Thread: INFj - Doubts

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default INFj - Doubts

Anyone who has doubts about me being EII/INFj is wellcome to address your concerns about them to me here and I will answer as many questions as I can. Thank you.

I would, however, encourage you to read all of this site's descriptions about my type before you start firing at me..

Socionics.org

I would best describe myself as a caring and loving person, uncompromising in my ideals, love people, animals, and cherish the environment. I volunteer for many humanitarian causes. I love to paint, and make music tunes in my mind and humm them throughout the day. I enjoy light hearted activities, like walking and hiking. I read a lot and have interest in everything. My family and friends and their health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to me and I take lots of quality time to concern myself with them. I cook only very healthy meals and take great pride in looking up health related articles. I am rather physically awkward and don't play many intensive sports like volleyball.

I get easily upset when people change say two differing things and can't make up which one they are. I don't like wishy-washy behavior. I consider myself to be loyal, my staple cards are honesty, values, ethics, and morals. I show up on time with no exception. I love to reason with people and try to get them to understand that what they did was either good or bad; I care about how people will get hurt in the long run if they don't take certain courses of action and even though I am not good at encouraging people to do things my way and I know that they won't, I am always there for them when they get hurt or need me. I love to give moral support.

I love to read and write poetry and I do consider myself to be very romantic, by making a lovely meal and making special dates. I love to kiss touch gently. Giving a soft massage is one of my favorite things to do.

I don't get upset easily and only really cry when people accuse me of being dishonest because I am never dishonest. and other emotional moments. I am highly committed to the causes I stand for and I will "fight" to the end of time if that's what's required to get the job done. At work, I love to delegate tasks and see myself more as a manager then a worker even though I am very supportive as a right hand kind of person as well. I will check up on the feelings of all of the people I manage, and make sure that their inner temperature is comfortable for them to handle the psychological demands of the day.

I over analyze everything to death because when I reach my conclusions I want them to be unshakable, utterly correct, beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Money is a means for a comfortable living not happiness; in the spiritual zone, I studied Religions and have read a great deal about Eastern philosophy and at the moment I would best describe myself as an observer of this process; I have great many deep feelings about the way religion has separated people and wedged humanity...I wish this were not true.

I prefer to talk to people one on one basis and I am very private and so would never share something someone tells me. I love telling people how or what they missed in others when they wrongly evaluate them, just to offer another perspective on the picture. Often times, people will tell me that they never saw things that way, which is interesting that I saw it that way. Even though I love to clean and have things clean, I never would impose my will on people who are not that way and will quietly do the task all over again.

My negative aspects include being stubborn and not handling finances well; I am frugal. I never yell, cry, nag or B at people. I love a calmed, zen like life. I don't ever even call the criminal of all humans stupid, dumb, or crazy. I believe that to really know where a person comes from, you have to know the shoes they wear so mercy always takes over justice for me. I don't complain so people will "use" me; throughout my life, I have had people who have recognized that people take advantage of me and have stepped up as roles of a "protector" or "guard" against other's intentions to hurt me emotionally.

I would never make enemies of people, ban them, and cast them away or any such decisive action. I believe that every individual has a valuable heart and soul. I am highly overcautious and over protective of little creature and kids...when my nephew was a baby I watched over him like a glue, especially when he was eatting and jumped three feet in the air everytime he coughed thinking or fearing that he might choke.

I love to travel and can't imagine my life without being surrounded by humans all the time.

I'm trying to come up with more negatives about myself.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-27-2010 at 01:02 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is it about me that makes you believe that I'm not EII, unlike you?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    You thought you were ISTp; because I do not curse or say bad words, or say things to shun people... did you ever VI?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You thought you were ISTp; because I do not curse or say bad words, or say things to shun people;
    What?

You originally wrote "because you are ISTp"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    What?

You originally wrote "because you are ISTp"
    I made a mistake
    -

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You thought you were ISTp; because I do not curse or say bad words, or say things to shun people... did you ever VI?
    Apparently I thought I was ISTp at some point.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Apparently I thought I was ISTp at some point.
    I confused you with Jarno off the bat, I appologize.
    -

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone is either ISTp or ESTj. Get with the program, you damn noob. Sorry, I know I'm coming off as know it all, but it's so obvious you're an ISTp, they have straight necks.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who has doubts about me being EII/INFj is wellcome to address your concerns about them to me here and I will answer as many questions as I can. Thank you....
    Like Mariella said, you have 'delusions of grandeur' and you seem to be in some weird state of dissociation and cut off from reality most of the time, although you don't seem to be psychotic or schizophrenic. With the state you're in, your type is totally irrelevant. You are a lonely, scared little girl that has put these fears away in a padlocked box by creating an illusive and ideal reality in your own mind. You are not living your life, you're merely surviving it.

