Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazedrat: King of Beta Quadra Forum

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@squark Well ok then... you weird and crazy passive-aggressive person . It's a bit weird, since it seems as if your aggressiveness came out of nowhere.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    @squark Well ok then... you weird and crazy passive-aggressive person . It's a bit weird, since it seems as if your aggressiveness came out of nowhere.
    Well that would be aggressive-aggressive, rather than passive-aggressive then. So, I am a weird, crazy, aggressive aggressive person

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too prefer reading the older forum posts to today's. 2008-2010 seemed like the best years. A lot of the current prolific posters today are nauseatingly drab. Obviously there's a handful of exceptions.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I mentioned this to my 11-year-old SLE brother, and he threatened you. He thinks he should be in charge of all the Betas.
    He's 18 now and I wonder whether he still wants the position.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokomis View Post
    I too prefer reading the older forum posts to today's. 2008-2010 seemed like the best years. A lot of the current prolific posters today are nauseatingly drab. Obviously there's a handful of exceptions.
    You are saying too much, don't let the newbies know the truth! Let them think everything is exciting and fine now, ignorance is bliss!

On another note, I do miss the entertainment value this forum had in the early 2010s as a spectator and not a participant of course. Always a new forum drama every week unlike once in a blue moon nowadays. Late 2000s was good for just talking and learning about Socionics though.
    Last edited by Raver; 09-19-2017 at 03:14 AM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As I read this exchange, it is squark's reactivity that bothers you, not her directness.

Unprovoked "aggression out of nowhere" can confuse a lot of people, who don't understand what they'd done to warrant such a defensive, hostile response from the offended party. The aforementioned behaviour is typical of cp6s (and to a lesser extent, 4s and 8s with a cp6 fix) from the two Aristocratic Quadras.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its all about sucking the Fe right out of the room

i drink your milkshake

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SILENCE!!!!!

I hearby judge squark to be in the right in this exchange, because she necrod this thread.
    Take one look at how many views my thread has - 2500 almost. You couldn't get that many views if you became a ****** and made a thread about it. Who is the true king of Beta quadra? That's right... I am. Now GET OUT.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 12-14-2017 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Same happened on Russian-speaking socionics forums. Post 2008 they started turning into desolated wastelands with a few of the same dedicated posters running almost every discussion, overturning every rock in hopes of finding something interesting. Social media has killed forums, but they did have a good run.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sadly, I could barely figure out how to play Roblox during 2008. I took my first steps into the internet, as a fetus. An 8-year old fetus. Though, looking back at those days i'm seriously going to play the 'I was born in the wrong generation' card.

Also, not sure what's happening in this thread, but I love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12