Thread: Sending the dreaded FORWARDS!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sending the dreaded FORWARDS!

Who does this? Is it type-related?

I know of a few people who do this, and I have guesses on their types.

One is a middle-aged ENFp, and another is my shy sister-in-law ISFj. The other two people I know are hard to tell... but I think one is an ENFp or maybe an ENFj and one is possibly an INFj(?) or ISFj.

Anyone have thoughts? I mean, besides how annoying forwards can be? The first two people I mentioned actually only send forwards I have found amusing, and not TOO often. Still, I don't send them, and wouldn't.
    SLI

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have two friends who do this. An LSE friend sends the if-you-are-my-friend-send-this ones and sometimes the pray-for-our-troups ones. An EII friend sends interesting ones or pray-for-(insert whatever here) ones, but generally only to people who won't be annoyed by it.

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of different people send them. I hate them, personally. I hate it when they expect me to reply to something stupid and then take offense, as though by not responding I'm trying to cut them out of my life.
    IEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    A lot of different people send them. I hate them, personally. I hate it when they expect me to reply to something stupid and then take offense, as though by not responding I'm trying to cut them out of my life.
    Lol. My friends know I only respond when I deem the foreward worthy of a response. Ever get the forewards that make fun of forewards?

ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's type related. I get them from:

ILE
    EIE
    ESE
    SEI

I think it has more to do with how much time you have on your hands. Although looking at that list, three of the four of them are alpha. hmmm.
    IEI-Fe 4w3