TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics in humor

translated.

Why different types are not interested in Socionics?

ILE – because he is too busy looking for crazier ideas and he thinks socionics is too banal.
    SEI – because socionics is not sensual pleasure.
    ESE – because the book “Fun comics about Socionics” has not been released yet.
    LII – because he prefers more exact science and he thinks Socionics is too primitive.

EIE – because he is bad at understanding computers, internet included.
    LSI – because in his strict schedule there is no free minute.
    SLE – because he doesn’t have a tendency to load himself with some kind of thing like Socionics.
    IEI – because there is no author that would write novels based on Socionics.

SEE – because he is too busy partying.
    ILI – because he favors a community of exclusively intelligent people so he only talks with himself.
    LIE – because socionics isn’t included in economic theory courses.
    ESI – because he thinks that communicating on the internet is worthless waste of time.

LSE – because socionics cannot be applied in everyday home life.
    EII – because no religion has mentioned that there is such thing as psychological types .
    IEE – because socionics contradicts his unrepeatable uniqueness.
    SLI – because socionics is not advertised on TV.

Why socionists haven’t typed Adam and Eve so far? Strange! Of course we don’t know the whole truth but we can try imagining the process of events. To make it easier we will say that they were duals and conscious creatures so we will try to avoid the impact of the snake.

1. Adam ILE, Eve SEI.

Adam decided – laws aren’t dogma and there is no need to have moronic order in Heaven. Eve just didn’t give a damn about anything and liked to eat.

2. Adam LII, Eve ESE.

“I think… That means I exist…”, - philosophically remarked Adam: “Cognition is the highest value”. At that time Eve prepared him a nice apple pie.

3. Adam SLE, Eve IEI.

Eve: Can’t anybody withstand this?!
    Adam didn’t contemplate. He cut the apple tree down and brought it to Eve.

4. Adam LSI, Eve EIE.

Eve started to shout “There is nothing to eat at home!” .Adam in the period of three years created a plan. One very very dark night they found a garden with lots of growth. Symbolically they had bitten the apple. And till today they are staying in the same garden.

5. Adam ILI, Eve SEE.

They were just spending their time under the tree and haven’t even noticed how they ate those apples… And without a doubt they were the first ones to do that!

6. Adam LIE, Eve ESI.

“There is nothing to do in here, I am going to Alaska!”, - Said Adam. Eve sighed hardly and started packing him warm clothing and apple reserves for a long winter.

7. Adam SLI, Eve IEE.
    Eve happily flounces “Whoa! What an apple tree! Ech how nicely this apple rolls on the ground! Check out- just like it was alive! And sooo red!” Adam phlegmatically noticed: You know what? Give me that apple. I will try to taste it.

8. Eve LSE, Adam EII.

“Even a lama would understand, that there is no and can’t even be any apple tree here - not that kind of climate.” Wondered sober-minded Eve and sliced the fruit. Adam was more interested in why God is so outrageous and what was he scared of that he created such harsh restrictions. Everything else he left for the rule of his wife.
    Last edited by sarinana; 04-08-2010 at 04:01 PM.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

The translation makes it even more amusing.

Also, logical types are always men.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    lmao

The translation makes it even more amusing.

you can fix the translation if you want.

hihihi except the LSE case. :wink:
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About ESE.

Husband comes home. He is greeted by his wife with a poster: “I am not talking with you!”. He squirms and goes to sit in front of TV. After 5 minutes of watching TV, his wife emerges with another poster: “Do you know why?”.

####

SLE after being reproached by a type said to the Type in a conference: “I curse not only privately, but also publicly. So even though it is a public conference I am not going to pretend that I am a saint. Thank you for your attention!”

####

Sensor advertisement for Intuitives “I exchange sweet memories into pleasing sensations.”
    Sensor advertisement for Intuitives “I exchange sweet fantasies into pleasing sensations.”
    Logic advertisement for Ethicals: “I rejuvenate friendships and buy love. Expensively.”

####

LII “logic can be white, black and womanly.”

####

A note on the grave “not all intertype relations are comfortable enough.”

####

IEI looks at you with the question in his eyes “Do I still exist?”. ILI looks at you with the question “Do You still exist?”

####.

God has announced that from tomorrow morning the main characteristics will be given to types. Everybody came as early as they could. SEE took will, SLE took persistence, IEI-talent to create poetry, LIE -entrepreneurship. Last one came ILI. He stares at God but nothing is left! ILI made a fuss:

- Why they took all and there is nothing left for me??

God thought and said,

- For thee I've created a feature that will replace all the others.

And God gave him pride.

Note 1.

They say since then, ILI takes the tasks that could not be solved by fifteen forerunners...

Note 2.

Bastard - he solves those tasks!

Lord, is it fair?

####

A dialogue between EIE Wife and LSI husband:

- You know, our daughter-in-law gads around with other men ...

- This is her problem.

- But after all she is unfaithful to our son!

- This is his problem.

- But she is unfaithful to him with you!

- This is my problem.

- What should I do now?

- And this is your problem...

####

EIE: How can you think of other women while you are having sex with me? I only think of you every time I am having sex with other men!

####

LSE: Pick up 10 cups of coca-cola, 15 packs of cigarettes, those chocolate leftovers, bottles and those plastic glasses… and for the gods sake! Tidy up this mess in the end.

####

Psychological test: how to distinguish an introvert from an extrovert?
    That’s very easy! After a huge dose of alcohol an introvert talks all kind of ugly things about himself and an extrovert about others.
    Last edited by sarinana; 04-08-2010 at 04:22 PM.
    Sincerely Yours,

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Suddenly, Isha's outshining masculinity makes sense.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I love that top ESE one.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    As well as mine.

Excuse me while I go and cross-dress.
    too bad you don't have a penis.
    Sincerely Yours,

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    too bad you don't have a penis.
    There are no chicks on the internet.
    Stan is not my real name.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sincerely Yours,

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    [Amusing Picture]
    Translation:

Quadra 1: Don Quixote [ILE], Dumas [SEI], Robespierre [LII], Hugo [ESE]
    Quadra 2: Esenin [IEI], Zhukov [SLE], Hamlet [EIE], Maxim [LSI]
    Quadra 3: Napoleon [SEE], Balzac [ILI], Dreiser [ESI], Jack [LIE]
    Quadra 4: Gabin [SLI], Huxley [IEE], Shtirlits [LSE], Dostoevsky [EII]
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Typing of home robbers by their style. From the series "Non-typical typology".
    How to determine the TIM of uninvited house guests by characteristic clues.
    http://www.socionic.ru/index.php/201...ie_domushnikov

Zhukov - SLE
    Knocked the door out, took the mezzanine.

Maxim Gorky - LSI
    Sorted all the property, left explanatory notes, when and why he will come, all on blanks of the Ministry of the Interior.

Hamlet - EIE
    Later, on the streets came up to the owners of the apartment and started shouting at them that since there is nothing to take at their place, then don't live in a decent neighborhood.

Yesenin - IEI
    Took a porcelain figurine and a few violets. Left behind a pool of tears and a homeless kitten.

Huxley - IEE
    Accidentally climbed into the apartment through the window, examined all the belongings with curiosity. Waited for the owners to arrive because he didn't understand a great deal and wanted to clarify, and also just to mingle and socialize.

Gabin - SLI
    Brought with him a suitcase with 137 different picks that can open all types of existing locks. As the door was already knocked out by Zhukov, felt himself in idiotic position and left quietly.

Dostoevsky - EII
    Passing by, noticed the door that was knocked out by Zhukov, felt worried, alter long deliberation and much uncertainty came in. Washed the dishes, wiped the dust, watered the flowers. Watched after the apartment until the owners arrived, then went to submit an admission ...

Shtirlits - LSE
    Professionally opened the door, to do this quicker mobilized all the neighbors. The neighbors took everything from the apartment, the thief got nothing. But he wasn't upset - how could anything compare with the pleasure of managing concerted efforts and a well-established labor process? In this manner, Shtirlits has robbed yet another apartment ...

Napoleon - SEE
    Was arrested by organized crime officers that he called himself so that they would witness and become convinced of how it is impossible to catch him. During the interrogation brazenly lied a dozen times exaggerating the number and value of what was stolen.

Balzac - ILI
    According to the witnesses, was seen carrying out a huge load, muttering: "What is the point?"

Drazyer - ESI
    Took and tore into shreds journals titled "Pulp Fiction" and "World of crime". Left a long letter in which he outlined in detail the motives of the obligated theft and included his apologies. Also left in a conspicuous place publications that he brought specifically for the occasion "How to Not Live by Lies" and "The Voice of Conscience".

Jack London - LIE
    Arrived on Friday night, joined in the family celebration, made a couple of excellent toasts, drank for all those who were present, delivered a witty speech on the theme of "Money is evil", by popular demand from all those who were present agreed to rid them of this evil. And all for a very reasonable fee ...

Robespierre - LII
    Didn't take anything. Left a note on the table: "Dollars in the stack hidden on the third shelf from the top are fake. Now I have to make an appeal to the public prosecutor's office ... "

Hugo - ESE
    Compiled a detailed plan on how to carry out all that is valuable and not get caught, then from joy danced around the stairwell with neighbors. After a few days, remembered about the plan, felt upset, called up the owners of the apartment and the neighbors and invited them to a party.

Don Quixote - ILE
    Stole a copy of the owner's dissertation and in place left two copies of his own for examination and familiarization, and the originals he has simply forgotten.

Dumas - SEI
    Returning owners found him asleep in a chair by the refrigerator.

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dumas - SEI
    Returning owners found him asleep in a chair by the refrigerator

lol
    unholy water sanguine addiction