Thread: VI a good friend of mine

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI a good friend of mine...

from college! It's hard for me to type her since I've known her for so long. I do have a type in mind but I might be wrong.

Please don't copy pics. thanks!!
    Last edited by redbaron; 03-08-2010 at 09:56 PM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like carl jungs great neice. wild guess is enfj, but i really don't know.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti-ENTp
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wild guess is isfp, but i really don't know.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the guesses so far. let me tell you a bit about her. she's a high school english teacher, married to LSI (not necessarily duality, but might be). Whenever we get together, we have really good understanding but find ourselves almost constantly interrupting each other. (and I have no idea why!!) She's horrible in the car with directions and we both get easily distracted from what we're doing. She's free with her expression of emotions and laughs easily. She knits as a hobby and her house is generally disorganized. Not much focused attention to Si in her daily life but occasionally she'll be really proud of some recipe that she or her husband discovered and want to share it with me. The smell of eggs makes her sick and she gets motion sickness easily. (there seems to be a high degree of sensitivity to particular Si things in her life) In high school she performed in musicals and has always enjoyed singing.

Her parents got divorced when she was in her 20s and she's still not really "over" that. It affected her quite strongly. I think she's more rational than I am. She has "standards" for behavior and living life. But that could be due to religious upbringing (but I have that too and my standards aren't that stringent). She's not super extroverted and claims she uses a teaching persona when in the classroom that she had to work hard to develop over the first few years of her teaching career. She gets tired easily, and tired of being around people. She's probably more opinionated than I am. But it could be the influence of her LSI husband. She gets along well with my ESE husband.

EIE?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    ... but find ourselves almost constantly interrupting each other...
    Asker+asker=friendly interruption+generation of ideas (same quadra)
    Asker+asker=outrageous interruption (opposite quadra)
    Asker+declarer=outrageous interruption and conflict escalation (different quadra)
    Declarer+declarer=everybody sleeps

She has "standards" for behavior and living life. But that could be due to religious upbringing (but I have that too and my standards aren't that stringent). She's not super extroverted and claims she uses a teaching persona when in the classroom that she had to work hard to develop over the first few years of her teaching career. She gets tired easily, and tired of being around people. She's probably more opinionated than I am. But it could be the influence of her LSI husband. She gets along well with my ESE husband.

EIE?
    Sounds alpha or delta
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Your good friend is either ENFj or INFj; is 100% NFJ; my first hunch is ENFj
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow maritsa your posts look so much better on my ignore list
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmmm, interesting! maybe. I'll have to think about that one!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    I also thought it worth mentioning that your friend has a similar clothing style to myself ( my kids call it the bag-lady look! ). Also similar accessories such as small watch, hair-tie on wrist, lol, and only wearing basic makeup.
    but what type are you? They're saying SEE or EII?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, fwiw, I had typed her INFp. but I'm not 100% sure. She's not nearly as obvious as me or my brother. I am more certain about her husband being LSI.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty certain she's EII after spending some time with her this weekend.

Pessimist. Probably E-6 or 6w5 or something. Most certainly NOT Se-dual seeking. Not great with Si either though. Doom and gloom. "Warning, warning, warning! Everything will turn out terribly if you're not careful!" type things.

And yeah I think she's married to LSI, which means they actually have a super-ego relation.

*sigh* Why are there so many deltas in my life? Do I look like a delta magnet to you??
    IEI-Fe 4w3

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I'm pretty certain she's EII after spending some time with her this weekend.

Pessimist. Probably E-6 or 6w5 or something. Most certainly NOT Se-dual seeking. Not great with Si either though. Doom and gloom. "Warning, warning, warning! Everything will turn out terribly if you're not careful!" type things.

And yeah I think she's married to LSI, which means they actually have a super-ego relation.

*sigh* Why are there so many deltas in my life? Do I look like a delta magnet to you??
    it's cos you don't scare them away well enough.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VixenDogFox View Post
    I want to quickly note that if you're intelligent you might gravitate towards self-typing as an N at first... Sometimes descriptions make S types look almost... not deep, to put it lightly.
    well si types aren't deep.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    it's cos you don't scare them away well enough.
    apparently not. I need some lessons from you.
    IEI-Fe 4w3