Thread: VI me and my brother

Hybrid View

Default V.I. me and my brother

well done,2010 self
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 01-02-2014 at 01:01 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

brother is ISTp; very slight chance of ESTp almost none at all.
    You are an INFp or INFj...I am looking at your pictures carefully one moment please. I need a side picture for J, can you post one please?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-12-2010 at 11:12 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

i will upload more pics if it's going to help.in mbti i test as an intj.Also,my brother tests as an extrovert.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 03-13-2010 at 01:26 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaknet View Post
    i will upload more pics if it's going to help.in mbti i test as an intj.
    No INTp because you don't have any familial language...how do you like humor?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No INTp because you don't have any familial language...how do you like humor?
    well english is not my first language and i like austin powers and zoolander! i like humour but i can't deliver jokes and i don't laugh often with normal humour.

here you are

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp(Ni) for you would be my educated guess.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    INTp(Ni) for you would be my educated guess.
    same (only from pics, well that's the thread topic, but I had to include this disclaimer anyway)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i will upload more pics if it's going to help.in mbti i test as an intj.Also,my brother tests as an extrovert.
    MBTI, yeah about that. I'm still going with SEI based on VI; my INTJ friend is an SEI in Socionics and she's married to an ILE who is an INXP in MBTI. Both are NTs and social introverts, but she is totally an SF, and he an extrovert in Socionics, and she would probably be somewhat skeptical of the SEI typing if I told her, but its very true. ILEs don't have to be excited and talkative, but they do come across as more powerful overall due to extroversion. VI in your case--not conclusive, but I would lean toward that. and specially would not lean toward maritsa's neck typing.

Here, check this photo. Guy is INXP, girl is INTJ. But he is ILE and she is SEI. Duals.

*dont quote*
    Last edited by 717495; 03-14-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI, yeah about that. I'm still going with SEI based on VI (but we'll see); my INTJ friend is an SEI in Socionics and she's married to an ILE who is an INXP in MBTI. Both are NTs and social introverts more so classically in MBTI, but she is totally an SF, and he an extrovert in Socionics, and she would probably be somewhat skeptical of the SEI typing if I told her, but its very true. ILEs don't have to be excited and talkative, but they do come across as more powerful, energetic overall due to extroversion. VI in your case--not conclusive, but I would lean toward that. and specially would not lean toward maritsa's neck typing.

Here, check these photos. Guy is INXP, girl is INTJ. But he is ILE and she is SEI. Duals. (Maritsa types him ISTp and her ESFj. stupid)

*dont quote*

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI, yeah about that. I'm still going with SEI based on VI (but we'll see); my INTJ friend is an SEI in Socionics and she's married to an ILE who is an INXP in MBTI. Both are NTs and social introverts more so classically in MBTI, but she is totally an SF, and he an extrovert in Socionics, and she would probably be somewhat skeptical of the SEI typing if I told her, because she's used to MBTI, but its very true. ILEs don't have to be excited and talkative, but they do come across as more powerful, energetic overall due to extroversion. VI in your case--not conclusive, but I would lean toward that. and specially would not lean toward maritsa's neck typing.
    Last edited by 717495; 03-15-2010 at 09:25 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL...p....ISFp maybe INFp
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    -

well you won't,evil lady.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

well you won't,evil lady.
    Sorry sweatheart, I appologize, you are in alpha quadrant. I am confirming ISFp; it is very likely that in tests ISFp's score INTj's - people in the same quadra score activity/mirror types all the time. You are a copy of this celebrity...

jennifer beals

http://www.s9.com/images/portraits/2...s-Jennifer.jpg

http://www.hairfinder.com/celebj/jennifer-beals3.jpg
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 01:00 AM.
    -

Maybe i have to reconsider about the whole SF thing because I feel very close to alpha quadra ,i am Ixxx and probably not a socionics j... i was almost certain of ILI but i don't have a firm grasp on socionics

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maybe i have to reconsider about the whole SF thing because I feel very close to alpha quadra ,i am Ixxx and probably not a socionics j... i was almost certain of ILI but i don't have a firm grasp on socionics
    maybe this will help a little?

SOCIONICS: Functions, Types, Tests

INTj's always have a very serious looking face...you smile warmly

Alexandre Dumas Sr.—the French writer.

1. He is amicable, always appears optimistic and in a good spirits. He does not impose his will on others, hiding his real feelings. He is always equally warm, caring, smiling. He does not like to ask and moreover to demand favors, and strives to satisfy his needs through his own efforts.

2. He appreciates all the facets of life, finely experiences nature and the arts. He is capable of remembering and reproducing emotions once experienced. Ayvazovsky painted his seascapes in a room with dark red walls and windows looking out in the opposite direction of the sea. He loves pleasures and knows how to bestow them —an artist in loving.

3. Attentive and considerate. Tries not to infringe on others' comfort. His very quick and consciously controlled emotional reactions aim to test or alter the emotions of the others. This results in many jokes—if they are out of turn he immediately takes them back. He is permanently in the process of emotional creativity, searching for the most effective ways to activate his partner. With exceptional ardor he manipulates the moods of his friends and relatives.

4. Peacemaker. He dislikes to quarrel, say "no", break undesired acquaintances—this is why he avoids sticky people. He needs a partner, who under certain circumstances will also not quarrel, but just slam the door and leave. This is just how his dual, Don Quixote, will act. It's noteworthy that Alexander Dumas (the great French novelist) picked Ida Ferrier out of the many of his mistresses, because she kept him at a longer leash than the others.

5. Who needs what? He remarks people's needs, what motivates them, enjoys persuading everyone and winning them over to his side. But he needs his dual in order to know, whom he must convince and of what, because his dual possesses insights into potential capabilities of people, ideas, and undertakings.

6. He does not like to make people aware of his existence while there is no need of him. He strives neither to stand out as an advanced man nor to lag too far behind. He does not like to compete, shows initiative only on his own "territory". He prefers that in his family initiative and responsibility belong to his partner, even if he is the one to carry everything out. An interesting fact: before Alexander Dumas The Father began writing "The Three Musketeers", "The Count of Monte-Cristo" and many other books, his secret co-author Max wrote their drafts.

7. "A tender calf is nursed by two cows." When he feels lousy, he is compelled to hide somewhere and recuperate. His mood is spoiled making him incapable of manipulating people, without this communication seems meaningless to him.

Your dual (psychologically complementary type): Don Quixote, The Seeker (intuitive-logical extravert).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-13-2010 at 03:48 AM.
    -

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You look IEI; I would entertain SEI as well, but IEI is my first bet.

Your brother seems extroverted, probably Se valuing. I would guess EIE, LIE.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense or anything like that, but you do look ISFp.

Nothing bad about the type, I'm just concerned that you were keen on an INT type.
    Last edited by 717495; 03-13-2010 at 01:17 PM.

wtf
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 06-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense or anything like that, but you do look ISFp.

Nothing bad about that, just concerned that you were keen on an INT type.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's so hard to be human.
    what types do you think you are yourself?
    cause right here you said the phrase i hear a lot from my ILI best friend.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    what types do you think you are yourself?
    cause right here you said the phrase i hear a lot from my ILI best friend.
    OMGoodness...I opened a thread about my type, you can read it there

INFj-Doubt
    -

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes i often smile when anxious, it looked like you were saying iei's have permanent smiles at all times.