Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VI me and my brother

Default V.I. me and my brother

well done,2010 self
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 01-02-2014 at 01:01 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

brother is ISTp; very slight chance of ESTp almost none at all.
    You are an INFp or INFj...I am looking at your pictures carefully one moment please. I need a side picture for J, can you post one please?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-12-2010 at 11:12 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

i will upload more pics if it's going to help.in mbti i test as an intj.Also,my brother tests as an extrovert.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-13-2010 at 01:26 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    i will upload more pics if it's going to help.in mbti i test as an intj.
    No INTp because you don't have any familial language...how do you like humor?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp(Ni) for you would be my educated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No INTp because you don't have any familial language...how do you like humor?
    well english is not my first language and i like austin powers and zoolander! i like humour but i can't deliver jokes and i don't laugh often with normal humour.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    INTp(Ni) for you would be my educated guess.
    same (only from pics, well that's the thread topic, but I had to include this disclaimer anyway)

here you are

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sorry to goof around on you...you're INTp
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 12:36 AM.
    -

I am 19 and not an ESFj. I am a real introvert and i am not an SF female!

But you will have your pic!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am 19 and not an ESFj. I am a real introvert and i am not an SF female!

But you will have your pic!
    up
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL...p....ISFp maybe INFp
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    -

well you won't,evil lady.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well you won't,evil lady.
    Sorry sweatheart, I appologize, you are in alpha quadrant. I am confirming ISFp; it is very likely that in tests ISFp's score INTj's - people in the same quadra score activity/mirror types all the time. You are a copy of this celebrity...

jennifer beals

http://www.s9.com/images/portraits/2...s-Jennifer.jpg

http://www.hairfinder.com/celebj/jennifer-beals3.jpg
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 01:00 AM.
    -

Maybe i have to reconsider about the whole SF thing because I feel very close to alpha quadra ,i am Ixxx and probably not a socionics j... i was almost certain of ILI but i don't have a firm grasp on socionics

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maybe i have to reconsider about the whole SF thing because I feel very close to alpha quadra ,i am Ixxx and probably not a socionics j... i was almost certain of ILI but i don't have a firm grasp on socionics
    maybe this will help a little?

SOCIONICS: Functions, Types, Tests

INTj's always have a very serious looking face...you smile warmly

Alexandre Dumas Sr.—the French writer.

1. He is amicable, always appears optimistic and in a good spirits. He does not impose his will on others, hiding his real feelings. He is always equally warm, caring, smiling. He does not like to ask and moreover to demand favors, and strives to satisfy his needs through his own efforts.

2. He appreciates all the facets of life, finely experiences nature and the arts. He is capable of remembering and reproducing emotions once experienced. Ayvazovsky painted his seascapes in a room with dark red walls and windows looking out in the opposite direction of the sea. He loves pleasures and knows how to bestow them —an artist in loving.

3. Attentive and considerate. Tries not to infringe on others' comfort. His very quick and consciously controlled emotional reactions aim to test or alter the emotions of the others. This results in many jokes—if they are out of turn he immediately takes them back. He is permanently in the process of emotional creativity, searching for the most effective ways to activate his partner. With exceptional ardor he manipulates the moods of his friends and relatives.

4. Peacemaker. He dislikes to quarrel, say "no", break undesired acquaintances—this is why he avoids sticky people. He needs a partner, who under certain circumstances will also not quarrel, but just slam the door and leave. This is just how his dual, Don Quixote, will act. It's noteworthy that Alexander Dumas (the great French novelist) picked Ida Ferrier out of the many of his mistresses, because she kept him at a longer leash than the others.

5. Who needs what? He remarks people's needs, what motivates them, enjoys persuading everyone and winning them over to his side. But he needs his dual in order to know, whom he must convince and of what, because his dual possesses insights into potential capabilities of people, ideas, and undertakings.

6. He does not like to make people aware of his existence while there is no need of him. He strives neither to stand out as an advanced man nor to lag too far behind. He does not like to compete, shows initiative only on his own "territory". He prefers that in his family initiative and responsibility belong to his partner, even if he is the one to carry everything out. An interesting fact: before Alexander Dumas The Father began writing "The Three Musketeers", "The Count of Monte-Cristo" and many other books, his secret co-author Max wrote their drafts.

