??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Maritsa33

type her.

if she posts ignore it
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni-INFp

Ti HA/Te PoLR is pretty apparent, haven't seen any evidence of Si/Ne valuing as of yet. Ni sub just from VI I guess.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just see INFj..

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    I just see INFj..
    How's that? I haven't gotten any Fi/Te from her at all...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Self-typing is always the best choice.

you couldn't tell one tree from another.
    lol
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Sleeping Beauty type. Without a doubt.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I say IEI.

I just see INFj..
    You just don't want associated with her.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Normally I'd be inclined to agree, but in Maritsa's case if she types herself with her own method, then I doubt it has much credibility.
    Stan is not my real name.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I say IEI.

Wrong. That's not it at all. Maybe you're projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    How's that? I haven't gotten any Fi/Te from her at all...
    And what would it take for you to "get" Fi and Te from her? I haven't gotten any Fe and Ti from her at all, so there's that. Not only is she completely unconcerned with formal logic (or when other people make points about her lack of it - Not at all consistent with Ti HA, which will engage such discussions), but she doesn't respond to the antics I pull on her, which are very much Fe (Infact she ignores them. That makes sense. INFjs are Fe ignoring). Not at all typical for an INFp, and nothing like the rest of the INFps on this forum. She's also a moralist, and she shies away from conflict.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 03-15-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't.

Not only is she completely unconcerned with formal logic (or when other people make points about her lack of it - Not at all consistent with Ti HA, which will engage such discussions),
    I feel like her own sense of internal logic takes priority over the logic that other people thrust upon her. Ti doesn't stipulate that the conclusions a Ti valuer creates have to be objectively accurate from the perspectives of all other people. Plus she emphasizes her desire for structure and consistency a lot, which seems pretty Ti valuing to me.

but she doesn't respond to the antics I pull on her, which are very much Fe (Infact she ignores them. That makes sense. INFjs are Fe ignoring).
    Well I get the impression that she ignores most of the things that people say anyways. Besides, I don't think the 7th function is 'ignoring' in the literal sense of the word: I see it more as an "I could do that, but why would I bother?" sort of function, meaning that the person can and does acknowledge it but sees no point in taking part in it.

Not at all typical for an INFp, and nothing like the rest of the INFps on this forum. She's also a moralist, and she shies away from conflict.
    What constitutes being a moralist, at least from her perspective?
    Last edited by Galen; 03-15-2010 at 07:30 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see a reason to doubt that she is INFJ.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm fine with her being INFj. I don't think the ability (or even propensity) to be reasonable is all that type-related. Also, I think you can be Fi-dominant and still fail at connecting with other people and understanding them. Sure, there may be more of a motivation to try it, but that doesn't guarantee success.

I can relate to Maritsa in her desire for a stable system with regard to socionics. I also want that, though I've kind of given up on it. Some of you may remember that awhile ago I lamented over all the incoherence and disjointedness and disagreement over everything socionics, which made it difficult for me to absorb and utilize. I guess you could say, "well, that makes you Ti-loving, too", but *shrug* that's another discussion, one which thus far hasn't got very far. My point is I don't think her desire for stability is a reason against INFj. In fact, it could possibly even point toward her being static and rational.

One thing that I don't like about Maritsa, but that unfortunately does indeed have elements of INFj, is her sort of blatant "helplessness". That "I can't do it - help me!" attitude whenever anything practical comes up - infantile to the extreme. I don't think it's healthy or that she should continue to just accept it as an inevitable part of her nature, but it's another thing that points away from INFp and toward INFj.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I'm fine with her being INFj. I don't think the ability (or even propensity) to be reasonable is all that type-related. Also, I think you can be Fi-dominant and still fail at connecting with other people and understanding them. Sure, there may be more of a motivation to try it, but that doesn't guarantee success.

I can relate to Maritsa in her desire for a stable system with regard to socionics. I also want that, though I've kind of given up on it. Some of you may remember that awhile ago I lamented over all the incoherence and disjointedness and disagreement over everything socionics, which made it difficult for me to absorb and utilize. I guess you could say, "well, that makes you Ti-loving, too", but *shrug* that's another discussion, one which thus far hasn't got very far. My point is I don't think her desire for stability is a reason against INFj. In fact, it could possibly even point toward her being static and rational.

One thing that I don't like about Maritsa, but that unfortunately does indeed have elements of INFj, is her sort of blatant "helplessness". That "I can't do it - help me!" attitude whenever anything practical comes up - infantile to the extreme. I don't think it's healthy or that she should continue to just accept it as an inevitable part of her nature, but it's another thing that points away from INFp and toward INFj.

No that I can't do it; but I refuse to because I know myself very well, and know that it stresses me out; I am at a point in my life that it makes sense for me to be me under any and all conditions...that comes with the strength of self realization and submission to ones self. And, maybe with age too.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No that I can't do it; but I refuse to because I know myself very well, and know that it stresses me out; I am at a point in my life that it makes sense for me to be me under any and all conditions...that comes with the strength of self realization and submission to ones self. And, maybe with age too.
    Maybe you've found it works for you in most situations you've found yourself in thus far. If so, far be it from me to tell you to change. However, I think at least here on this forum you'd find people reacting to you a little better if you put more effort into being practical and self-sufficient. Are you willing to endure a little bit of stress as a price of better communicating and working with people? There are trade-offs, yes, but in my opinion it the rewards are worth the effort.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Maybe you've found it works for you in most situations you've found yourself in thus far. If so, far be it from me to tell you to change. However, I think at least here on this forum you'd find people reacting to you a little better if you put more effort into being practical and self-sufficient. Are you willing to endure a little bit of stress as a price of better communicating and working with people? There are trade-offs, yes, but in my opinion it the rewards are worth the effort.
    So far, the members of this forum have been very rude to very many people and even the ones who say they are EII have not defended the people who had something to share. I will "fight" for what I believe in and anyone who respects that about me is more then welcome to listen an if not, then that's their choice.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far, the members of this forum have been very rude to very many people and even the ones who say they are EII have not defended the people who had something to share. I will "fight" for what I believe in and anyone who respects that about me is more then welcome to listen an if not, then that's their choice.
    Why do I have a feeling that you are talking about me?

If so, whom have I not defended? or what situation are you talking about?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Why do I have a feeling that you are talking about me?

If so, whom have I not defended? or what situation are you talking about?
    You have not defended the person that I'm talking about.

This threat was sent to my friend, by Somavision and I'm sure, previously there were many insults made by him that neither you nor anyone else stood up for.

"Feb 5th 2010, the day the cult leader rescued his recruiter. You're a sick fucker."

Where were you and the other EII when I fought tooth and nail to show what VI meant?
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    if she posts ignore it
    Ahem...

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ahem...
    Go away for now, unless you have something useful to share, which you don't.
    -

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is that? I'm confused, lol. Well yeah, if we're talking about people being rude to you, then I definitely agree. At one point I was messing with you because I thought you were a joke account, and I apologize for that. However, I have yet to see true oppression in this forum... I remember trying to defend your rights as a poster when you got banned. As for this thread, I think you can handle thepirate's rude OP about ignoring you if you post.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This threat was sent to my friend, by Somavision and I'm sure, previously there were many insults made by him that neither you nor anyone else stood up for.

"Feb 5th 2010, the day the cult leader rescued his recruiter. You're a sick fucker."

Where were you and the other EII when I fought tooth and nail to show what VI meant?
    Ok, you edited your post. I guess I didn't read that thread... However, why should I step in and defend something like your methods? It's not like we're trying to save children from poverty here... If you have a theory, you have to defend it, especially if you post it in a forum where they don't believe in what you are saying.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Ok, you edited your post. I guess I didn't read that thread... However, why should I step in and defend something like your methods? It's not like we're trying to save children from poverty here... If you have a theory, you have to defend it, especially if you post it in a forum where they don't believe in what you are saying.
    Learn the VI method yourself, you are INFj arn't you? you can assimilate it into a system?

If you can't then that already says you're not one and you havn't VI'd anyway.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the world is a messy place.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She tries to get this VI system going, though it's a pretty ridiculous thing. But I could see that being someone who values Ti and is very weak at it. Also, IME those of us with the whole Ne/Fi thing are often plagued by self doubt. Actually it seems like Alpha Ne types are the same. If someone suggests another type for us, we feel compelled to investigate that possibility. I've investigated IEI and ILE when people suggested those types, for instance. And I'm much older than she is so she can't say it's her age and maturity that have caused how sure of things she is. (And I don't find her all that mature anyway. There are teenagers here who seems more mature to me.) Anyway, that desire for absolute certainty and avoidance of looking into other possibilities points toward Se and away from Ne, in my opinion.

Although, honestly, she seems a bit odd and that would certainly cloud her type. I can't say for sure she isn't EII. (There's that Ne. Can't close off possibilities.)
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's an example of something that doesn't feel like it fits in with EII.

You're an N type. INTp.

All INTp's greet with "Greetings..."

That's INTp language...very fascinating stuff.
    All INTps greet with . . . ? ALL? I can see Delta NFs trying to get clues to type from language, but it seems like a Delta NF would probably use some kind of hedging language. "Gamma NTs often use . . " or something like that. The way she does this, and over and over again, sounds more like a very weak attempt at a Ti+Se system - Ti logic while avoiding Ne (consideration of other possibilites.)

And I'm not opposed to Ti+Se systems. I've seen them done well when I was working and with volunteer groups, and I've seen how valuable they can be. This isn't an anti-Beta thing.

On the other hand, she reminds me of my sister in a way, who is EII, and I can't put my finger on what about her reminds me of my sister. I'll work on that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa - We have had this conversation before, the post I made on Rod's direct response to to a threatening anD inflamatory wall post he made oN your wall.

If anyone cares to take a look they will see the two deleted posts on your wall, made about 30 minutes before I posted on his.

The same evening I sent the owner of the forum a PM stating that Rod had posted this wallpost. I also made copies of both of the posts made that evening. So yes I did post that on his wall and it is plain for anyone to see. Your friend lacks the honesty to admit to his threats or to explain them.

So again, whilst you may not be caught in a lie, your omission betrays your fundamental dishonesty.
    Last edited by somavision; 03-16-2010 at 12:50 AM.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't make excuses for your rude behavior...I am not buying it.
    Feel free to address the issue. Why did Rod make that threatening wallpost and why is he lying about it?

EDIT: If you are interested in why you perceive people as being rude towards you, it may be worth considering your actions and behaviours and how they instigate reactions from others.
    You are consistently dismissive of the opinions of others, and their view of themselves, you do not listen to people, you are rude in this matter. You impose your worldview onto others, this is rude. You ignore questions asking you to justify your dismissive reactions and your generla dishonesty.

Your reactions are shamelessly manipulative. On occasions where you have been caught in a lie you have avoided responding to the point and either ignored it, answered a different question, attacked the charactor or the manners of the person that is challenging you.
    When called a liar you have typed people to be your dual, you have claimed stress and sickness, you have used a number of tactics to cover your dishonesty. I do not like them one little bit.
    Last edited by somavision; 03-16-2010 at 02:07 AM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And your Ne is because it is in your third spot and therefore you can make full use of it like Ti for me; so you are SEE in reality; do you see the connection?
    Wait, INFjs can make full use of ?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Wait, INFjs can make full use of ?
    This is actually a very useful post, because from it we can see that she isn't actually using Socionics. Which explains a lot.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    This is actually a very useful post, because from it we can see that she isn't actually using Socionics. Which explains a lot.
    I'm rather of the opinion that there was a typo and she meant "can't," but I'll let her confirm that.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Feel free to address the issue. Why did Rod make that threatening wallpost and why is he lying about it?

EDIT: If you are interested in why you perceive people as being rude towards you, it may be worth considering your actions and behaviours and how they instigate reactions from others.
    You are consistently dismissive of the opinions of others, and their view of themselves, you do not listen to people, you are rude in this matter. You impose your worldview onto others, this is rude. You ignore questions asking you to justify your dismissive reactions and your generla dishonesty.

Your reactions are shamelessly manipulative. On occasions where you have been caught in a lie you have avoided responding to the point and either ignored it, answered a different question, attacked the charactor or the manners of the person that is challenging you.
    When called a liar you have typed people to be your dual, you have claimed stress and sickness, you have used a number of tactics to cover your dishonesty. I do not like them one little bit.
    Yes, isn't it ironic. I tried to make a similar point in another thread. Nothing wrong with upholding strong ethical values like honesty. The problem arises when one refuses to hold himself/herself accountable for his/her actions that betray these high values. Everyone lies and everyone is dishonest to a lessor or greater extent. To say that you never do is in fact being dishonest.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like trying to type Maritsa is a sick deed. She can say whatever type she is, and others can say it too, but it's not like it matters to anyone. She is already settled in her mind, and everything she says about Socionics is right and you're all wrong. So we should all leave since we're incapable of understanding this and Maritsa should win, or we should take her off ignore and go on in this forum listening to her wise words, trying to finally grasp the deep notion of the skull neck theory. I'm sure everyone is taking all of this way too simply, and your brain is not big enough to grasp it. You need a side picture to really know imo.

Creepy-Cyclops

Maritsa, I find how you re-type someone to completely different type just by sometimes even reading just one of their posts rather rude - you are basically saying that everything they know about themselves means jack and that you are better that everything they know about themselves and socionics, based on one post. And - you don't listen to them if they try to explain how they disagree.

I don't think it's your intention to be rude, but.. it is rude. I suppose i'm saying that different people have different ideas of being rude. Maybe you could approach it differently or gather some more information before you "proclaim" someone another type?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is too idealistic. You first have to assume you really take yourself seriously by saying this, which in relation would mean that you actually take Socionics seriously too. What, I just ask, do you think you're going to get out of trusting everyone with themselves?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    This is too idealistic. You first have to assume you really take yourself seriously by saying this, which in relation would mean that you actually take Socionics seriously too. What, I just ask, do you think you're going to get out of trusting everyone with themselves?
    Much less useless long-winded debates.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Much less useless long-winded debates.
    Well you're definitely not bad in doing so. Means I have to put up with less bullshit too, though I do dislike that you pick at my character without explaining yourself. Kind of puts me in a confused daze for a couple of seconds. Maritsa is really the only person I've ever disliked to a large extent, and I am grateful she is not in my family.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she'd probably be fun at family reunions, also if she's your cousin, you can marry her without paying money (impersonal "you" here).

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she'd probably be fun at family reunions, also if she's your cousin, you can marry her without paying money (impersonal "you" here).
    Why is that?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because you'd be from the same extended family.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's too idealistic to think that people should stop being idealistic, so the natural (and only way out) way out is to accept people's ideas, surrendering to them and you transfer them, and ascend out of the karmic cycle.

Om!

Kind of puts me in a confused daze for a couple of seconds. Maritsa is really the only person I've ever disliked to a large extent, and I am grateful she is not in my family.
    =(. Is she really worth it? It takes a lot of energy to dislike people. I only dislike real people. Not internet people. And why do you dislike somebody just cause they are weird and crazy? She's a sociopath, granted, but it's not the malicious kind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast