Thread: Hey

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey

I heard about Socionics last year (during my exam revision) and think I'm probably an Alpha NT, though I'm not sure if I'm INTj or ENTp (I've been switching between the two for a bit). I've been reading through the articles for a while although only recently made an account. I'm leaning towards INTj, although that may because of confusion with the traditional version of introverted and the socionics meaning. I'm open to opinion or suggestions. Anyway, I thought it time to get an account so I could try and join in some of the discussions, so: Hi.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello bjtjandra.

you may want to read some pages in the following website which are quite good about socionics:

Wikisocion

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the link, I've found the descriptions not very useful, because I think I'm sometimes one of the types, and sometimes the other. However, after more reading of the forum, I think I'm ENTp.. again.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello! Hope you enjoy it here.

Re: type, you might want to explore some IJ vs. EP articles, but I'm sure if you make a typing thread people will be glad to offer help!
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.