Thread: Frankie Muniz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Frankie Muniz

I`m interested in Frankie Muniz`s type. It would be great if someone could help. Maybe you want to tell your opinion? I thought about EXTp, but it`s only a vibe...

What`s a bit outstanding to me is, that in the videos above he seems stressed, having some inner tension, like he is not comfortable with the interview situation. Trying to act laid-back on the outside, while being tense and almost stiff inside... but I`m not sure if that`s relevant. probably no connection to socionic ...? Fortuity? Or maybe it`s just me...

Oh, and it would be interesting, to hear your guess of Malcolms type, too...
    Last edited by anou; 03-21-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp.

I can relate also to trying to be laid back, but tense and nervous on the inside, mind wandering into possibilities, not in the here and now, can't relax, oftentimes you're thoughtless and blank. Need affective stimulation, you can notice by his positive responses when things are directed toward him. Can't just jump into things that aren't directed toward you, unless you're in a creative and positive mindset, then you can initiate new branches of thought with people and get their attention. Have to be respected and appreciated in the limelight, or else you're kind of wandering around cluelessly in public.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ENFj maybe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by anou; 12-14-2011 at 07:27 PM.