Thread: Howdies ^_^

TIM
    H-EII-Ne 9w1 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Howdies ^_^

Last edited by solid207; 12-06-2014 at 05:44 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could pretty much have written most of the stuff in the categories you underlined (except for the music, food section) and that was pretty much all I read out of the post. I tried getting into the paragraphs below, but, man, too many words for me.

What do you think you are? ISFp or INFj? I pretty much get an IxFx feel and kind of thought you were on the Si/Ne side of things.

TIM
    H-EII-Ne 9w1 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey =) lol I'm making an ass of myself here...I should've posted all this under the same thread instead of making new ones....sorry I'm new to posting on forums in general =/ how can I move those other 2?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a mod can do it for ya

TIM
    H-EII-Ne 9w1 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah cool thanks Hmm...yeah I know that's a lot of superfluous stuff prolly, lol....I can be long-winded at times Anyway, I've really gotta get off this 'puter...it's almost 6am here and I must retire for the 'night' heh...I'll check on all this tomorrow...er should I say later today

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol we have quite a good compatibility there
    But don't you think that such long descriptions may scare people away?
    I mean there should be some mystery left.
    You sound a little insecure or something.
    I would guess INFj.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    H-EII-Ne 9w1 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm…well I didn’t really think this one through before posting it, lol…I should’ve just tried to describe myself in a concise, relevant way instead of posting monotonous ramblings that I’ve sent others Even still, I think there’re appropriate bits and pieces in there that point towards my type, but they’re mingled in with all the other stuff I’m blabbering about, heh…I’m not very efficient or practical it would seem *cough*weak Te*cough* I blame sleep deprivation for my heinous acts as well Anyway, seeing as I don’t expect people to read through all that mumbo jumbo, I’ll use this more as an introduction and perhaps to see if my VI matches up with my self-typing.
    Ever since I stumbled upon socionics, I’ve identified with the EII/INFj descriptions. I think I may have entertained the idea of being ESI for a time, but that was mainly because when I first starting studying personality types in general--Myers-Briggs--I could relate to some of the descriptions regarding the ISFJ. Upon further consideration, I found that the INFP descriptions are very accurate in describing myself and have settled on that type for my MB final consensus. I'm just about absolutely certain (I know, I know...a lot of people tend to change their typing on 16types, but you'll have to trust me on this one ) that I'm either I(N)Fj or ENFp (no idea what subtype I'd be if the latter). I thought I was INFj from the get-go, but I've recently questioned whether or not I'm just a reeeeaaallly shy ENFp lol...I'm almost positive I'm 9w1 on the Enneagram with sp/sx/so, so I also considered that if I were in fact ENFp, then that might account for all the "INFjness", heh When I really think about it though, the whole EP temperament just doesn’t seem to suit me very well, despite having the so-called “silly switch” in spades that IEE’s seem to possess This side of me doesn’t reveal itself unless my life is otherwise very full of structure and stability (and only then comes out when I’m alone/with someone I’m very close to). Lord Expat, lol, once wrote a thread stating that the j/p switch seems to hold true for INFP->INFj at least and gave examples to support it. So that's prolly another reason INFj seems to fit so well too I'm still on the fence with regards to which type I actually am, but deep down I think I'm having the same issues Tereg had (i.e. *wanting* to be IEE perhaps? :wink with being IEE vs. EII, heh I’ve been able to relate to a lot of what I’ve read from Tereg, munenori2, Lobo/Sereno and some other self-proclaimed EIIs (I know mun doesn’t claim a type right now I think though…?) as well as even Topaz and Schro’s Cat when they used to post. Schro’s Cat stated once that when he was in a depression for awhile, he thought that he was in fact INFj (not that I’m depressed a lot, but I haven’t made an effort to venture out of my comfort zone much socially )…but I digress Anyway, I relate best with Delta quadra values, and I know Fi and Ne are my ego functions. Also I relate very well with the ‘Sensitive’ Oldham personality style. So much so, in fact, that I believe I could’ve been under the extreme category of having Avoidant Personality Disorder at points in my life. Luckily it’s not nearly that bad these days. The whole concept of actually somehow being inspired while living in an otherwise boring structure of monotony and routine in my daily life (to most people that is) is very true for me. I need consistency and security for any “silliness” or inspiration to spring forth it would seem. Having an SLE (8w7) brother growing up hasn’t helped things, lol….that’s another thing that seems to solidify being EII….‘cause good lord….I love the boy to death but I swear it seems like I’m subjected to being mentally scarred for life whenever I’m forced to keep his company for more than a brief period, lol…prolonged exposure to his presence unnerves meh, physically and mentally We’re about as polar opposite as you could get in every respect (even physically, lol)….no idea how that happened growing up in the same household

It would seem the pics have disappeared from the initial posting (or maybe that's just on my end?) so to that account, here they are again:

Sooooo, yeah…I just noticed I’ve been rambling again :redface: but, anyway…hey everybody

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem like a really nice person. I haven't read your entire post(s), but you definitely seem INFj to me. I would be really surprised if you didn't turn out to be INFj, actually. Hope you enjoy your time on the forum!
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dorky. Middle-class. You get your feelings hurt very easily. Welcome to your home!

Also your mind seems to be too active. Try to quiet it down a little or you'll drive yourself crazy. I'd suggest meditation.

You seem like a really nice person yes. Nice and VERY sweet and sensitive.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has been already said, but I also think EII from reading what you wrote. The other option I considered for a while was LII - some of what you've said sounded Alpha-ish to me. You said you're good at Ti-related things, like expressing yourself clearly in writing. I think you *think* you're good at it though - Ti role. TBH what you said doesn't sound nearly as clear as you say. While at the same time you show Fi by analyzing your feelings and relationships as you do in these ramblings.

I learned MBTI first myself and only now I'm getting rid of the ideas it gave me about functions. Fi-Ne combination is actually kind of similar in these systems, so it seems you don't have this problem, but do be careful, esp. with Si/Se and Ni/Ne. The first pair is totally different, the other significantly so (some aspects of Ne are ascribed to Ni and vice versa). It's a different system. I kept thinking I'm Ti-Ne ego until learning socionics.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow that was a really in depth analysis, you seem to be well informed from the looks of it, and yah I think you're an EII too.
    Welcome
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't get the sense of you being EII for several reasons...

1. You don't seem to hunt for ideas in books and from what you write, you hardly do any reading.
    2. You are very Si centered, needing lots of rest.
    3. I don't see any Ne.
    4. I don't see any Se PoLR.
    5. You value relationships, which is really nice, but that could just be an ego block function. You seem to value Fi (which is common for ISTp's).
    6. Usually, shyness is not only for INFj character; INFj, by Aushra's definition is on INFj being a very personable person.

7. A bit of an impulsive Se nature?
    "When I can visualize a goal so readily, it can seem like I can take one giant leap, so to speak, to reach my destination. I fail to consider all the obstacles in between said goals."

8. How would you feel if someone constantly criticized your work? Tells you you have not cleaned well enough or that whatever you're working on is not up to standards?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-03-2010 at 09:41 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I definitely got identical vibes when we talked on the phone. (I gave out my phone number in Stickam, and solid was awesome enough to call, LOL.) You were super sweet, by the way!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I didn't read all of what you wrote I would say probably EII, maybe SEI, and small chance of ESI. Whichever you are welcome!
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it is pleasing to you,

list five solid reasons (for each type) that you are not SEI (ISFp) or IEI (INFp).
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by solid207 View Post
    Hey =) lol I'm making an ass of myself here...I should've posted all this under the same thread instead of making new ones....sorry I'm new to posting on forums in general =/ how can I move those other 2?
    I am even considering ISTp for you. So I think from VI I can say you are ISTp. You see, because EII don't have a good sense of Si, they can't control activities with this regard and after rereading your posts, I find you have a very good sense of this function.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I am even considering ISTp for you.
    I always thought he was SEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I always thought he was SEE.
    Observe clouded judgement with regards to Fe PoLR...
    Observe obsessiveness with hurt emotions.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You telling me he's my identical, right ? For it was you who typed me ISTp.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You telling me he's my identical, right ?
    Does he sound like you? I know I typed you that. But, you could also be ESTp ( I wasn't 100% sure with the E/I)
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Does he sound like you? I know I typed you that. But, you could also be ESTp ( I wasn't 100% sure with the E/I)
    I haven't read a thing by him - too many words. Way too many.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I haven't read a thing by him - too many words. Way too many.
    LOl
    -

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both your writing structure and strong sense of right/wrong seems consistent with an IJ temperament, and I personally identified with a lot of what you said. Your posts strongly suggest Ne creative and Se PoLR. So yeah, I'd agree with everyone else who concluded you are EII-Ne.