7. "A tender calf is nursed by two cows." When he feels lousy, he is compelled to hide somewhere and recuperate. His mood is spoiled making him incapable of manipulating people, without this communication seems meaningless to him.

Your dual (psychologically complementary type): Don Quixote, The Seeker (intuitive-logical extravert).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 03:48 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're INFj Blaknet (and very cute)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp or INFj. I keep leaning back between both of them. I need more information about you to decide. ISFp is a no.. Also, it might help if you say what kind of music you like or post your enneagram type.

i am an enneagram 5w6 sp/so/sx.

As for infp ,this http://www.socionics.com/prof/infp2.htm description is a good fit especially the sloppy programmer's part at the end and the stingyness. However i am more in a to-preserve-what-ive-got mode than to make my pockets bigger(lazy?) and am not materialistic(or so i'd like to believe.Maybe my true self will come out when i start making my own money teeheee).

Also, at the beginning it says "If you were to combine the likeableness and playfulness of ISFp with the criticalness and religiousness of INTp, you would probably end up with a perfect INFp." I am not naturally likeable and playful (i come off stiff but if i practice i can pull my face muscles in a position that could look like a warm(?) smile) but i often pursue it.Neither am i overly critical and even if i am i don't externalize my thoughts on other people just like that (cautious).I dont like discussing serious topics and i try to make my voice come out as neutral as possible (not too femine but not butchy either).I want the way i move and talk to be as desexualized as possible and this is mostly why i lost a lot of weight.In addition i find it hard to befriend girls.(anybody but especially girls)

now music.i like black both super rainbow,roykssopp and trippy stuff like that mostly but i also like a lot 80's music (cindy lauper,supertramp,roxette,depeche mode etc etc ).
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-14-2010 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there.

i believe you are F, as i can see it in your eyes, there is a melancholy sadness in them, you also appear to be a very deep person (based on your eyes). You are using the same feeling type as me (not sure if it is extroverted or introverted). You appear to be INFx.

As for your brother i am less sure about him, maybe possible ENFj or T ?? How do you to get on?

Good luck finding you type.
    Hakuna Matata

Thank you sarahcoles! I know INFx persons and they are socially awkward and live in their heads like i do but i have this intense look in my eyes that started about 5 years ago (along with eye-contact intolerance ) that won't go away.Lately,before i leave home i practice a less psychotic, pleasing look but i can't hold it for long.

My brother and i are twins.We never separated for more than a month (1-2 times when he was in summer camp) and he says he's fed up with me although we have our good times. He likes polishing up and i pick on him The truth is that we like being with each other in the same house but not in the same room.However,whatever social life i have ,i do thanks to him.(He thinks i am a burden,though)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't listen to maritsa, she keeps trolling her nonsense around everywhere.

As for VI, I think you are an ENTp or INTj, ENTp probably by the way you speak about things. Alpha nontheless.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk.

i am either an infp or an intj.tough one.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTps are more energetic,sarcastic and passionately involved with things they like.

What about my brother?
    Idk bout him, I'll try to see, but I said I think INTj for you. Welcome.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look IEI; I would entertain SEI as well, but IEI is my first bet.

Your brother seems extroverted, probably Se valuing. I would guess EIE, LIE.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense or anything like that, but you do look ISFp.

Nothing bad about the type, I'm just concerned that you were keen on an INT type.
    Last edited by 717495; 03-13-2010 at 01:17 PM.

wtf
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 06-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense or anything like that, but you do look ISFp.

Nothing bad about that, just concerned that you were keen on an INT type.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's all kind of in the expression of your eyes...and even your baby picture has it (baby eyes anyway, hah). You were probably like 6, but whatever...

There it is, you got it. Be sure to color it in and bring it back.

thank you ! i am isfp then.Yesterday i was told that i look like a french painter i was just missing a beret.I do justice to the caricature (my dream is to go to a fine arts school even though i am currently an IT student).Oh in that photo i am 2.

So, my brother is an esfj as i thought... *googles isfp esfj*

p.s.: i am probalbly an isfp with asperger's this is why there's such confusion.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah, french or french-oriented people are somehow really awesome. Fine arts sound sweet, I myself do orchestral composition and wish to go to a music school eventually. Right now i'm just working on local symphonic compositions for a movie, and virtual instruments.

Okay, now type gilly. We can go in a typing circle. I think i need to go to sleep though, was supposed to do that a couple hours ago. Good luck with the art.

