picture, showing teeth in most, which makes me think ethical. I'm not sure where I'm getting the Delta vibe from, but like VixenDogFox, I am getting that vibe. Assuming all that is correct, the inevitable conclusion is EII. I'd say I have about 70% confidence in that assessment. If not EII, then I don't think it would be far off from that.
    Yup, I have typed myself as Delta, specifically Ne-EII.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Ni-EIE or Si-ESE
    Besides Marista, someone else mentioned that I look Si-ESE before.

    Here are the other alternative types which others have suggested before: LII, SEI, IEI.

  7. #7
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel very strongly that you are alpha SF

  8. #8
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Yup, I have typed myself as Delta, specifically Ne-EII.
    Nice. I think I'm actually getting pretty good at this V.I. thing.
    Quaero Veritas.

  9. #9
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I feel very strongly that you are alpha SF
    Perhaps Delta Si/Ne subtypes tend to look like Alpha types?

    Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    hi eunice, i don't think i'll be of great help at this, but fwiw you don't VI ISFp In pic 4 you do look INFj, but that's the extend of my comment lol cheers
    You have been a great help by contributing your opinion. =)

  10. #10
    Marie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,359
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would have guessed IEI
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

  11. #11
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Yayy eunice!!~~~~

  12. #12
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, eunice is kind of hot.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Perhaps Delta Si/Ne subtypes tend to look like Alpha types?
    Maybe, possible.

  14. #14
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Yes and fantabulous!!!

  15. #15
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I would have guessed IEI
    Lol....a few of the girls do VI like me to a certain extent.....

  16. #16
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I would have guessed IEI
    stupid VI page. The first girl right off the bat is EII and there are other mistakes.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

  17. #17
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Lol....a few of the girls do VI like me to a certain extent.....
    Eunice, if you notice, many SEI on this forum choose a different sex avatar then the one they are; I am 100% confirming that you are SEI; INFj's would put a picture of themselves as their avatar.

  18. #18
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Eunice, if you notice, many SEI on this forum choose a different sex avatar then the one they are; I am 100% confirming that you are SEI; INFj's would put a picture of themselves as their avatar.


    maritsa, why do you always run when your logic is proved wrong?

    I really want to know.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  19. #19
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Eunice, if you notice, many SEI on this forum choose a different sex avatar then the one they are; I am 100% confirming that you are SEI; INFj's would put a picture of themselves as their avatar.
    Erm....this doesn't sound logical to me. I choose an avatar of a celebrity I like because it makes me feel good, and I don't think choosing an avatar of someone of the opposite sex can be regarded as a factor in deducing one's type.

  20. #20
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    Erm....this doesn't sound logical to me. I choose an avatar of a celebrity I like because it makes me feel good, and I don't think choosing an avatar of someone of the opposite sex can be regarded as a factor in deducing one's type.
    That is also a display of Fe.

  21. #21
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    That is also a display of Fe.
    If that's the case, one of our frequent ex-forum members (for example), Expat, would have been a Fe type.

  22. #22
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    what is...?
    Coosing somthing that make her feel good.

    " I like because it makes me feel good" SiFe

    I, INFj, coose my avatar of my picture because it displays good character to initiate contact with someone on a personal/moral level and open possibilities of personal communiction....FiNe

    Why do you choose your avatar?

  23. #23
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think some would prefer not to put their own picture as the avatar due to privacy since this is a public forum, irregardless of their type.

  24. #24
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I, INFj, coose my avatar of my picture because it displays good character to initiate contact with someone on a personal/moral level and open possibilities of personal communiction....FiNe
    lol
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  25. #25
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    I think some would prefer not to put their own picture as the avatar due to privacy since this is a public forum, irregardless of their type.
    Yes but privacy and trust issues are character to certain types; not of mine.

  26. #26
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As for my opinion, I would have initially thought you V.I like ESE. but that's becuase you seem to display a Ne/Si vibe. I can see EII in those picture, becuase looking at it more and more I can contemplate how it would be if someone like me interact with you in real life.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  27. #27
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    maritsa, why do you always run when your logic is proved wrong?

    I really want to know.
    answer me
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  28. #28
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    answer me
    You can quote your own post? I don't run away from anything.

  29. #29
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes you have, multiple times.

    the ed norton vs arnold schwarzenneger thread is a good example

    is it easier for you to hide instead of admitting your wrong
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  30. #30
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    yes you have, multiple times.

    the ed norton vs arnold schwarzenneger thread is a good example

    is it easier for you to hide instead of admitting your wrong
    they are both ESTj; I already said that. See how his head is way way forward from his chest; that's because of the J neck/head positioning. It's very much like me in my photo.



    Next to Brad Pitt a P type see how Norton's head falls forward?


  31. #31
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    My duals love to play superhero roles like the Hulk (Norton), and Terminator (Arnold), and XMen Wolverine (Hugh Jackman). Ask Ryu, he'll tell you.

    Norton even looks a little like Ryu?


  32. #32
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    i can actually see Norton as ESTj, but admit that this is just a gut feeling and i haven't ruminated on the topic for any length of time at all. I'm surprised anyone would want Arnold S. as their dual (baited comment, and no idea what his type is)
    Maria Schriver is his dual...INFj

  33. #33
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    Oh your typing sucks so bad Maritsa. Was it only yesterday that you were telling me that my head position was 0% 'j', yet here you are today pointing out that a similar head position is a 'j'.
    You do not use Rod Novichkov's methods very well at all. You allow your own feelings, desires to influence/manipulate the results of his methods. If there is any truth in Rod's methods then you need to stop applying your own prejudices.
    Oh Suzzy, what will I do?

    Ok Norton is J because his head leans 4 inches before his chest.
    Brad Pitt is a P you can see that his posture is upright and his trachea is all the way back. If Norton was to try to have his head up strait his trachea would suffocate and he would have a hard time breathing because of the postioning of it, that's just under his chin. In that case, the best thing that Norton can do is to lean his forhead back so that his chin will be raise up and he can breath.

  34. #34
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    they are both ESTj; I already said that. See how his head is way way forward from his chest; that's because of the J neck/head positioning. It's very much like me in my photo.



    Next to Brad Pitt a P type see how Norton's head falls forward?


    that means nothing, neither does him playing superhero roles. I dont need to ask RYU, I have watched plenty of edward norton movies. your evidence is still insufficient and faulty; and apparently suzzy says your misapplying your own methods. socionics was not based on this, do you not understand?

    arnold and edward norton could not possibly be the same type. I dont care about your morphological methods, and frankly your socionical analysis leave much to be desired. you are still an amateur, although I hesitate to call you that because you honestly know close to nothing.

    Why is it that when I give you contrary information; a real analysis, your only defense is morphology? you havent proven that theres a correlation to type yet; in fact you have alienated people because of how ridiculous the corelations you have made are. am I wrong?


    please give me a socionical analysis; I do not wish to hear about morphology when speaking with you on the subject.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  35. #35
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  36. #36
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    In terms of VI, I'd put my money on LII.
    I say SEI because she doesn't display the sober analyst kind of behavior that LII would.

  37. #37
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I say SEI because she doesn't display the sober analyst kind of behavior that LII would.
    I think the Alpha type forum members, especially the ENTps, would disagree with your typing of SEI.

  38. #38
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    I can see EII in those picture, becuase looking at it more and more I can contemplate how it would be if someone like me interact with you in real life.
    So how do you think our interaction will be like?

  39. #39
    Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    TIM
    EII 6w5
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't tell what your type is by the photo Eunice, but I think you're cute .

  40. #40
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've always assumed eunice was an IEI. As for VI, it's obvious it doesn't really work. By the way, can we all, once again, tell Maritsa to shut up. She is highly annoying and stupid. Stop speaking with her, you're ruining everything and putting her ignored comments onto my screen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •