Thread: Martisa and EII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    OK, I looked through that thread - it was merely that only EIIs have unconditional love, the implication being that they would forgive or at least give another chance - seeing as you gave the thread with the most common reply being "break it off with that person" as evidence. If you meant that they wouldn't forgive, it works against your argument.
    You wouldn't make a great lawyer; a person is only responsible for direct comments they make; like if I said. "I blame all EII for not forgiving the people who cheat" otherwise I didn't say anything.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    That's my ugly side. It's not as bad as cursing you is it? It might help you to change your signature.

You will have to come to terms with your self and PLEASE WORK ON YOUR CHARACTER.
    THANKS.

Especailly on the last part where you are so willing to ban individuals for their special, unique way of thinking and looking at things; that would be from an Ne prespective.

"Minde's: I am INFj but I want to ban and exclude Maritsa from the forum."

What kind of a shameful INFj are you? Is that how you cultivate relationships with people, by making sure that no one is around?

Se
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Se
    Why do you derail threads? Is it to show Se? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

you step into any situation where you can FIGHT; AND ARGUE, AND ACCUSE THAT'S

Se

That is very pooorly developed Se where you're like a little kid who doesn't know how to cultivate her strenghts.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah explain everything to her in little bite size pieces because she can't connect the dots very well; so typical of INFp's. She asked for her words and ideas to be linked to socionics concepts of possible types for her and when I did, she couldn't buy not being EII, well tooo bad sister; you are NOT INFj.

Minde's: Please explain?
    Minde's: Please explain, I don't get it!
    Minde's: I don't understand, is it possible? a possibility?
    Minde's: I am INFj but I want to ban and exclude Maritsa from the forum.
    Se

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se
    Except that's what you do. You asked for proof. . .so i'm giving it. I'm not derailing this thread. This thread is about typing you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Se

Se

That is very pooorly developed Se where you're like a little kid who doesn't know how to cultivate her strenghts.

Cultivate your Se otherwise you're a looose canon
    -

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You wouldn't make a great lawyer; a person is only responsible for direct comments they make; like if I said. "I blame all EII for not forgiving the people who cheat" otherwise I didn't say anything.
    I never said I would. Only your exact words can be used against you, yet you have no problem taking others' words out of context and twisting them to serve your purpose. That is something I cannot do. Hint: it relates to considering other people's POV.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Except that's what you do. You asked for proof. . .so i'm giving it. I'm not derailing this thread. This thread is about typing you.
    If I wanted to be typed, I would have asked for it, but I know my type very well.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, good job, that's because INFj's make great lawyers. It says it in Socioniko....

"They can work with people – as lawyers, pedagogues, etc. However, being so attentive to people's relations, they do not like, even more, they are afraid of “intellectual initiative”, do not like arguing, because it can “break” or just significantly change relations with other people."
    Then look at your interactions with minde
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I wanted to be typed, I would have asked for it, but I know my type very well.
    well dont tell me that. Tell the OP.

(your post again demonstrates Se, btw)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyones type here gets debated.

If schwarzenegger became a member, someone here would make a poll saying that he's IEI.

This forum consists of a bunch of noobs and losers and I'm wondering what the heck I am doing here.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se

Exactly, because in my case it's Se role. One's ego functions are naturally strong and dont need to be cultivated.

Cultivate your Se otherwise you're a looose canon
    Se

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post

If schwarzenegger became a member, someone here would make a poll saying that he's IEI.

This forum consists of a bunch of noobs and losers and I'm wondering what the heck I am doing here.
    Aww, dont leave!! The noobs depend on you and the other veterans for better understanding. Otherwise the noobs will fall prey to the Maritsa!

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about feeling charitable and explaining to noobs and losers why Maritsa is Se-PoLR and Ne-creative? Might keep us from making the same mistake in the future; you can consider it a long-term investment, if you plan to stay here.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa is INFj and ALWAYS will be.
    It is because you say it is. We are not allowed to question.