ETA: I've read the link in your post. A vague description that could apply to any romantic dreamer, prone to Forer Effect. Not suitable for typing.
    Last edited by consentingadult; 03-13-2010 at 09:26 AM. Reason: typo
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Everyone is either ISTp or ESTj. Get with the program, you damn noob. Sorry, I know I'm coming off as know it all, but it's so obvious you're an ISTp, they have straight necks.
    lol

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree that we probably aren't duals since my logic makes you so angry. But I am still completely sure that nothing but LSE makes sense for me. However, I believe both EII and IEI would make sense for you. Therefore, for the time being I shall assume you are my conflict.

You think bad words are type-related?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I agree that we probably aren't duals since my logic makes you so angry. But I am still completely sure that nothing but LSE makes sense for me. However, I believe both EII and IEI would make sense for you. Therefore, for the time being I shall assume you are my conflict.

You think bad words are type-related?
    I think there are types who are comfortable if not ok with just saying any bad word even the S... word; I am not comfortable with that.

I would not be IEI because I don't have the pleasant and jokeful sense of humor they have. I am not elegant in my choice of dress, I am usually very simple; I have very few clothing items.
    If you ever look at Penelope Cruz she is often very flirtatious, which I am not, I don't touch strangers easily, I am very reserved, but people that I know and love, I hug and kiss and massage. IEI also have a constant fixed smile on their faces, I don't, ordinarily I have no smile at all, even, tranquile, zen. I don't pay attention to how people express their feelings, I only care about their internal temperature...happy, sad, depressed, angry...and not, as IEI would, you're angry but you're overbearingly angry...when one is angry they are just angry, no specific level to it at all. I don't jerk people's levels of emotional expression; I let them be.

I don't care to look at fashion magazines or don't notice what people wear...I don't like any fashion shows on TV and never watch TV.

At my worst condition, to improve a living situation; I will purchase items and am not happy with the style or selection. I do a lot of buying and returning, until a year ago, I realized this was an obsessive pattern in need of fixing; so, I stoped and now, everything in my home except for bath towels is white.

I can't be SEE because I can't stand being inside the home; I value my indenpendence, I don't want someone telling me I can't take a walk or go see a movie. I am not good at gathering people together, and I love that my sister, being an ESE is able to do this so well.

My SEE cousin says I read a lot-as my primary, I like it when things are calm, I like super quiet except for bird chirping and sound of running water. When it comes to having fun, I have fun, I bring the fun into it. Fun to me is partying, hanging out with friends; when people are bored I know how to be goofy.

I like to associate with intellectuals more so then artists, and poets...because I find that all that stuff is already in my head, so why waste my time, but if one wants to hang around with me, I am wellcoming of their presence.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 10:14 PM.
    -

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, that's not type related and it is not this thread related either.
    You're not INFj, you're Sleeping Beauty. Keep dreaming.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj.
    ENTp... love it

3w2

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have noticed some thing interesting about myself that my ESE cousin pointed out; she said that I always have this need to come to someone's help by not necessarily providing nurturing in the form of physical care to them but taking them things they need; for example, if they mention to me that they like some cup or have a need for a blanket, that I will make it a priority to find it for them and take them that item. I love eating out especially when I can do it with a loved one and I try to do this very often, maybe 4 times per week.

This is a side view VI of me and my friend, ESTj, who volunteered to co VI

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...mandzhyan.html
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-15-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    -

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no one takes you seriously

you never even defended your edward norton/arnold schwarzenneger estj typing in that thread after I doused you with logic, or as others call it 'common sense'. you just stop posting where you see your logic fails, you ignore reality, you are a fraud
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-Cyclops

INFj sounds OK to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am sensitive about how others are treated and at the same time, I am sensitive about the person doing the treatment; that's my double edge sword; I am sensitive to remarks other people make of me in assumption to making brownies, for instance; that that is the only thing I can do just seems like people don't really know how my mind works. I believe I have the strength of will and character to achieve things in my life that I would consider to be important and valuable, yet I know I can do more then I venture out to do.

When a date doesn't show up on time without communication, I am impatient and want to cancel on the spot but don't, ever, but the look of anger in my face doesn't go away easily. "Like, really? You couldn't txt to say LATE?"
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    Hi Maritsa could you please share what your Enneagram Type is.
    Never took it and never care to ...by my friend, who is skilled in it, typed me as 6 something. I think, if I had descovered it before Socionics, I may have had an interest, but I am so good at VI, that many aspects of the Enneagram seem redundant especially that people can grow into another type, seems impossible to shed ones morphology for a frog kind of thing.

I read the description of me she sent over and some other, it was very interesting, but nothing that I could apply to Socionics.

I guess I am a 6 w5 wing
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-16-2010 at 10:58 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have no problems talking to complete strangers and making new friends; the more the very marrier; My boss observed that every bit of tiny information is so important to me, that it goes into my brain and I think and reflect upon it; he says I should let you guys know that if there's something wrong with me, I don't run to the doctor to get tests to figure out what's wrong with me that I have this urge to talk to as many people as possible and ask them to help me make sense of things, and I never stop asking until I get enough information and am somehow satisfied...he says, that if I think on an interesting topic, that I just want to run to school and get a phd on the topic; that intellectual development is very important to me....the latest subject that's swept me away was physics, he said if there's gravity then I want to figure out why things don't move up and how to get them to move up, and what contraption can be built to move things up along a certain plane...humm...fascinating stuff.

The best way to wine shop is to close your eyes and move your hands up and down a row of wine and sing a song in your head, then just stop and whatever you get is the one you'll try tonight (but I usually prefer white). I never go to a guest's home or a friend's home empty handed; flowers, small gifts are a wonderful way to treat my friends.

My SEI friends love to go out to clubs and bars and they are the people I go to such places with; I put on my best face and have a drink and go to dance about four or five times per year...it's so great to have them tease people by touching me and feeling me...I love having great friends from all walks of life.

I must have more uninhibitory neurons then any normal individual because where in most people information is often not worth thinking about or dwelling on, in my case everything mircroscopic gets through and I can't stop thinking about them.

TODAY, I ASKED SIX PEOPLE WHAT IT MEANT TO CONCEIVE ONES SELF-IMPROVEMENT AND ALL THE RATIONAL TYPES RESPONDED WITH "THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE".
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-17-2010 at 08:59 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Some of my values:

Success is more important then money. Success is about attention, admiration, (not for me, but for my dual fame and power). Where money is for freedom to do what you want to do whenever you want to do them and to purchase luxuries.
    Love is more important then sex; although I love both.
    Blueberry muffins on a Saturday morning.
    Vanilla or chocolate chip or mint chip ice cream.
    My sense of duty precludes me to take certain actions.
    I have a very well developed guilt.
    I don't believe in living life quietly; if you don't make noise then you can't get things done.
    I correct and improve myself, it's evolving and that's an every day thing for me, to reflect, learn, examine, question and answer.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-18-2010 at 05:26 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well, according to my sister I am great at hosting parties; she said, with the level of attention, planning and care I put into her bridal, baby showers and my nephews birthday parties that she and others thought that I may have taken classes in them, but I never have. I just brainstormed for ideas....that's a side of me I never thought about or considered to think was important until Rasputin pointed out the enneagram type 2w3; it just seemed so simple and natural.
    -

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's INFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am writing this with the help of Suzzy. It's starting to look like Maritsa is running the site. She basically tells everybody that they're aren't what they think they are, she tells them how stupid they are for not getting it, she doesn't listen to a word we say, she thinks she knows everything about us, even though she has never personally met us.

It should be clear by now that she is especially mean to people in the delta quadra. Over the past two weeks, they are the main people i have seen her retype and be bossy to.

How could anyone possible ever say that she is an idealist, let alone an INFj/EII who is supposed to be very good at communication.

This lady's ego is so huge, she wants to control the forum, and i think if she would, she would control socionics directions and definitions. She is in total self-denial about who she really is and how she comes across to others. I/we are tired of her forceful, rude nature.

So therefore maritsa, we no longer want to communicate with you.

As yet, there is still no video of you, all we get is blah blah blah.

It is not that we disbelieve in visual typing, its just we don't believe in it as much as you do. your methods do not take into account how the person works inside anywhere near sufficiently. As noted by someone in the thread about 'the Grey one' photos can be deceptive. A video is more helpful, but real life is the best.

Also note that you fish for compliments, especially from the males a lot. you are so concrete in your views, you dont know when enough is enough, you justify everything, ignore other peoples viewpoints. Its no wonder you haven't found your dual yet, everything in your search is in the wrong direction. Also its unbelievable how much you waffle on about your dual, and you don't even have one, so how would you know.

We wish you all the best in your life. Cheers.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahcoles View Post
    I am writing this with the help of Suzzy. It's starting to look like Maritsa is running the site. She basically tells everybody that they're aren't what they think they are, she tells them how stupid they are for not getting it, she doesn't listen to a word we say, she thinks she knows everything about us, even though she has never personally met us.

It should be clear by now that she is especially mean to people in the delta quadra. Over the past two weeks, they are the main people i have seen her retype and be bossy to.

How could anyone possible ever say that she is an idealist, let alone an INFj/EII who is supposed to be very good at communication.

This lady's ego is so huge, she wants to control the forum, and i think if she would, she would control socionics directions and definitions. She is in total self-denial about who she really is and how she comes across to others. I/we are tired of her forceful, rude nature.

So therefore maritsa, we no longer want to communicate with you.

As yet, there is still no video of you, all we get is blah blah blah.

It is not that we disbelieve in visual typing, its just we don't believe in it as much as you do. your methods do not take into account how the person works inside anywhere near sufficiently. As noted by someone in the thread about 'the Grey one' photos can be deceptive. A video is more helpful, but real life is the best.

Also note that you fish for compliments, especially from the males a lot. you are so concrete in your views, you dont know when enough is enough, you justify everything, ignore other peoples viewpoints. Its no wonder you haven't found your dual yet, everything in your search is in the wrong direction. Also its unbelievable how much you waffle on about your dual, and you don't even have one, so how would you know.

We wish you all the best in your life. Cheers.

Sarah,
    Do you have any VI pictures here, not video, but pictures?
    Find a line on the forum where I've called people "stupid"; I would never..and it's a natural Se thing to do to make up stories that arn't there and then when nothing comes of that lie to turn around and say it wasn't what you said, just letting you know in advance and you're ok, I got you on that note.

I don't want to control anyone, that's beyond me...I want to help clear the air of misconceptions. One of which is bad translation about type elements as described by Rick in Wikisocion.
    I am not good with tech stuff, so even if I did make a video, I wouldn't know how on earth to put it up on the net.
    If you read my postings about me, there are negative stuff here to you know.
    You just want to be a type you're not, but I can't stop you in doing that. You can choose to be whatever you want to be.
    Fish for compliments? When...show me the proof of that. I compliment people for great writing, I don't know if silverchris is a man or a woman, does it matter?
    I have found my dual, you are assuming without valid evidence or proof. I grew up with my dual Osik who is my cousin and a sweet and normal one...we are very healthy, thanks for your concern.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    I said this elsewhere but I'm pretty sure Maritsa is an unhealthy Alpha, either ESFj or ENTp. Probably ESFj.

Her proclivity with posting, her excellence at planning events, her absolutist statements with little logical forethought, and even her attempts to induce male compliments (and her VI) would all suggest ESFj. At this point, I'm not proud to admit that.
    We think your a lovely ESFj Vixendogfox. The ESFj group should be proud to have you
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's starting to look like Maritsa is running the site. She basically tells everybody that they're aren't what they think they are, she tells them how stupid they are for not getting it, she doesn't listen to a word we say, she thinks she knows everything about us, even though she has never personally met us.
    yeah, this sums what everybody thinks.

She's not the average person indeed. Let's call her unhealthy/obsessed INFJ then.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, I'm coming around to believing you are a Beta, and probably ENFj. Something in the way of your eyes reminds me of my ENFj ex. They can seem quite introverted too. And INFp being your mirror, doesn't surprise me that you would identify with that type too. Also, your outward behavior could resemble ESFj so that's maybe why I mistyped you.
    why is everybody (this is not directed at you alone vixen) throwing types around, and the next moment throwing another type around. Can't people see how confusing this is for Sarah. It's not a shame to say "I'm not sure yet".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh thank you Sarah! What a tiny group we are on this forum...

By the way, I'm coming around to believing you are a Beta, and probably ENFj. Something in the way of your eyes reminds me of my ENFj ex. They can seem quite introverted too. And INFp being your mirror, doesn't surprise me that you would identify with that type too. Also, your outward behavior could resemble ESFj so that's maybe why I mistyped you.

But of course it's your journey and all! Have fun with it! ;-)
    Your welcome .

Really? Yes, i think i am beta NF too. I just haven't quite figured out which one. Probably ENFj, but there are a few inconsistencies. We'll figure it out one day
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    why is everybody (this is not directed at you alone vixen) throwing types around, and the next moment throwing another type around. Can't people see how confusing this is for Sarah. It's not a shame to say "I'm not sure yet".
    Its true, im not quite sure yet, but i have a good idea of two possibilities. i also believe maritsa is not INFj, she is coming across sensing, to not only me, the way she directs and talks is so concrete.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your welcome .

