Which types do you think are most likely to marry late in life or skip it altogether?

My guess is NT types are somewhat later than average, even more so if introverted, and even even more so if LII. I think being a rational type, LII is more set in their ways and less likely to make the compromises necessary for marriage. But that's just a hypothesis.

Using myself as an example, I'm 31 and still single. And I don't anticipate that changing anytime in the near future. I'm not in a relationship with anyone right now. It's been a few years since I've dated anybody and I've only dated a handful of people my whole life. None of the relationships lasted more than a few months. Part of it was my own undoing- breaking off relationships because I felt anxious about the whole relationship thing and not ready to commit. And fear of being hurt in the future. A couple of these relationships had potential to be a lot more but fizzled out.

The average age for marriage in the United States is something like 26 for women and 28 for men. So I'm already much later than the average.

Also, about 90-95% will marry sometime in their life. What I'm interested in is what distinguishes those who never tie the knot from those who do.