Se.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about feeling charitable and explaining to noobs and losers why Maritsa is Se-PoLR and Ne-creative? Might keep us from making the same mistake in the future; you can consider it a long-term investment, if you plan to stay here.
    ooooh, i like that idea.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it to be on the other side?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It is because you say it is. We are not allowed to question.

Se.

The only thing that I am truly concerned about you is your emotional turbulance and how it will eat you up alive from your inside, stress you out to where you can't sleep, make you angry and volitile. Other then that, I am here to help you when you get too hard on yourself.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that I am truly concerned about you is your emotional turbulance and how it will eat you up alive from your inside, stress you out to where you can't sleep, make you angry and volitile. Other then that, I am here to help you when you get too hard on yourself.

oh honey, please, don't give me that b.s. you dont have to worry about that. What gave you the idea that I was angry?

Better worry about yourself. You're the one with the untreated bipolar.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it to be on the other side?
    zactly!

Creepy-Cyclops

If she didn't have underlying mental illness, I definitely agree ISFj (Fi, Se, Te-valuing), but if she's an untreated bipolar, i dont think we can pinpoint a type, because we would be trying to type her condition, not her baseline state of mind.

So, I think we've gotten at the root of the problem.
    Yes.

Yeah explain everything to her in little bite size pieces because she can't connect the dots very well; so typical of INFp's. She asked for her words and ideas to be linked to socionics concepts of possible types for her and when I did, she couldn't buy not being EII, well tooo bad sister; you are NOT INFj.

Where I come from this is called giving people a chance to speak instead of just making assumptions about them *wonders why I bother posting this...*

This is an assumption. I bet she didn't say it (if she did then not in the way you phrase it at least).

Edit: Sadly, considering the above post of yours I quoted, i'm beginning to wonder if maybe you are just a nasty person. I mean, fair enough if you have bad logic, fair enough if you are a bit dumb (if you are), even fair enough if you go around mis-typing everyone, but... what is there left? Making spiteful posts about a person that strikes me as a sensitive person? Socionics can't excuse it either way, neither good T nor a nice version of F, it seems.

Schwarzenegger, IEI? Great idea for a thread.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things get easyer when not trying to focus on details like elements and try to see the pattern that the type follows. For example Labcoat and Tcaudillg can be typed by just looking at the pattern they follow: the impossible to read, technical language. I cannot pin point what word is written by their Ti or what is written by their Ne. What I do see is that they are similar to the stereotypical LII. People focus way to much on details and miss the big picture which is in front of them. Maritsa gives away a clear EII vybe in many of her posts. If you want me to explain it in terms of information elements. Then I can't, cause it isn't reliable.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things get easyer when not trying to focus on details like elements and try to see the pattern that the type follows. For example Labcoat and Tcaudillg can be typed by just looking at the pattern they follow: the impossible to read, technical language. I cannot pin point what word is written by their Ti or what is written by their Ne. What I do see is that they are similar to the stereotypical LII. People focus way to much on details and miss the big picture which is in front of them. Maritsa gives away a clear EII vybe in many of her posts. If you want me to explain it in terms of information elements. Then I can't, cause it isn't reliable.
    sorry that's socionically unacceptable

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

speaking of which, when ae you going to give me my basic lesson in biology?
    And why have you said on this thread that I could be IEE when you have also said that I can clearly VI as an ST?
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Just because she's not super-duper american y'all think she's crazy. You should meet the women from the interior of Basilicata, it's full of Maritsa-alikes and probably an american would be considered crazy over there. If I didn't have a girlfriend and she didn't live 10000 kms from here and she were less crazy I'd probably date her.
    Yeah, I can definitely see that being so.

I also wonder if that's why she has a hard time seeing other EIIs on the forum, because she's not familiar with how "Americans" are.

Minde is looking for , the way she asks and wants information is not at all unusual for a dominant. If you haven't noticed, she enjoys long, detailed explanations, that Te dominants are not unaccomplished to, and which make the polr people cringe.

It would be refreshing if you stopped blabbing about what your opinion is and tried to listen and seek explanations more.

- - -
    about maritsa...

I don't have a major issue of her being EII.
    I think her feelings that she's the only EII on the forum are bogus.
    She seems to use infantile, rather than victim or aggressor interpersonal tactics. I don't see her trying to use Fe on me, really. And I think what people see as Ne porl is really... some sort of mental issue or really poor teaching or training in discussing things. Sometimes her way of thinking is rewarded, I guess - a constant profusion or your ideas and belief they are right. She reminds me somewhat of Ritella's "pushy" infantileness, where she 'pushed' her problems or thoughts onto you and wanted you to deal with them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

I also wonder if that's why she has a hard time seeing other EIIs on the forum, because she's not familiar with how "Americans" are.

Minde is looking for , the way she asks and wants information is not at all unusual for a dominant. If you haven't noticed, she enjoys long, detailed explanations, that Te dominants are not unaccomplished to, and which make the polr people cringe.

It would be refreshing if you stopped blabbing about what your opinion is and tried to listen and seek explanations more.

- - -
    about maritsa...

She seems to use infantile, rather than victim or aggressor interpersonal tactics. I don't see her trying to use Fe on me, really. And I think what people see as Ne porl is really... some sort of mental issue or really poor teaching or training in discussing things. Sometimes her way of thinking is rewarded, I guess - a constant profusion or your ideas and belief they are right. She reminds me somewhat of Ritella's "pushy" infantileness, where she 'pushed' her problems or thoughts onto you and wanted you to deal with them.
    Read the post I put up about duals and dualizing.
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahem post #73
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry that's socionically unacceptable
    hehe yeah. but then you restrict yourself to just looking at it the hard way.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Hm, this is interesting to me. Could you expand a little on the similarities you see?
    Women over there (I'm not saying it's anything genetic - just cultural probably) are extremely reactive - I've witnessed arguments (shouting, not aggressively though, in an "emotional" fashion) ON THE STREETS about stuff like "my kid is better than yours!!" or "how dare you think that my haircut is worse than yours!!! Mine is THE BEST haircut!!!". Yet when those arguments end, these girls/women get back to being on friendly terms in a matter of minutes. If you're a young guy/men, you can hear them shouting from the windows "HEY YOU GOOD LOOKING GUY" (I can't translate it that easily, it's said in a specific dialect which makes it sound much funnier) and singing weird songs @ you - yet it's not like they're hitting on you, they're just "thinking out loud".
    I personally kind of found it funny/refreshing, even though the whole place was too rural, I couldn't live there for an extended amount of time.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

- - -
    about maritsa...

Nope, When you have Te as Polr, you need others to tie ideas and concepts together for you so you don't have to do them, like asking for explanation of similarities. What Minde has trouble with doing is summing, concluding, tying in concepts to one another.

INFj's need Te to structure outside environment in How to make it work; When the Te function suffers in INFj, the person experiences disturbing thought that are too generalized and are bothersome; ESTj's know the real thoughts are from the ones that are not in terms of Objective reality of the situation. They are the only ones who can point them out to the INFj and by pointing them out (as in saying them much the same way that Airborne told me in his thread), that brushes up the disturbing thoughts of INFj and she is able to think clearly again. That is different from constantly trying to offer links and understanding in the form of digested conclusions or summaries of what is going on.
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please name one other person on this board who is a certified INFj. All I ask for is one.
    Mike
    Enneagram: 6w7 so/sx (Tritype: 6w7/9w1/2w3 or 6w7/9w1/3w2)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilb View Post
    Please name one other person on this board who is a certified INFj. All I ask for is one.
    Airborne's friend is also an INFj and I hope that he can ask her to join this forum so that you guys can see how she and I interact with one another.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The qualities of a lawyer is such that you must see the tie of concepts together to the evidence presented, how else will you be able to argue your clients case?

This is why Ne's are excelent at law.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The qualities of a lawyer is such that you must see the tie of concepts together to the evidence presented, how else will you be able to argue your clients case?

This is why Ne's are excelent at law.
    The tie of concepts together would be , maybe . simply sees the concepts.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Airborne's friend is also an INFj and I hope that he can ask her to join this forum so that you guys can see how she and I interact with one another.
    Why don't you describe her to us, if you feel that she fits the bill.
    Mike

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why don't you describe her to us, if you feel that she fits the bill.
    Introvert (quiet, meek, shy, easily blushes), when approached by others or in a group, loves to talk to people, will accept men's approaches to talk to her over looking their intentions or sexual advances. Is quiet and shy around new people, with friends can display behaviors of not being embarrased. Her inner voice and feelings come out when writing, but on the outside, while writing she displays no emotions, will cry out of the blue every once in a while and you don't know why or what happened to provoke it. When in a crowd sits in a corner somewhere and watches people, hugs her legs or looks down at her shoes, or reads, tries not to invite people in to converse with her; when people do go up to her she doesn't just jump and say "YES"; she listens to them tries to get a reading of honesty, in their voice, intonations, gestures; when she establishes reasonableness, she will offer advice tailor made to that person.

Very hard to get to date, but relationship oriented. Once in a relationship, utterly devoted and commited.

As an introvert needs long sleep hours for energy.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-09-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introvert (quiet, meek, shy, easily blushes), when approached by others or in a group, loves to talk to people, will accept men's approaches to talk to her over looking their intentions or sexual advances. Is quiet and shy around new people, with friends can display behaviors of not being embarrased. Her inner voice and feelings come out when writing, but on the outside, while writing she displays no emotions, will cry out of the blue every once in a while and you don't know why or what happened to provoke it.

Very hard to get to date, but relationship oriented. Once in a relationship, utterly devoted and commited.

Sounds very EII'ish to me....but do you honestly think that she is the only one around?

There are 16 types in this system....not a million types. I can also tell you that each type is far from an exclusive club. People were made to inhabit each of the 16 types. Otherwise, the system is actually quite screwy and elitist (which I doubt).

No type is better or worse than the other, and there are a multitude of people that can be considered a part of each type.

I highly doubt that she is the only one who is even remotely associated with this board. Highly unlikely!
    Mike

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sounds very EII'ish to me....but do you honestly think that she is the only one around?

There are 16 types in this system....not a million types. I can also tell you that each type is far from an exclusive club. People were made to inhabit each of the 16 types. Otherwise, the system is actually quite screwy and elitist (which I doubt).

No type is better or worse than the other, and there are a multitude of people that can be considered a part of each type.

I highly doubt that she is the only one who is even remotely associated with this board. Highly unlikely!
    I never compare the value of better/worse type. I have mentioned several examples of brilliant and smart people of every type and have pointed out some of my duals who have been very harsh to me as well.

Type is about information metabolism; you need your dual to be ok. That's it.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introvert (quiet, meek, shy, easily blushes), when approached by others or in a group, loves to talk to people, will accept men's approaches to talk to her over looking their intentions or sexual advances. Is quiet and shy around new people, with friends can display behaviors of not being embarrased. Her inner voice and feelings come out when writing, but on the outside, while writing she displays no emotions, will cry out of the blue every once in a while and you don't know why or what happened to provoke it. When in a crowd sits in a corner somewhere and watches people, hugs her legs or looks down at her shoes, or reads, tries not to invite people in to converse with her; when people do go up to her she doesn't just jump and say "YES"; she listens to them tries to get a reading of honesty, in their voice, intonations, gestures; when she establishes reasonableness, she will offer advice tailor made to that person.

The bolded parts describe IEE, except IEE will also initiate conversation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is disappointing to me; that after so many years on this forum people still can't see a clear case of EII. I see a bunch of people taking irrelevant information, labeling it a function, and then going off into the middle of nowhere with elaborate justifications.

When you type people, you consider important information. You don't consider irrelevant information. That just creates confusion and leads to bad typings.

We're also seeing no respect for the diversity of people within a sociotype, and we are getting dumb statements like: "X EII behaves passively in situation Y, Maritsa is not passive in situation Y, therefor Maritsa is not EII."

Stop talking for a moment and just examine Maritsa. That is EII. Now, what had you previously thought was EII? In what ways is your understanding of EII different from your understanding of Maritsa? That's where your understanding is wrong. Now you have identified the problem.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 04-10-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast