Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VI this girl please (INFJ?)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI this girl please (INFJ?)

okay...

first one very important thing: she only takes pictures when she´s a little drunk, so that should be somewhat more difficult to define her type since she´s drunk in all pictures. she looks extravert in the pictures, but she´s different when she´s not high, she´s definitely introvert.

and I will be pissed off if someone comes along with nerdy jokes saying stupid things like 'slutty FJ' or something like that, you understand this, Lobo?

anyway here it is:

http://

another one:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INFj

You are attracted to your duals....humm GOOD for you!!!

I am drunk in this picture avatar of me; and I like to take pictures when I am drunk too....lolol
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-02-2010 at 11:08 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what makes you think she´s INFJ Maritsa?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    what makes you think she´s INFJ Maritsa?
    Giselle bundchen look alike, my friend is the same morphology as she is; everythings is an exact copy....genetics of morphology of plants, animals and human beings works just like that. That is how VI works.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she´s german descendant yes, but does that make a woman an INFJ?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFJs are really strange lol... you all only take pictures when you´re drunk?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

she´s german descendant yes, but does that make a woman an INFJ?
    Yes, I believe the J's are all of european descent but I have to wait for the human genome project to catalog this; I can only keep a record of the J's and their traditional ancestory, by what they say.

[/QUOTE]

-

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

PEACE. LOVE. AND GOODNESS.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa please feel free to talk more openly about your connections to Nazi/racist ideologies.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa please feel free to talk more openly about your connections to Nazi/racist ideologies.

What? I would never. Why would you say something like that? I am three generation Armenian decent, the odds of me inheriting the gene to be INFj was impossible. And here I am, having stumbled upon this thing and you call me a Nazi? How can you? There are many Jewish people of J type as well as P; people have spread all over the world. Duality is something that is within our selves our hearts.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Maritsa33;632224]Yes, I believe the J's are all of european descent but I have to wait for the human genome project to catalog this; I can only keep a record of the J's and their traditional ancestory, by what they say.

then you posted some giselle bundchen pictures.

this is implying that you see race as defining whether someone is J or P, which can be correctly called a racist approach. (I am not reprimanding you for this, I am sometimes racist myself, I am just schoked that it come from you, who said earlier this week 'we love everyone' and hippie stuff like that.

it´s okay to be a nazi sympathiser. it´s kind of normal. relax.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

[quote=Airborne;632231]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Yes, I believe the J's are all of european descent but I have to wait for the human genome project to catalog this; I can only keep a record of the J's and their traditional ancestory, by what they say.

then you posted some giselle bundchen pictures.

this is implying that you see race as defining whether someone is J or P, which can be correctly called a racist approach. (I am not reprimanding you for this, I am sometimes racist myself, I am just schoked that it come from you, who said earlier this week 'we love everyone' and hippie stuff like that.

it´s okay to be a nazi sympathiser. it´s kind of normal. relax.
    I am not racist. I am not german, I am not american, I am armenian by birth, but I don't know why this gene of J type developed this way. I can't understand it and neither can scientists. I am telling you only what I know so far. There are J asian people, black people, yellow people. I would date my dual no matter what race or nationality he was; it's about the depth of the connection to me.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"nazi" was a purposeful exaggeration on my part because you link german descent with INFJ.

but anyway.

it seems that you see all J´s as having european ancestry as you said.

but I don´t want to hurt your feelings, sorry for any harsh word. I was just joking.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

"nazi" was a purposeful exaggeration on my part because you link german descent with INFJ.

but anyway.

it seems that you see all J´s as having european ancestry as you said.

but I don´t want to hurt your feelings, sorry for any harsh word. I was just joking.

I said european not german.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't tell a thing from those pictures...

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got curious about one thing.

any blonde german-looking girl who poses for pictures making a "2" with her fingers is automatically an INFJ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I got curious about one thing.

any blonde german-looking girl who poses for pictures making a "2" with her fingers is automatically an INFJ?

No. not at all. It just so happens that us INFj's do when we are taking a picture.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not skilled with VI, therefore I can`t help typing.
    But I really doubt that Gisele Bündchen is INFj.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes she is. I posted all the list of INFj's so that people could watch You Tube videos and learn how INFj's mask the Fi and really look like nothing of the type until you get to know them.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sasha are you german?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not only, we look better when we don't have to worry about how we look on the outside, alcohol removes a lot of inhabition.
    -

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. not at all. It just so happens that us INFj's do when we are taking a picture.
    There are some cultures where no one does that... it just doesn't mean anything to them. Hence, in those cultures either there are no INFjs, or there are INFjs that don't do that.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay...

first one very important thing: she only takes pictures when she´s a little drunk, so that should be somewhat more difficult to define her type since she´s drunk in all pictures. she looks extravert in the pictures, but she´s different when she´s not high, she´s definitely introvert.

and I will be pissed off if someone comes along with nerdy jokes saying stupid things like 'slutty FJ' or something like that, you understand this, Lobo?
    Actually, I'll just say she's really attractive... for a slutty FJ. hehehe. What makes you think I would say something like that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, not all INFjs take pictures when they are drunk; in fact, I personally believe it is an exception rather than a rule.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    There are some cultures where no one does that... it just doesn't mean anything to them. Hence, in those cultures either there are no INFjs, or there are INFjs that don't do that.
    This was the only post in this thread that didn't make me want to shoot myself. Thank you, Brilliand.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe ego, maybe SEI, but it's only pictures so it's hard to make a typing on that alone
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I am not skilled with VI, therefore I can`t help typing.
    But I really doubt that Gisele Bündchen is INFj.
    I think she's SEI
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I think she's SEI
    Actually, you are SEI and she is EII; you have it in the reverse.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I think she's SEI
    Thank you for your typing, Marie.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is an interesting probability of her being an ISFp in my opinion too, Marie.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

there is an interesting probability of her being an ISFp in my opinion too, Marie.
    What? are you trying to rattle my cage?
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa calm down.

Please take time to study Enneagram.

You might see how much you´re desintegrating on point 8, you have to be right all the time. Work on that please for your own and others´ good.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa calm down.

You might see how much you´re desintegrating on point 8, you have to be right all the time. Work on that please for your own and others´ good.

People don't desintegrate, they get depressed, angry, sad, tired, mad...they can't "get down to another type" (they may be able to get down to other things) anyway if I did, I wouldn't mind being an 8 (I think?)...lol.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clearly anyone with a piece sign is EII.
    She seems almost more S > N

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, you are SEI and she is EII; you have it in the reverse.
    I'm actually an SLE, Minde is LSI and Redbaron is an SLI, I'm quite shocked you missed this given that you're the superior typer of this forum
    EII INFj

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa calm down.

That's actually the best typing of Maritsa I've heard so far.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That girl is probably either INFj or ISFj from what I gathered.

How can I figure out which is she?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's try a description of her when she isn't drunk.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-ESFj, and her friend is Si-ISFp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast