Thread: VI my MILF

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up V.I. my MILF

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Looks like ISFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

kind of hot, how old is she

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One picture is not enough for typing...

Same type as Paris Hilton maybe...

First guess: ESFp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could actually see ENFp

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she looks like a young Jennifer Coolidge

also lol at complete lack of concensus

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxFp is a consensus..

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    kind of hot, how old is she
    30 something
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    One picture is not enough for typing...

Last edited by Park; 03-03-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ick? too much make-up.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks... photoshopped or something. Maybe it's the makeup... there's no human in that picture.

OK, what type uses lots of makeup?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    She looks... photoshopped or something. Maybe it's the makeup... there's no human in that picture.
    Last edited by Park; 03-04-2010 at 01:21 AM.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her features remind me of Lara Fabian a little.

Except Lara looks more like she reacts more to her environment and the people in it, while this woman give me the impression of... kind of being more self-contained and doing the "moving" of things instead of being moved. Hm, I'm not sure how else to put that sense into words...
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would V.I her ESE.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would guess SEE. I associate that style of overt sexuality with Se -- the focus is on making a visual impact moreso than being aesthetically harmonious. I only have about 25% confidence in that guess, though.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    there is already a thread that can help you determine (one possible type) through the pin-pointing of "butterfly eyes," a possible distinction for some gorgeous anglo/latino/black models & actresses....

-- so..maybe...I would say:

SEE
    ---
    Also, just curious -- do you often primarily catagorize people by their fucking potential?.... or are there other features that are equally (or higher in consequence) relevant in your summing up of an individual?

(in this case a lady)?

also, would this person (your term: MILF) be ok with you posting a lot of pictures of her on-line for bunch of strangers to gossip about?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Her features remind me of Lara Fabian a little.
    Hey, interesting comparison.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean with MILF.

Malthezer I Like to Fuck?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I would guess SEE. I associate that style of overt sexuality with Se -- the focus is on making a visual impact moreso than being aesthetically harmonious. I only have about 25% confidence in that guess, though.
    I have another MILF who's SEE, but she looks a bit different.
    Last edited by Park; 03-05-2010 at 05:26 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    Also, just curious -- do you often primarily catagorize people by their fucking potential?.... or are there other features that are equally (or higher in consequence) relevant in your summing up of an individual?

(in this case a lady)?
    No, I'm just a dumb black kid looking for hoes to fuck.

also, would this person (your term: MILF) be ok with you posting a lot of pictures of her on-line for bunch of strangers to gossip about?
    This question is no less idiotic and annoying than the previous one, but I'll answer out of politeness. I don't think she would mind.
    Last edited by Park; 03-04-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

parkster is into milfs apparently. yeah i like some milfs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This question is no less idiotic and annoying than the previous one, but I'll answer out of politeness. I don't think she would mind.
    I was asking these questions in an honest & earnest way --

If you perceive my questions as idiotic & annoying then that's *your* emotional reaction to a perception... so that's fair --

--
    Your statements of "idiotic" and "annoying" are purposely insulting towards me but I find that....actually ...if a reflection of you...., more than me --

I asked really simple honest questions...without insulting you...

and you seemed to emotionally "flip out"

(maybe I'm wrong but that's how you come across)

---

I'm used to knowing a lot of people that have been raped, beaten, terrorized...all in a culture that regularly jokes about "what chick/guy I'd like to fuck/rape" context -- (ha, ha...blah, blah..supposedly hillarity ensues)

I don't care if you don't give a fuck about other people's reality in being sexually objectified or hurt in the real world--

but I do --

and *words* & attitudes & actions matter!

Theoretically, that's why I asked -- because of the amount of people objectifying each other & violating privacy without giving two shits about it.

You said you don't "think" she would mind

thats not the same

as...

what SHE really thinks

--

So, it sounds like you are making a decision on her behalf --

IMO that is a bit presumptuous

(being a stupid/ annoying person to you..though, my opinion doesn't matter)

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you perceive my questions as idiotic & annoying then that's *your* emotional reaction to a perception... so that's fair --

--
    Your statements of "idiotic" and "annoying" are purposely insulting towards me but I find that....actually ...if a reflection of you...., more than me --

---

I'm used to knowing a lot of people that have been raped, beaten, terrorized...all in a culture that regularly jokes about "what chick/guy I'd like to fuck/rape" context -- (ha, ha...blah, blah..supposedly hillarity ensues)

I don't care if you don't give a fuck about other people's reality in being sexually objectified or hurt in the real world--

but I do --

Theoretically, that's why I asked -- because of the amount of people objectifying each other & violating privacy without giving two shits about it.

You said you don't "think" she would mind

thats not the same

as...

what SHE really thinks

--

It might have helped if you hadn't phrased your response in such a judgementally condescending way.

anyway, you got some nice pieces of ass there parkster
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    It might have helped if you hadn't phrased your response in such a judgementally condescending way.

What I said wasn't condescending at all (that's your perception, i guess) & of course I'm judging the subject matter, not parkster -- but I gave my impression of his reaction to my questions & I gave my overall strong philosophical viewpoint regarding the thread, cultural aspects that I'm reminded of, & about posting pictures of other people w/out express permission--

Unlike you, however-
    I gave caveats to my statements...

So, ironically....besides your inaccurate perception, I'm wondering why you are so judgmental?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she looks like she may have had some work done. Either that, or it's the make-up...

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I said wasn't condescending at all (that's your perception, i guess) & of course I'm judging the subject matter, not parkster -- but I gave my impression of his reaction to my questions & I gave my overall strong philosophical viewpoint regarding the thread, cultural aspects that I'm reminded of, & about posting pictures of other people w/out express permission--

Unlike you, however-
    I gave caveats to my statements...

So, ironically....besides your inaccurate perception, I'm wondering why you are so judgmental?
    It had those undertones and your responses only serve to to make it more apparent; you obviously had a problem with what he put up, taking a criticizing stance, which seeped into your response to him. Whether this was your intention or not, this is how it came off to me and I'm betting parkster would agree as his comment back hints at resonance to what I am saying. So, as of now, I figure my perception is on. I posted as an attempt to clarify a possible explanation of parksters reaction towards you as you came off clueless towards it.

As far as your judgemental comment, I dont know how to respond to that.

Clarify abit.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It had those undertones and your responses only serve to to make it more apparent; you obviously had a problem with what he put up, taking a criticizing stance, which seeped into your response to him. Whether this was your intention or not, this is how it came off to me and I'm betting parkster would agree as his comment back hints at resonance to what I am saying. So, as of now, I figure my perception is on. I posted as an attempt to clarify a possible explanation of parksters reaction towards you as you came off clueless towards it.

As far as your judgmental comment, I dont know how to respond to that.

Clarify abit.
    First off, I asked 2 straightforward questions on my initial thread. No criticism at all!
    (did you read my 1st post? & no I'm not being condescending-)

Second, a response post by Parkster criticizing *me* with judgmental insults like "idiotic" and "annoying" --

Third, me responding in depth... with caveats and explanation...still...NO INSULTS or criticism of Parkster-- (although, it "seemed" like he might have emotionally over-reacted...but I made sure to say that I could be wrong, out of respect to Parkster.... hense, I was still maintaining respectful conversation & not taking an absolute view...even though talking passionately about my beliefs... and though I had just been insulted by him in the previous thread)

Fourth, you judgmentaly calling me "judgemental" and inaccurately "condesending."

If the irony is not apparent to you ... I don't know how to further clarify -

(Again, I'm saying all this in a fairly dispassionate mode...though I don't know how it comes across to you on internet)

Do I have problems with photographs being put on the internet without people giving their explicit consent? Hell ya! I think that is a privacy violation that I'm not kosher with -

Do I get annoyed with all the *I want to fuck so & so...* on the internet Ya, I do --

So what?

I have the right to my opinions like you do. I don't mind if people disagree but I'm not going to just sit here & suck up to people on threads if I don't agree with a philosophy - even if those people are people I generally admire -
    But the point is I asked a simple question and ironically got condescending insults in return -- which you further prolonged (knowingly or not)--

Anyway,
    I didn't mean to offend him (or you) if that is what happened.

but I also won't apologize for having my own opinions about life-

anyway, goodnight pirate
    I must retire for the night

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off, I asked 2 straightforward questions on my initial thread. No criticism at all!

Second, a response post by Parkster criticizing *me* with judgmental insults like "idiotic" and "annoying" --

Third, me responding in depth... with caveats and explanation...still...NO INSULTS or criticism of Parkster-- (although, it "seemed" like he might have emotionally over-reacted...but I made sure to say that I could be wrong, out of respect to Parkster.... hense, I was still maintaining respectful conversation & not taking an absolute view...even though talking passionately about my beliefs... and though I had just been insulted by him in the previous thread)

Fourth, you judgmentaly calling me "judgemental" and inaccurately "condesending."

If the irony is not apparent to you ... I don't know how to further clarify -

(Again, I'm saying all this in a fairly dispassionate mode...though I don't know how it comes across to you on internet)

Do I have problems with photographs being put on the internet without people giving their explicit consent? Hell ya! I think that is a privacy violation that I'm not kosher with -

Do I get annoyed with all the *I want to fuck so & so...* on the internet Ya, I do --

So what?

I have the right to my opinions like you do. I don't mind if people disagree but I'm not going to just sit here & suck up to people on threads if I don't agree with a philosophy - even if those people are people I generally admire -
    But the point is I asked a simple question and ironically got condescending insults in return -- which you further prolonged (knowingly or not)--

Anyway,

but I also won't apologize for having my own opinions about life-

anyway, goodnight pirate
    I must retire for the night
    Nah, I actually didn't call you any of those things.

If you go back to what I wrote, you will notice that I was referencing your phrasing in particular, that might have been a potential problem in communication. I absolutely agree with you that you have the right to say whatever, and you dont neccessarily have anything to apologize for. That being said, you are the one wanting to establish a discussion, or resonance of sorts and such a tone I feel is unlikely to mesh well with parky. You seem clueless as to the goings, but aiming for a genuine discussion so I figured I would clarify abit.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

ESI
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shouldn't spout everything that pops into your head just because you think it's honest and earnest.

Not the way I see it.

You're wrong indeed. But not like I would expect otherwise.

but I do --
    And why should I care about what you give or don't give a fuck about? What's the thing that makes you superior?

And please don't tell me what I give or don't give a fuck about. Because honestly, how the FUCK would you know?

Right... and you have just the perfect set of moral and whatnot values to determine their meaning and importance, and judge people accordingly... just who the fuck do you imagine yourself to be?

Just keep up the tempo, and you'll soon save the world... (that was sarcasm, in case you fail to recognize it)

Funny that you used the word presumptuous, since I was just about to call you exactly that, presumptuous.
    Last edited by Park; 03-05-2010 at 04:28 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're being oblivious.

No, I wasn't insulting you. I was characterizing the question, not the person. That's just your "emotional reaction to a perception".

Anyway,
    You don't seem willing to understand what is happening. You're too full of yourself for that. Or you're completely aware, but enjoy fucking with me.

So what?
    Take your problems and stick em up your... you know where. But just keep them away from me. I will not show the concern you want to see, and I will not compromise my behavior to suit your obnoxious, self-absorbed ego.
    Last edited by Park; 03-05-2010 at 04:54 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly.

Thanks bro.

That being said, you are the one wanting to establish a discussion, or resonance of sorts and such a tone I feel is unlikely to mesh well with parky. You seem clueless as to the goings, but aiming for a genuine discussion so I figured I would clarify abit.
    Which, as you can see, can be of absolutely no use/effect when dealing with people that have their head stuck up their butt, and who are only interested in having their own opinions, beliefs, values, etc. heard and reflected.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which, as you can see, can be of absolutely no use/effect when dealing with people that have their head stuck up their butt, and who are only interested in having their own opinions, beliefs, values, etc. heard and reflected.
    Amazing... reading this exchange without seeing the usernames next to the posts, I would have been more likely to peg this as ThePirate responding to Parkster. Probably it only seems out of character because I haven't seen much of you... but it's interesting to note that you have the same opinions, just about different things.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice breasts. Looks like Introvert, Sensing, Feeling. The last letter I can´t tell as I´m really no expert on socionics.