User Tag List

Thread: duh dum DUH DUM Shark Attack!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default duh dum ... DUH DUM ... Shark Attack!

Ah, psychology. A very recent interest of mine. And like all interests of mine, something to be studied in depth and used for great justice.

It all started with an Enneagram book I found lying on a table. (Check it out, yo. I'm a Five!) From there I discovered the MBTI. (Hey homeslices, I'm an INTJ! I mean an INTP. Maybe a quiet ENTP? Emotionally suppressed INFP? What do I do with the other cognitive processes? Arrgh! This typing stuff is baloney!) After that, I stumbled across socionics.

I tested INTj, and began reading the description. Simply uncanny, right down the walking style. And the Model A cognitive processes fit me like a glove. In a state of panicked paranoid frenzy, I began checking under rocks for hidden cameras. Under my keyboard for hidden microphones. In my cereal for tiny note-taking gnomes. How could they possibly know!? It's like voodoo magic!

After completing the appropriate warding gestures and rituals, I settled down again. What can I do with this knowledge? "Well, Mr. Xzing," I answered, "perhaps you should join a socionics forum to look for like-minded individuals, suggested reading material, and the like. Who knows, perhaps you can form a band of Alphas and take over the world together. And then backstab them and steal all the glory and power. Mwahaha."

So I decided to take my advice, and here I am. I guess we'll see what happens.

Anyway, since this is an introduction thread, perhaps I should share some personal details. Mr. Xzing's inside scoop on Mr. Xzing, so to speak. And what better way to accomplish this feat than through interpretive dance?

* backflip, somersault, twirl * (I'm extremely interested in metaphysics, religion, spirituality, science, philosophy, and now psychology too.)
    * sway, pirouette, twist * (I read lots of books and textbooks on the above topics, making me seem a rather dull individual to most.)
    * roll, grasp, jump * (I'm heavily involved in my church, especially with the youth programs.)
    * bow, spin, triple lutz * (I work as a computer programmer.)
    * headstand, cartwheel, snap coccyx * (Favourite movie: Southland Tales, TV show: Firefly, book: Alice in Wonderland, game: Final Fantasy, food: chunky bacon.)

I will happily field questions once my spine is fixed. Maybe they can give me some mechanical improvements too. With a cyber-spine I bet I could totally do the limbo!
    LII-Ne | 5w4/6

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahaha

This made me laugh
    I just feel like I've done something to make you think that I care about you, like what you do or say. . . For that I am sorry