Really? Yes, i think i am beta NF too. I just haven't quite figured out which one. Probably ENFj, but there are a few inconsistencies. We'll figure it out one day
    I am a very good writer, one of my blogs is a good example of that...but I have to feel like it.

Sarah,
    Find a line on the forum where I've called people "stupid"; I would never..and it's a natural Se thing to do to make up stories that arn't there and then when nothing comes of that lie to turn around and say it wasn't what you said, just letting you know in advance and you're ok, I got you on that note.

I don't want to control anyone, that's beyond me...I want to help clear the air of misconceptions. One of which is bad translation about type elements as described by Rick in Wikisocion.
    I am not good with tech stuff, so even if I did make a video, I wouldn't know how on earth to put it up on the net.
    You just want to be a type you're not, but I can't stop you in doing that. You can choose to be whatever you want to be.
    Fish for compliments? When...show me the proof of that. I compliment people for great writing, I don't know if silverchris is a man or a woman, does it matter?
    I have found my dual, you are assuming without valid evidence or proof. I grew up with my dual Osik who is my cousin and a sweet and normal one...we are very healthy, thanks for your concern.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a very good writer, one of my blogs is a good example of that...but I have to feel like it.

Sarah,

You go do the work by yourself, photos are on my VI sarah thread, all your comments are there (and everywhere in this forum). Yet again you take what i say very concretely. When i said 'you basically call people stupid' i am talking about how you respond to them and make them feel. As for the dual, the amount you go on about your dual leads us to believe you are looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife relationship, not a relationship with your cousin (i hope you are not kissing cousins).
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for lying...that's always a plus in someone's book. This is why neither you nor your mom is INFj, this quality or trait does NOT match up with my dual.
    Um, see you accuse us of lying, i have no idea what you mean. Its all in your head. Once again you are black and white. bye bye
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You go do the work by yourself, photos are on my VI sarah thread, all your comments are there (and everywhere in this forum). Yet again you take what i say very concretely. When i said 'you basically call people stupid' i am talking about how you respond to them and make them feel. As for the dual, the amount you go on about your dual leads us to believe you are looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife relationship, not a relationship with your cousin (i hope you are not kissing cousins).
    I am in tuned with my dual's waive and yes I am dating, but I'm taking my time; I'm very happy and I am very well grounded so I don't need to rush this process. I have come to many unsatisfactory results due to men being men, and you know, if they knew the value of such a relationship match, maybe they wouldn't act like men. I can't say how they should and shouldn't act, but yes, I haven't found one without commitment issues and so when I do, I'm sure that will be special. I go on and on about my duals because I do appreciate them as I appreciate all people. They, to me are a little more special, as you can relate.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But also, to back up Sarah, since when is "lying" a trait of any single type? Ridiculous!
    I will send you a PM on that note.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Um, see you accuse us of lying, i have no idea what you mean. Its all in your head. Once again you are black and white. bye bye
    Here is what you told me Sarah...

" she tells them how stupid they are for not getting it"

I told you that I would remind you!

And your proof for the following please?

"Also note that you fish for compliments, especially from the males a lot. you are so concrete in your views, you dont know when enough is enough, you justify everything, ignore other peoples viewpoints."

You are an irrational F type so put the letters F an P behind your signature so far.
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But also, to back up Sarah, since when is "lying" a trait of any single type? Ridiculous!
    Hi Vixendogfox, could you send that private message to me from maritsa??
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Well I could if she would PM me...
    I am not any more...
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is what you told me Sarah...

" she tells them how stupid they are for not getting it"
    Yet again, so concrete!

She basically tells everybody that they're aren't what they think they are, she tells them how stupid they are for not getting it.
    i said 'Basically' and basically means fundamentally or essentially. You do not need to call say the word stupid to imply the meaning and make people feel that that is what you think.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My dual helped me figure out my Enneagram type...so this is what an INFj is...

(all the help people types fall under NF; since I know myself to be INFj, I know for sure I am 2w3 (1w2), so that leaves the other 3 choices for the other NF types)

INFj: 2w3sw(1w2) helps others to garner connection with a moralistic streak.

This seems more ENFj: 2w3sw(3w4) helps others garner connection with a highly image-conscious, professionalistic streak.

INFp: 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

This seems very much like ENFp: 2w1sw(3w2) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is but is a little less behind the scenes and more adaptable.

So far I have observed that:
    ISTp: 6w5, 7w
    ESFp: 5w4
    ISFp: 4w5
    ESTj: 1w9, 8w9, 3w4, ((5w6 (I doubt this to be true)))
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-20-2010 at 05:34 PM.
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast