Thread: socionic shoe-shopping

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default socionic shoe-shopping

while out shoe shopping today, I was kind of down then this estp woman came near me and just like that I felt really good and balanced. self-confident, etc. we didn't talk but I looked at her face and she vied as estp.

A delta introvert tried to help me and I felt so awkward and dumb! It was this insecure feeling. Soooo awkward. An alpha esfj then came back, and I felt better. I liked his positive energy. An isfp checked me out, which was fine. (she had to ask her estj boss for help with something though which for a second it was like '...' for me)

It's amazing when you're intuned to how you get along with people it's like this whole dimension or something. And my feelings fluctuated that quickly and easily depending on who was around me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did someone mention the word shoes?? show me the way....

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You IEIs are so vulnerable.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    while out shoe shopping today, I was kind of down then this estp woman came near me and just like that I felt really good and balanced. self-confident, etc. we didn't talk but I looked at her face and she vied as estp.

A delta introvert tried to help me and I felt so awkward and dumb! It was this insecure feeling. Soooo awkward. An alpha esfj then came back, and I felt better. I liked his positive energy. An isfp checked me out, which was fine. (she had to ask her estj boss for help with something though which for a second it was like '...' for me)

It's amazing when you're intuned to how you get along with people it's like this whole dimension or something. And my feelings fluctuated that quickly and easily depending on who was around me.
    you need a life

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but did you buy any shoes??
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I got two new pairs. =)

You IEIs are so vulnerable.
    Nah I'm just sensitive to how I click with somebody. I suppose yeah, that is a vulnerability. But that's only if you view things in a vacuum. It's actually entertaining, to know how your subjective reality lines up with somebody else's.

you need a life
    lol your shock jock routine is getting old. When are you going to talk about your insecurities with women?