User Tag List

Thread: On the path

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On the path..

..to trying to better understand SLEs and of course myself...hehe..

I'm a student/dancer from new york city..aspiring to get into the medical field and trying to see where dancing can take me.

After being introduced to socionics, I had an experience in the past where I felt duality with this one girl I'm sure had to be SLE..I mean she really liked to play rough..lol..the whole situation was definitely unlike anything I had experienced before...(the whole giggling with merely just making eye contact..). Anywho in reading the descriptions and of course from what I experienced, these SLEs seem very appealing and admirable.

So that's pretty much what brought me to this forum.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you flesh out your experience?

its always nice to hear duality descriptions

pertinent to my life
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome! Hopefully you'll find lots of interesting stuff here.

SLE women are hot.

Also, random fact: my dance partner from the last show I did is also an NYC student and dancer entering the medical field. lol. It's surprising how many performers I know who want to be doctors/in the medical field. I know a dancer who's like a neuroscientist, a singer who wants to be a dentist, a professional actor studying to be a doctor... shrug.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha amen to the silverchris...they certainly are...but yea that performing arts/medical career combo is quite a coincidence..

thePirate...interacting with the SLE was certainly energizing...I really didn't even notice time passing by...like everything was just happening around us as we were immersed in those moments in time...we could laugh merely by just making eye contact like really giggly..I think SLEs really like to make alot of physical contact whether its play hitting, pinching, etc..haha..She could be really blunt yet charming..she also walked with a dominance about her..

I mean at first it feels like an adrenaline rush which eases into a feeling of comfort..This is how I would describe it =].

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sueno View Post
    thePirate...interacting with the SLE was certainly energizing...I really didn't even notice time passing by...like everything was just happening around us as we were immersed in those moments in time...we could laugh merely by just making eye contact like really giggly..I think SLEs really like to make alot of physical contact whether its play hitting, pinching, etc..haha..She could be really blunt yet charming..she also walked with a dominance about her..
    Yeah, best part. Also, It's kind of amazing how they pull off blunt yet charming, 'cause they totally do.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.