I'd like to discuss the relationship between socionics and family history. Specifically, some topics I was thinking about are:
1) What is it like to have both parents of one's opposing quadra?
2) What is it like to have both parents of an adjacent quadra?
3) What is it like to have parents who themselves are in opposing quadras?
4) What sorts of actions can parents (and children) take to ameliorate the negative effects of socionics-related differences?
5) What is it like to have a parent (or two or more) who is in one's quadra, but who sets a "bad" or "negative" or "undesirable" example for the child? How does this compare to or differ from having a parent of the opposing quadra, maybe even a superego or conflictor for a parent.
6) What is it like to have a dual for a parent? An identical?
7) What is it like to have a parent in one's quadra and a parent not in one's quadra? Is there any difference based on which position the same-sex parent is in?
Obviously, I don't want to pry into people's personal lives unnecessarily. But, I think this could be an interesting and productive discussion, a good area of thought-experimenting that could potentially produce some valuable insights about how socionics can play out in the important parts of our lives.
So, yes, thoughts on any or all of these questions would be greatly appreciated.