So, my brother is an esfj as i thought... *googles isfp esfj*
    That's MBTI, which is different than Socionics.

movie! now that's sweet. It's awesome to create music with virtual instruments .It's something i want to master up to a degree at somepoint (one of the few things i want to to actually).And my first bet for Gilly is ENTp.

http://socioniko.net/en/1.1.types/se.html omg do all of these people look SEI?only the first and last one on the left do! doesn't that first woman on the right look like an e/infj?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are other variant looks to the types, but I wouldn't exactly be keen on analyzing that right now. Seems kind of tediously unnecessary. Just one thing though, don't listen to maritsa's version of Socionics or VI, whatever it is. It's disasterous. I think I'm only staying up because I'm waiting to get hungry again so I can finish eating. Lmao, this is weird. I've never done this *waiting to get hungry* before.

And my first bet for Gilly is ENTp.
    That's strangely accurate. You're like one of those spies, huh. Are you from another forum, and did you change your username there from Blaknet?

Oh and by the way, that sounds cool about music. I've encountered some number of people on here that are into making music. I'm more into virtual orchestra, and fantasy themes, I guess. Anyway, I think I need to go to sleep before I hurt myself (whatever that really means).

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I think I'm only staying up because I'm waiting to get hungry again so I can finish eating. Lmao, this is weird. I've never done this before.
    you can also drink a certain amount of water that will make you want to pee when you'll have to get out of bed ! Do it trial and error for a week and you will find you ideal amount ;>

EDIT: Can I be a 6w5 SEI?

In addition,i am taking a test and i have to pick an answer for this question that probably defines the F or T function.
    Out of the two, you are more...

Social, people-oriented, and inclined to obvious friendliness or hostility.

Logical, task-oriented, and inclined to reserved composure and emotional neutrality.

Unsure

i am very inclined to reserved composure and emotional neutrality and the first choice seems stupid! http://www.okcupid.com/tests/socionics-test
    aaaaaaand i am an ENTj!

I'll keep the ILI answer
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-13-2010 at 08:00 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you can also drink a certain amount of water that will make you want to pee when you'll have to get out of bed ! Do it trial and error for a week and you will find you ideal amount ;>

EDIT: Can I be a 6w5 SEI?

In addition,i am taking a test and i have to pick an answer for this question that probably defines the F or T function.
    Out of the two, you are more...

Social, people-oriented, and inclined to obvious friendliness or hostility.

Logical, task-oriented, and inclined to reserved composure and emotional neutrality.

Unsure

i am very inclined to reserved composure and emotional neutrality and the first choice seems stupid! http://www.okcupid.com/tests/socionics-test
    aaaaaaand i am an ENTj!

I'll keep the ILI answer
    ILI will often dig for deffinitions on their own and only share information when they are asked...currently we have two ILI members and both do not converse as you do...I have no reason to believe that you would be one.
    -

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=SEI_subtypes i relate to gulenko's description for the ethical subtype (except for the second sentence) and to Meged/Ovcharov's description for the sensory one.
    it's just weird that i always get N type on socionics tests(ok i found out that si subtypes tend to come off N).also i am an E5(w6) but i can't find anything about SEIs who are 5s.

istp is a good type for my brother but if i posted a side pic of him for you to define whether he's j or p you'd propably say j because he doesn't put his head forward.He's the last person you'd accuse of slouching actually.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-14-2010 at 12:34 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI subtypes - Wikisocion i relate to gulenko's description for the ethical subtype (except for the second sentence) and to Meged/Ovcharov's description for the sensory one.
    it's just weird that i always get N type on socionics tests(ok i found out that si subtypes tend to come off N).also i am an E5(w6) but i can't find anything about SEIs who are 5s.

istp is a good type for my brother but if i posted a side pic of him for you to define whether he's j or p you'd propably say j because he doesn't put his head forward.He's the last person you'd accuse of slouching actually.
    Socionics tests are horrible.
    F's look like T's on the outside because of the way they hold themselves and act, and T's look like F's.
    -

what are the S-D- and S+D- stuff machinctuc refers to, here : http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ption-sei.html ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

what are the S-D- and S+D- stuff machinctuc refers to, here : http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ption-sei.html ?
    He is upset at SEI's and he is not making any valid sense, I would ignor that thread. Most of his previous posts are about the ennegram, which has nothing to do with Socionics...it's another personality test.
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast