Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: VI my MILF

  1. #1
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up V.I. my MILF

    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks like ISFp

  3. #3
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,956
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

    Default

    kind of hot, how old is she

  4. #4
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One picture is not enough for typing...

    Same type as Paris Hilton maybe...

    First guess: ESFp

  5. #5
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I could actually see ENFp
    INTp

  6. #6
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she looks like a young Jennifer Coolidge


    also lol at complete lack of concensus
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  7. #7
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    xxFp is a consensus..
    INTp

  8. #8
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    kind of hot, how old is she
    30 something
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  9. #9
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    One picture is not enough for typing...

    Last edited by Park; 03-03-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  10. #10
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ick? too much make-up.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  11. #11
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp

  12. #12
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She looks... photoshopped or something. Maybe it's the makeup... there's no human in that picture.

    OK, what type uses lots of makeup?



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  13. #13
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    She looks... photoshopped or something. Maybe it's the makeup... there's no human in that picture.
    Last edited by Park; 03-04-2010 at 02:21 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  14. #14
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Her features remind me of Lara Fabian a little.




    Except Lara looks more like she reacts more to her environment and the people in it, while this woman give me the impression of... kind of being more self-contained and doing the "moving" of things instead of being moved. Hm, I'm not sure how else to put that sense into words...
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  15. #15
    07490's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    there
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would V.I her ESE.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

    2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

  16. #16
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would guess SEE. I associate that style of overt sexuality with Se -- the focus is on making a visual impact moreso than being aesthetically harmonious. I only have about 25% confidence in that guess, though.
    Quaero Veritas.

  17. #17
    Solidad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    there is already a thread that can help you determine (one possible type) through the pin-pointing of "butterfly eyes," a possible distinction for some gorgeous anglo/latino/black models & actresses....

    -- so..maybe...I would say:

    SEE
    ---
    Also, just curious -- do you often primarily catagorize people by their fucking potential?.... or are there other features that are equally (or higher in consequence) relevant in your summing up of an individual?

    (in this case a lady)?

    also, would this person (your term: MILF) be ok with you posting a lot of pictures of her on-line for bunch of strangers to gossip about?

  18. #18
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Her features remind me of Lara Fabian a little.
    Hey, interesting comparison.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  19. #19
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you mean with MILF.

    Malthezer I Like to Fuck?

  20. #20
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I would guess SEE. I associate that style of overt sexuality with Se -- the focus is on making a visual impact moreso than being aesthetically harmonious. I only have about 25% confidence in that guess, though.
    I have another MILF who's SEE, but she looks a bit different.
    Last edited by Park; 03-05-2010 at 06:26 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  21. #21
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    Also, just curious -- do you often primarily catagorize people by their fucking potential?.... or are there other features that are equally (or higher in consequence) relevant in your summing up of an individual?

    (in this case a lady)?
    No, I'm just a dumb black kid looking for hoes to fuck.



    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    also, would this person (your term: MILF) be ok with you posting a lot of pictures of her on-line for bunch of strangers to gossip about?
    This question is no less idiotic and annoying than the previous one, but I'll answer out of politeness. I don't think she would mind.
    Last edited by Park; 03-04-2010 at 01:08 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  22. #22
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    parkster is into milfs apparently. yeah i like some milfs
    INTp

  23. #23
    Solidad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    This question is no less idiotic and annoying than the previous one, but I'll answer out of politeness. I don't think she would mind.
    I was asking these questions in an honest & earnest way --

    If you perceive my questions as idiotic & annoying then that's *your* emotional reaction to a perception... so that's fair --

    --
    Your statements of "idiotic" and "annoying" are purposely insulting towards me but I find that....actually ...if a reflection of you...., more than me --

    I asked really simple honest questions...without insulting you...

    and you seemed to emotionally "flip out"

    (maybe I'm wrong but that's how you come across)

    ---

    I'm used to knowing a lot of people that have been raped, beaten, terrorized...all in a culture that regularly jokes about "what chick/guy I'd like to fuck/rape" context -- (ha, ha...blah, blah..supposedly hillarity ensues)

    I don't care if you don't give a fuck about other people's reality in being sexually objectified or hurt in the real world--

    but I do --

    and *words* & attitudes & actions matter!

    Theoretically, that's why I asked -- because of the amount of people objectifying each other & violating privacy without giving two shits about it.

    You said you don't "think" she would mind

    thats not the same

    as...

    what SHE really thinks

    --

    So, it sounds like you are making a decision on her behalf --

    IMO that is a bit presumptuous

    (being a stupid/ annoying person to you..though, my opinion doesn't matter)

  24. #24
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    I was asking these questions in an honest & earnest way --

    If you perceive my questions as idiotic & annoying then that's *your* emotional reaction to a perception... so that's fair --

    --
    Your statements of "idiotic" and "annoying" are purposely insulting towards me but I find that....actually ...if a reflection of you...., more than me --

    I asked really simple honest questions...without insulting you...

    and you seemed to emotionally "flip out"

    (maybe I'm wrong but that's how you come across)

    ---

    I'm used to knowing a lot of people that have been raped, beaten, terrorized...all in a culture that regularly jokes about "what chick/guy I'd like to fuck/rape" context -- (ha, ha...blah, blah..supposedly hillarity ensues)

    I don't care if you don't give a fuck about other people's reality in being sexually objectified or hurt in the real world--

    but I do --

    and *words* & attitudes & actions matter!

    Theoretically, that's why I asked -- because of the amount of people objectifying each other & violating privacy without giving two shits about it.

    You said you don't "think" she would mind

    thats not the same

    as...

    what SHE really thinks

    --

    So, it sounds like you are making a decision on her behalf --

    IMO that is a bit presumptuous

    (being a stupid/ annoying person to you..though, my opinion doesn't matter)
    It might have helped if you hadn't phrased your response in such a judgementally condescending way.

    anyway, you got some nice pieces of ass there parkster
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  25. #25
    Solidad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    It might have helped if you hadn't phrased your response in such a judgementally condescending way.

    anyway, you got some nice pieces of ass there parkster
    What I said wasn't condescending at all (that's your perception, i guess) & of course I'm judging the subject matter, not parkster -- but I gave my impression of his reaction to my questions & I gave my overall strong philosophical viewpoint regarding the thread, cultural aspects that I'm reminded of, & about posting pictures of other people w/out express permission--

    Unlike you, however-
    I gave caveats to my statements...

    So, ironically....besides your inaccurate perception, I'm wondering why you are so judgmental?

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she looks like she may have had some work done. Either that, or it's the make-up...

  27. #27
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    What I said wasn't condescending at all (that's your perception, i guess) & of course I'm judging the subject matter, not parkster -- but I gave my impression of his reaction to my questions & I gave my overall strong philosophical viewpoint regarding the thread, cultural aspects that I'm reminded of, & about posting pictures of other people w/out express permission--

    Unlike you, however-
    I gave caveats to my statements...

    So, ironically....besides your inaccurate perception, I'm wondering why you are so judgmental?
    It had those undertones and your responses only serve to to make it more apparent; you obviously had a problem with what he put up, taking a criticizing stance, which seeped into your response to him. Whether this was your intention or not, this is how it came off to me and I'm betting parkster would agree as his comment back hints at resonance to what I am saying. So, as of now, I figure my perception is on. I posted as an attempt to clarify a possible explanation of parksters reaction towards you as you came off clueless towards it.

    As far as your judgemental comment, I dont know how to respond to that.

    Clarify abit.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  28. #28
    Solidad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    It had those undertones and your responses only serve to to make it more apparent; you obviously had a problem with what he put up, taking a criticizing stance, which seeped into your response to him. Whether this was your intention or not, this is how it came off to me and I'm betting parkster would agree as his comment back hints at resonance to what I am saying. So, as of now, I figure my perception is on. I posted as an attempt to clarify a possible explanation of parksters reaction towards you as you came off clueless towards it.

    As far as your judgmental comment, I dont know how to respond to that.

    Clarify abit.
    First off, I asked 2 straightforward questions on my initial thread. No criticism at all!
    (did you read my 1st post? & no I'm not being condescending-)

    Second, a response post by Parkster criticizing *me* with judgmental insults like "idiotic" and "annoying" --

    Third, me responding in depth... with caveats and explanation...still...NO INSULTS or criticism of Parkster-- (although, it "seemed" like he might have emotionally over-reacted...but I made sure to say that I could be wrong, out of respect to Parkster.... hense, I was still maintaining respectful conversation & not taking an absolute view...even though talking passionately about my beliefs... and though I had just been insulted by him in the previous thread)

    Fourth, you judgmentaly calling me "judgemental" and inaccurately "condesending."

    If the irony is not apparent to you ... I don't know how to further clarify -

    (Again, I'm saying all this in a fairly dispassionate mode...though I don't know how it comes across to you on internet)

    Do I have problems with photographs being put on the internet without people giving their explicit consent? Hell ya! I think that is a privacy violation that I'm not kosher with -

    Do I get annoyed with all the *I want to fuck so & so...* on the internet Ya, I do --

    So what?

    I have the right to my opinions like you do. I don't mind if people disagree but I'm not going to just sit here & suck up to people on threads if I don't agree with a philosophy - even if those people are people I generally admire -
    But the point is I asked a simple question and ironically got condescending insults in return -- which you further prolonged (knowingly or not)--

    Anyway,
    I didn't mean to offend him (or you) if that is what happened.

    but I also won't apologize for having my own opinions about life-

    anyway, goodnight pirate
    I must retire for the night

  29. #29
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    First off, I asked 2 straightforward questions on my initial thread. No criticism at all!
    (did you read my 1st post? & no I'm not being condescending-)

    Second, a response post by Parkster criticizing *me* with judgmental insults like "idiotic" and "annoying" --

    Third, me responding in depth... with caveats and explanation...still...NO INSULTS or criticism of Parkster-- (although, it "seemed" like he might have emotionally over-reacted...but I made sure to say that I could be wrong, out of respect to Parkster.... hense, I was still maintaining respectful conversation & not taking an absolute view...even though talking passionately about my beliefs... and though I had just been insulted by him in the previous thread)

    Fourth, you judgmentaly calling me "judgemental" and inaccurately "condesending."

    If the irony is not apparent to you ... I don't know how to further clarify -

    (Again, I'm saying all this in a fairly dispassionate mode...though I don't know how it comes across to you on internet)

    Do I have problems with photographs being put on the internet without people giving their explicit consent? Hell ya! I think that is a privacy violation that I'm not kosher with -

    Do I get annoyed with all the *I want to fuck so & so...* on the internet Ya, I do --

    So what?

    I have the right to my opinions like you do. I don't mind if people disagree but I'm not going to just sit here & suck up to people on threads if I don't agree with a philosophy - even if those people are people I generally admire -
    But the point is I asked a simple question and ironically got condescending insults in return -- which you further prolonged (knowingly or not)--

    Anyway,
    I didn't mean to offend him (or you) if that is what happened.

    but I also won't apologize for having my own opinions about life-

    anyway, goodnight pirate
    I must retire for the night
    Nah, I actually didn't call you any of those things.

    If you go back to what I wrote, you will notice that I was referencing your phrasing in particular, that might have been a potential problem in communication. I absolutely agree with you that you have the right to say whatever, and you dont neccessarily have anything to apologize for. That being said, you are the one wanting to establish a discussion, or resonance of sorts and such a tone I feel is unlikely to mesh well with parky. You seem clueless as to the goings, but aiming for a genuine discussion so I figured I would clarify abit.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  30. #30
    ILE - ENTp 1981slater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Spain
    TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Posts
    4,866
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default x

    ESI
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

    To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

  31. #31
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    I was asking these questions in an honest & earnest way --
    You shouldn't spout everything that pops into your head just because you think it's honest and earnest.

    I asked really simple honest questions...without insulting you...
    Not the way I see it.

    and you seemed to emotionally "flip out"

    (maybe I'm wrong but that's how you come across)
    You're wrong indeed. But not like I would expect otherwise.

    I don't care if you don't give a fuck about other people's reality in being sexually objectified or hurt in the real world--

    but I do --
    And why should I care about what you give or don't give a fuck about? What's the thing that makes you superior?

    And please don't tell me what I give or don't give a fuck about. Because honestly, how the FUCK would you know?

    and *words* & attitudes & actions matter!
    Right... and you have just the perfect set of moral and whatnot values to determine their meaning and importance, and judge people accordingly... just who the fuck do you imagine yourself to be?

    Theoretically, that's why I asked -- because of the amount of people objectifying each other & violating privacy without giving two shits about it.
    Just keep up the tempo, and you'll soon save the world... (that was sarcasm, in case you fail to recognize it)

    So, it sounds like you are making a decision on her behalf --

    IMO that is a bit presumptuous

    (being a stupid/ annoying person to you..though, my opinion doesn't matter)
    Funny that you used the word presumptuous, since I was just about to call you exactly that, presumptuous.
    Last edited by Park; 03-05-2010 at 05:28 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  32. #32
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    (did you read my 1st post? & no I'm not being condescending-)
    You're being oblivious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    Second, a response post by Parkster criticizing *me* with judgmental insults like "idiotic" and "annoying" --
    No, I wasn't insulting you. I was characterizing the question, not the person. That's just your "emotional reaction to a perception".

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    Anyway,
    I didn't mean to offend him (or you) if that is what happened.
    You don't seem willing to understand what is happening. You're too full of yourself for that. Or you're completely aware, but enjoy fucking with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solidad View Post
    Do I have problems with photographs being put on the internet without people giving their explicit consent? Hell ya! I think that is a privacy violation that I'm not kosher with -

    Do I get annoyed with all the *I want to fuck so & so...* on the internet Ya, I do --

    So what?
    Take your problems and stick em up your... you know where. But just keep them away from me. I will not show the concern you want to see, and I will not compromise my behavior to suit your obnoxious, self-absorbed ego.
    Last edited by Park; 03-05-2010 at 05:54 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  33. #33
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    It might have helped if you hadn't phrased your response in such a judgementally condescending way.
    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    anyway, you got some nice pieces of ass there parkster
    Thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    That being said, you are the one wanting to establish a discussion, or resonance of sorts and such a tone I feel is unlikely to mesh well with parky. You seem clueless as to the goings, but aiming for a genuine discussion so I figured I would clarify abit.
    Which, as you can see, can be of absolutely no use/effect when dealing with people that have their head stuck up their butt, and who are only interested in having their own opinions, beliefs, values, etc. heard and reflected.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  34. #34
    Currently God Brilliand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    Which, as you can see, can be of absolutely no use/effect when dealing with people that have their head stuck up their butt, and who are only interested in having their own opinions, beliefs, values, etc. heard and reflected.
    Amazing... reading this exchange without seeing the usernames next to the posts, I would have been more likely to peg this as ThePirate responding to Parkster. Probably it only seems out of character because I haven't seen much of you... but it's interesting to note that you have the same opinions, just about different things.



    LII-Ne

    "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

    Johari

  35. #35
    Creepy-Pied Piper

    Default

    Removed at User Request

  36. #36
    Airman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,556
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice breasts. Looks like Introvert, Sensing, Feeling. The last letter I can´t tell as I´m really no expert on socionics.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •