Thread: Type this description

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Type this description

Have at it. Granted, it is not a complete description of a person, but, perhaps type what elements are being favorited, or if you see quadra values, or if it smacks of a certain type, etc.

They establish principles concerning the way people (constituents, peers, colleagues, and customers alike) should be treated and the way goals should be pursued. They create standards of excellence and then set an example for others to follow. Because the prospect of complex change can overwhelm people and stifle action, they set interim goals so that people can achieve small wins as they work toward larger objectives. They unravel bureaucracy when it impedes action; they put up signposts when people are unsure of where to go or how to get there; and they create opportunities for victory.

They passionately believe that they can make a difference. They envision the future, creating an ideal and unique image of what the organization can become. Through their magnetism and quiet persuasion, they enlist others in their dreams. They breathe life into their visions and get people to see exciting possibilities for the future.

They search for opportunities to change the status quo. They look for innovative ways to improve the organization. In doing so, they experiment and take risks. And because they know that risk taking involves mistakes and failures, they accept the inevitable disappointments as learning opportunities.

They foster collaboration and build spirited teams. They actively involve others. They understand that mutual respect is what sustains extraordinary efforts; they strive to create an atmosphere of trust and human dignity. They strengthen others, making each person feel capable and powerful.

Accomplishing extraordinary things in organizations is hard work. To keep hope and determination alive, they recognize contributions that individuals make. In every winning team, the members need to share in the rewards of their efforts, so they celebrate accomplishments. They make people feel like heroes.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

I guess this profile is related to executives. EN** probably (imagination + drive)
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTj

Way things should be...idealistic
    Standards of excellence.
    Work to a goal
    Action oriented
    Building organizations for the future not for personal monitary concern.
    Through their magnetism and quiet persuasion, they enlist others in their dreams.
    No emphasis on feelings of the individuals....excluedes ENFp as a possibility.
    Emphasis on teamwork and not individual needs.
    Doesn't take failure of implimented actions too personally or passionately as INFj would.
    Hard workers.
    ESTj..positive outlook...optimistic.
    Only in action are the two types somewhat similar but there is much to be said that would put ESTj above ENFp.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-23-2010 at 04:38 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That innately bothers me because of how anti-romantic it is. Taking one for the team, doing community work? What the hell. Being forced to be around people I subjectively dislike is like hell for me. It's like the ends don't justify the means.

'Building a better world' wtf, how arrogant is that. Get over yourself. Society is the problem, not the solution.

Way things should be...idealistic. I like reality much better. Ideals only judge you and dissapoint you.

Standards of excellence. Yeah for most of us, it's hard enough doing a few things a day. Excellence is just meh.

Work to a goal. Mehhhhhhhhhhh.

Action oriented. Actions are meh. Thoughts are where its at. Actions are only a byproduct of thoughts. People who do too much bother me because it's like they're not thinking about what they're doing, they're just doing because what, it personally feels good to them? It's annoying and aggravating. EJ energy.

Building organizations for the future not for personal monitary concern. Wtf. Way to kill off all the shy infp fags just to create a 'perfect world.' All of these goals require too much personal sacrifice. People with deep inner worlds are going to get shafted. And I know nobody cares about your emo dreamy realms. But that's not the point...

Through their magnetism and quiet persuasion, they enlist others in their dreams. Not me!!! I REFUSE.

No emphasis on feelings of the individuals....excluedes ENFp as a possibility. BOO. I say, BOO!

Emphasis on teamwork and not individual needs. Ew, super-ego.

Doesn't take failure of implimented actions too personally or passionately as INFj would. So they can't properly introspect? That's just scary, to be honest.

Hard workers. Nobody should care who works hard or not. It's all about your heart and what you're making.

ESTj..positive outlook...optimistic. Negativity is more real. negativity and honesty are the basis of all life and human empathy.

Creepy-female

lolll

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yaay you're online.

I'm going to go for a bike ride at the park today.

Creepy-female

I have to go to work. And do straight non-shamanistic things. It kind of helps me get used to and cope with life better. But I'd like to go on a bike ride in the sun with you.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like emphasis on Te somewhat, but mostly just someone who has been fucked in the ass long enough to know what's good for the system.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sends mail bomb to Gilly*
    The end is nigh

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems rather ENXj to me, really. I don't see that much focus on any sort of concrete skill or management of others, it's all people skills. And not that much about competence in terms of details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Sounds like emphasis on Te somewhat, but mostly just someone who has been fucked in the ass long enough to know what's good for the system.
    Yeah.

It's from a book about best leadership practices.
    It's based off of 'extensive' research about the five top qualities in 'best leaders'.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    It seems rather ENXj to me, really. I don't see that much focus on any sort of concrete skill or management of others, it's all people skills. And not that much about competence in terms of details.

Yeah.

It's from a book about best leadership practices.
    It's based off of 'extensive' research about the five top qualities in 'best leaders'.
    Oh, it sounds like what I would do...very people focused, maybe ENFj would do the same, my good friend is ENFj and we work at her private organization all the time and this is how she manages, I thought that the human centered perspective would fall under ESTj as well...but you don't think that's how you would manage?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html