Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 77

Thread: redbaron is not an SEI

  1. #1
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default redbaron is not an SEI

    I cannot understand why people think this. It's quite clear she's not.

  2. #2
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya i know
    INTp

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes she is.

  4. #4
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just because she's nice, doesn't mean she's not an IEI. Yes, she does seem interested in people getting along, or at least in not attacking people and getting into lengthy forum arguments like the rest of us do, but I think that's more due to maturity/being a nice person than Si-

    The principal functional differences are between Si-leading and Ni-leading, and between Se-DS and Ne-DS. Redbaron has repeatedly spoken on how she appreciates Se, and I quite literally have never read anything that she's posted that suggests Ne-seeking. As for Ni vs. Si, yes, again, she's "nice" but that has far more to do with Fe-creative/Fi-demonstrative than anything else. She's not as mystical-y as some of the IEIs on this forum, but that's not really socionics-related. Honestly, there's nothing extraordinarily clear as positive evidence for either Ni or Si leading, but there are very logical and accurate statements that she's made suggesting that she's NOT Si-leading.

    Just because she's not super psychologically extreme, doesn't mean she's not IEI. Probably, she either a) doesn't express psychological extremes on this forum, or b) is just somewhat more healthy/less crazy than the rest of us. Note that a somewhat implies b. So yeah, she's IEI. Just a sane IEI. They have those, though rare. There's sane SLEs too.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  5. #5
    Creepy-female

    Default

    I liek redbaron.

  6. #6
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    I liek redbaron.
    Me too.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  7. #7
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who's been saying she's an SEI??
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's SEI.

  9. #9
    <something> Wynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a Hill
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone else say that? I'm just curious what spurned this thread to existence.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

    Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

  10. #10
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I do.

  11. #11
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    redbaron is an extremely mature and well-balanced person, especially compared to most of the rest of this community. She doesn't seem "edgy" like many on the forum seem to think IEI's typically do, but that doesn't mean she doesn't value Se/Ni.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  12. #12
    xerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,485
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    redbaron is the Harmonizing (Ni) subtype, which makes her the closest to the Model A IEI. She's the real deal and everyone else is the fake IEI.
    Capitalism is the belief that the rich won't work hard when they don't earn enough money, and that the poor won't work hard when they earn too much.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    or maybe Fe subtype + type 9 on the enneagram?

  14. #14
    take a second of me sarinana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Posts
    1,166
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    i think she has described enough of her husband and her feelings about their relationship for us to safely assume that he is ESE (even stereotypically so) and that they are probably not of the same quadra.

    i'm not sure what the argument for her being SEI would be, besides the fact that she has a "lighthearted", non-judgmental sort of personality, and avoids conflicts here at the forum... i think people often too easily and perhaps mistakenly associate that type of personality with Alpha (similar to how people who conflict and argue a lot with others often get quickly typed into Beta, etc.) her type of personality is not incompatible with being IEI.

    i can't think of anything she's said that would indicate she is Ne-seeking.
    Actually who said that Beta NFs are supposed to search for conflicts?

    It's written:

    5th function (IEI,ILI)

    Admire strong-willed, "strong" people. Although likes manifestations of will in everyday life, but to bring oneself to do something or to make another to do that is difficult. Therefore, has a positive reaction to remarks that mobilize the will. Can not stand direct despotism. Retreats.

    6th function (EIE,LIE)

    Is turned off by roughness. Is focused on polite interaction. However, when it's emergent can defend themselves. Leaders only use the pressure when in a emotionally stable good mood. In emotional "downfall", this feature is turned off. For its "on" partner's "poke" is necessary.


    And even healthy and mature Beta STs are not more conflict seeking than any other type. It's more likely that they will take a part in extreme sports or similar things to that to show their toughness.
    Sincerely Yours,

    Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

    The Rebel without a cause.

  15. #15
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    yeah i think redbaron is IEI too. Like Joy mentioned, perhaps a bit more well balanced than what some people expect from IEI's...for what ever reason that is.

    Eh, fwiw, auch i'll type it anyway, to me redbaron actually reminds me of Suzzy, who I think is IEI too.. afaik Suzzy is mostly typed as EII...Suzzy is also mature well balanced person with good and varied experiences in life etc... I sort of suspect that it's a similar reason for not identifying Suzzy as IEI as it is with the baron, albeit being given different types at the mo..but for similar reasons I sort of think.

    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana
    Actually who said that Beta NFs are supposed to search for conflicts
    Yeah, not as simple as that, like you say.

  16. #16
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    she seems pretty normal to me. alphas often seem like they want to be "weird" like vixendogfox and hitta.

  17. #17
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    she seems pretty normal to me. alphas often seem like they want to be "weird" like vixendogfox and hitta.
    Yeah, interesting point I think. Ne types want to embrace their weirdness or something, which is akin to being judicious/indecisive, "open." Make room for the eccentric.

  18. #18
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    redbaron is def IEI. she has the Ni gaze. i'm not sure what a harmonizing subtype is, but if pressed i might say she's Fe subtype.

    edgy IEI's tend to be male and younger, although younger females are not excluded. gender is huge people.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know more about her than most people here (none of which I will even minutely divulge to anyone) and I've seen a ton of her pictures.

    She's SEI.

  20. #20
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I know more about her than most people here (none of which I will even minutely divulge to anyone) and I've seen a ton of her pictures.

    She's SEI.
    give your evidence.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    give your evidence.
    I can't, since it's private information that I have no right to share.

    Plus, I am not trying to convince anyone. I'm simply going to continually assert that redbaron is SEI, since that is her true type.

  22. #22
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    I can't, since it's private information that I have no right to share.

    Plus, I am not trying to convince anyone. I'm simply going to continually assert that redbaron is SEI, since that is her true type.
    hmmmm. does she agree with you?

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    hmmmm. does she agree with you?
    Nope.

  24. #24
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has anyone else noticed how some IEIs can be bubbly and talkative? Some of them talk really fast.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how some IEIs can be bubbly and talkative? Some of them talk really fast.
    Not fast enough to keep from being s3x0r3d.

  26. #26
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  27. #27
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    and I've seen a ton of her pictures.
    They still on your hard drive?

  28. #28
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how some IEIs can be bubbly and talkative? Some of them talk really fast.
    yeh, it's annoyiing

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    They still on your hard drive?
    I didn't horde any of them.

  30. #30
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not SEI and I don't have the time or patience to lay out the reasons. But like Blaze said, I'm older, not dualized and have lived with alphas my entire life. So that could have something to do with it. But whatever.

    (I smiled when I read the title of this thread, Ezra. )
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  31. #31
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  32. #32
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,823
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's IEI.

  33. #33
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Redbaron is IEI. I saw some pictures once and know some stuff you guys don't.

    !!!

  34. #34
    The Greeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    602
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Redbaron is IEI. I saw some pictures once and know some stuff you guys don't.

    !!!
    I'm convinced.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.




  35. #35
    Slippery when wet Simon Ssmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ✈ ↺
    Posts
    2,231
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    I'm convinced.
    +1
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

    ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

    johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

  36. #36
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Redbaron is IEI. I saw some pictures once and know some stuff you guys don't.

    !!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  37. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Redbaron is IEI. I saw some pictures once and know some stuff you guys don't.

    !!!
    I guess I could lie and say she's IEI.

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    stfu

  38. #38
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    Actually who said that Beta NFs are supposed to search for conflicts?

    It's written:

    5th function (IEI,ILI)

    Admire strong-willed, "strong" people. Although likes manifestations of will in everyday life, but to bring oneself to do something or to make another to do that is difficult. Therefore, has a positive reaction to remarks that mobilize the will. Can not stand direct despotism. Retreats.

    6th function (EIE,LIE)

    Is turned off by roughness. Is focused on polite interaction. However, when it's emergent can defend themselves. Leaders only use the pressure when in a emotionally stable good mood. In emotional "downfall", this feature is turned off. For its "on" partner's "poke" is necessary.


    And even healthy and mature Beta STs are not more conflict seeking than any other type. It's more likely that they will take a part in extreme sports or similar things to that to show their toughness.
    I think the way you phrased all this is misleading. Betas ALL seek conflict because its a source of stimulation for us, and it doesnt have to mean a straight out brawl or fights. Conflicts, tension, comes in varying degrees. Alot of relationships have at least some degree of this, but people who value Se in particular DO seek this out.

    Its not as simple as anyone who argues must be beta, that I agree with. To disregard this as you have though, I dont feel thats accurate.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  39. #39
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Redbaron is IEI. I saw some pictures once and know some stuff you guys don't.

    !!!
    Wow, how constructive.

    HUHUHHUHUUH

    ...faggot.

  40. #40
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Wow, how constructive.

    HUHUHHUHUUH

    ...faggot.
    Did you really just chide someone for not being constructive? On this forum? Hell, he should win an award for being on-topic (which, incidentally, this post of mine is not, so I should probably not have bothered...)
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •