Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kamajama Reloaded

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Is that answering one of my depictions?
    Oops, no, sorry. I was talking about sheep's description.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Well...at a core level I'm don't really feel ambivalent about people or my opinions..I just water them down with ambivalence so other people won't get offended or misinterpret. But I felt a sense of friendship and happiness when I made up stuff with you guys. Like we had a purpose. But I don't really agree with any of that stuff, even in jest, even in exaggeration, not in relation to myself. I mean all that sarcastic POLR stuff or something.
    aww .. well I was striving for accuracy myself. :-p Accuracy expressed creatively. Then I got frustrated when too many exaggerations and discrepancies started creeping in and things didn't really add up. I'll blame it on you then.
    I do think remembering context and upbringing is important in typing people though. And evaluating those sort of things is something any intelligent person should do.
    Yeah, true. :/
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    aww .. well I was striving for accuracy myself. :-p Accuracy expressed creatively. Then I got frustrated when too many exaggerations and discrepancies started creeping in and things didn't really add up. I'll blame it on you then.
    Haha to me it was interesting cause I got to let loose with a lot of sarcasm. But there was a point where I started not being able to tell where it blurred into some kind of accuracy for you or what was the overlap. It's hard to guage.

Yeah, true. :/

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha to me it was interesting cause I got to let loose with a lot of sarcasm. But there was a point where I started not being able to tell where it blurred into some kind of accuracy for you or what was the overlap. It's hard to guage.
    Hard to tell over the internetz.. yeah. There's you having a good old sarcastic time at your end and me digging from the depths of my heart on mine. Great teamwork!

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I feel I am more adept at Fe than Fi in daily life, no matter how pseudo-intellectual and "firm" I act on here. I love telling funny little stories that expose the absurdity of life, and it seems to me a lot of the "funny" comes from the way I phrase my sentences, dramatic pauses, light way of speaking etc. I think that through thinking through my type once more, I really can't say that I represent Delta Quadra as part of the Humanitarian Group.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    You're right. IJs are total non-conformists and rule breakers, with free, separate and questioning minds, and don't accept most answers, but aren't usually closed minded. And they're contrasting to etiquette, but not in a dynamic flowing sense, like the water that scrapes the river bed, but in a random, jolty, static sense. Stubborn but not typically closed minded, though can be, for ex Fis, not out of stupidity, but out of security and free-will when someone threatens their peace with "ignoring function" reasons, they can attach to closed-minded beliefs to suite their quest. There can usually be reason to act or not act, but not always reason for things that just are, and need to be accepted. Plenty of open-mindedness that needs a chance to be expressed, like from an Ne point of view. Like the main character from Memento, even though he had a memory problem. Have you seen that movie? He seemed like an ESI, maybe LSI.
    lol

*scrutinizes poli*
    The end is nigh

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Distraction!

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

understands self...

UNDERSTANDS POLI.
    The end is nigh

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Hard to tell over the internetz.. yeah. There's you having a good old sarcastic time at your end and me digging from the depths of my heart on mine. Great teamwork!
    I didn't start out picking a type to make sarcastic fun of it on the internet. It just didn't quite occur to me that there were some real truths expressed in the sarcasm. I didn't know Socionics much, or the kind of type descriptions that we're exposed to..it's like you read them and think wtf? Someone must have made these out of thin air. It was..a game to me. I was inspired by the stuff Herzy wrote. But they didn't have nuances.

INFJ: BAKES COOKIES AND WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THEIR WIFEBEATER TO COME HOME. ISFP: GETS BLOOD AND ORANGES AND STRYFE ALL OVER THE SHEETS. WE ARE SUCH INFIDELS INSIDE. HOHOHO. I IMMEDIATELY RETREAT FROM OPEN CONFRONTATION AND START BAWLING. OH DEAR ME.

It meant something to me personally to have a place with you..but nuance wise it just wasn't all there.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't start out picking a type to make sarcastic fun of it on the internet. It just didn't quite occur to me that there were some real truths expressed in the sarcasm. I didn't know Socionics much, or the kind of type descriptions that we're exposed to..it's like you read them and think wtf? Someone must have made these out of thin air. It was..a game to me. I was inspired by the stuff Herzy wrote. But they didn't have nuances.

INFJ: BAKES COOKIES AND WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THEIR WIFEBEATER TO COME HOME. ISFP: GETS BLOOD AND ORANGES AND STRYFE ALL OVER THE SHEETS. WE ARE SUCH INFIDELS INSIDE. HOHOHO. I IMMEDIATELY RETREAT FROM OPEN CONFRONTATION AND START BAWLING. OH DEAR ME.

It meant something to me personally to have a place with you..but nuance wise it just wasn't all there.
    Eh.. well I was mostly joking - I'm not quite sure what descriptions you're referring to in us working on them together. Stryfing up sheets with blood and oranges - erm nope - didn't relate to that, and I hope no one did .. but I thought that was Kam's baby and obviously a joke. Not the SEI domain though.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was of course a joke that got a little out of hand. I personally like oranges though.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys everyone expresses emotions differently, and differently at different times. An Fe ego will have a very wide emotional range compared to a Ti ego.

Some SEIs expressing emotions:
    She's more overt, wears them openly. Wants happy, sensual, hedonistic pleasure. Does Gul's cute anime thing.

Takes the bad along with the good. Tries to find happiness where she can.

Adam Sandler.

The very antithesis of cuteness. One with his audience. Might be ESE though.

Mitch Hedberg.
    Last edited by xerx; 03-27-2010 at 07:14 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123