TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESTp Becoming the pirate captain

Hey!

Now when I am becoming the captain of a ship I need to learn how to lead a group so they won't turn to me and all do their own way!

I will find 3 loyal officers so I wont be completely alone. They will have to keep me in power because otherwise they will lose their power.. So I will mostly be going with that attitude..

But otherwise.. I often get people that gets pissed at me because they dont like my way (and their way sucks ) Not really much beta in my friendly circuit

Well, what do I have to think of? They often comment the way I do things not the things I actually want and they are quite immature sometimes

How will I lead my pirate crew?! Another thing is that I will probably thron to many aboard so they will team up and throw off the captain! They have no respect for authorities and the RP-feeling!
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the "trigger" when I ass rape them so they wont be "shot" by me

"hehe"

""

" "
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Will you and Kraus marry me? You'll have to share me with Patrick mind you but not at the same time, unless you're into that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    I'm into that. :wink:
    i bet you are. i have "dated" an SLE, and oh yeah, she was into some things! you would not beleive what she did only 2 hours after meeting me! i think i will sms her right now...
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus

Did you have fun with that?
    i did, as did she. in fact, she enjoyed it so much that when i told her that "she wasn't my type", she didn't care and gave me free tickets. she is now my 7-11. she loves it.

edit: i don't actually visit the 7-11.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.