Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 52

Thread: VI my old boyfriend

  1. #1
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI my old boyfriend

    and please don't copy pics! thanks.
    Last edited by redbaron; 02-28-2010 at 05:04 PM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  2. #2
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    E/ISTp; I am confirming with Rod and Antonina; is that you next to him? ST is 100%

  3. #3
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no! that's his daughter, lol!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  4. #4
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He's not old.

  5. #5
    Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Canada's Prairie Farmland
    TIM
    C-LII
    Posts
    2,647
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's hard to say without more pictures, but Delta ST is my first impression. However, I'd only attach 20-30% certainty to that, so it's really not a whole lot better than a random guess at this point.
    Quaero Veritas.

  6. #6
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    He's not old.
    he's older than I am!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  7. #7
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    two more bits of info. he drives a truck and he used to be really into kick-boxing (not sure if he still does that sort of thing or not).

    edit: I guess that info doesn't really help with typing though. sorry!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    two more bits of info. he drives a truck and he used to be really into kick-boxing (not sure if he still does that sort of thing or not).

    edit: I guess that info doesn't really help with typing though. sorry!
    ISTp..you don't seem to be IEI..sure about your type?...could be ILI

    My mom's ILI and dad is SLI and they have been married for 32 years...and have great communication; my father's very loyal

  9. #9
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you look like a hippie female i knew. boyfriend.. can't really tell. she smoked a ton of marijuana. he is hairy. i think ESTp males are usually hairy. I say ESTp for that reason. Like chewbacca. the picture looks depressing.
    INTp

  10. #10
    Trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,860
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    he's older than I am!
    INFps tend to be relativists.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,834
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    despite his eyes seeming to have that "fuzzy" look ISTps often have, I'm going with ESTp. He looks like someone who wants a big Fe smile.

    Also, something about his posture seems tense, where as ISTps tend to look more relaxed and like they're about to take a nap.

    I know this isn't based on much, just a guess.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

  12. #12
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    you look like a hippie female i knew. boyfriend.. can't really tell. she smoked a ton of marijuana. he is hairy. i think ESTp males are usually hairy. I say ESTp for that reason. Like chewbacca. the picture looks depressing.
    that's not me! that's his daughter!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  13. #13
    EffyCold thePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TIM
    ??
    Posts
    1,897
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a brunette redbaron

    fascinating
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

  14. #14
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    a brunette redbaron

    fascinating
    guys!!

    *sigh*

    anyway... he's cute, no? Probably shoulda stayed with that one. My first, my dual.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  15. #15
    Creepy-male

    Default

    What happened? Right person, wrong time?

    Anyway, don't feel bad. I'm almost certainly going to wind up with an LII. My hopes of an ILE getting to me before an LII are slim to none, I think Especially not at the moment, but we'll see how that goes

    /derail

  16. #16
    JohnDo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LII-IEI
    Posts
    638
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    It's hard to say without more pictures, but Delta ST is my first impression. However, I'd only attach 20-30% certainty to that, so it's really not a whole lot better than a random guess at this point.
    That's a good method, Krig: We should always state an estimation of the certainity of our typings. Especially Maritsa should do that...

    My estimation in this case:

    S ~ 90%
    T ~ 90%
    ST ~ 80%
    Beta-ST - 60% (probably not delta says my intuition)
    ESTp ~ 60% (certainly not ISTj, I know many of them)

    Edit: Maybe I'm too confident. Could also be
    S~70, T~70
    ST~50, Beta-ST~35
    ESTp~30

    In other cases I'm 95% sure by V.I. - but in this case I'm not sure if I know someone of his subtype personally. The first picture is unsharp, the second is posed. For reliable V.I. more pictures are required...

    This V.I. by dichotomies is never reliable, of course. Even with E~90, S~90, T~90 and p~90 you only get a certainity of ~ 60%! That's something Maritsa is obviously not aware of!! And she is not even good at typing dichotomies I think. Maybe she has a hit ratio of about 70% for every single dichotomy! 0,7^4 ~ 25%.

    If my calculation is approximately correct Maritsa's typing are in ~ 25% of all cases correct and in ~ 75% of all cases wrong. I just wanted to say that...
    Last edited by JohnDo; 02-25-2010 at 03:39 PM.

  17. #17
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    What happened? Right person, wrong time?

    Anyway, don't feel bad. I'm almost certainly going to wind up with an LII. My hopes of an ILE getting to me before an LII are slim to none, I think Especially not at the moment, but we'll see how that goes

    /derail
    Well... I was 14 for starters!! He was my first boyfriend. We got along fabulously but we didn't have enough in common for it to last. Plus he was a bit older and had different friends. I do think he's SLE, fwiw. Funny thing is, the only reason we even got together was because of his boldness and liking me before I even knew how I felt! I didn't realize until later how refreshing and easy that was. (I was later involved with somewhat annoying SEI, IEI and ESIs)

    And by the way, I think SEI and LII could be a good match!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  18. #18
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    no! that's his daughter, lol!!
    haha god that's awkward. anyhow seems kinda to me but you know him better than i could off a photo.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  19. #19
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    And by the way, I think SEI and LII could be a good match!
    Could be, yes. But the realm of that "could" is somewhere beyond the scope of Socionics, I think. As I said, I'll just have to see how things turn out.

  20. #20
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Could be, yes. But the realm of that "could" is somewhere beyond the scope of Socionics, I think. As I said, I'll just have to see how things turn out.
    true, true. good luck!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  21. #21
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    true, true. good luck!!
    *bows* thanks

    P.S. eSheep, I raise your lucky black shirt my truly fantastic apple jacket.

  22. #22
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKyEo-P4zik]YouTube - Take My Breath Away... Berlin (Top Gun) [Lyrics][/ame]
    INTp

  23. #23
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    rotfl! almost, yeah! Actually I think that movie came out AFTER I dated this guy. hahaha
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  24. #24
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    guys!!

    *sigh*

    anyway... he's cute, no? Probably shoulda stayed with that one. My first, my dual.
    He's not your dual. ISTp...so no, thank goodness you left.

  25. #25
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Could he be LII?

  26. #26
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Could he be LII?
    Nope.

  27. #27
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    @Redbaron, could he be INTj?

  28. #28
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    @Redbaron, could he be INTj?
    I don't *think* so. I suppose it's not out of the question. why do you ask? He seems to use a lot of Se pretty naturally.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  29. #29
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I don't *think* so. I suppose it's not out of the question. why do you ask? He seems to use a lot of Se pretty naturally.
    Well, to start off with the obligatory disclaimer etc... I don't put a heck of a lot of confidence in my VI skills (at least i'm honest enough about the whole subject, ha)... but I say INTj because I thought he had a similar look about his eyes that I think, imo that Ganin has in his picture, and also i've seen a couple of photos of the INTj RSV3 and I thought there was similar look about his eyes too.

    So of course that could be wrong, but thought i'd suggest it since question was asked!

    Curious, though all the same, could you elaborate on his Se? I've found that when INTj's use Se that it seems unnatural, like it is out of proportion for what they are trying to achieve. So if it's not like that then maybe he isn't INTj.

    Hmmm, not sure how much use that post was...

    Oh, edit: I was noticing it in the second photo, if there is any similarity of course...

  30. #30
    Eldanen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southeastern USA
    TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's a lovely photo of you two on the beach!

  31. #31
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Well, to start off with the obligatory disclaimer etc... I don't put a heck of a lot of confidence in my VI skills (at least i'm honest enough about the whole subject, ha)... but I say INTj because I thought he had a similar look about his eyes that I think, imo that Ganin has in his picture, and also i've seen a couple of photos of the INTj RSV3 and I thought there was similar look about his eyes too.

    So of course that could be wrong, but thought i'd suggest it since question was asked!

    Curious, though all the same, could you elaborate on his Se? I've found that when INTj's use Se that it seems unnatural, like it is out of proportion for what they are trying to achieve. So if it's not like that then maybe he isn't INTj.

    Hmmm, not sure how much use that post was...
    Because Ganin, being horrible at VI, would have mistyped himself as well; he is ISTp most likely.

  32. #32
    Creepy-Cyclops

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Because Ganin, being horrible at VI, would have mistyped himself as well; he is ISTp most likely.
    Serious question, I genuinely am curious, are you serious with your posts or are you just having a bit of a private joke of late?

  33. #33
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Serious question, I genuinely am curious, are you serious with your posts or are you just having a bit of a private joke of late?
    I am very serious.

  34. #34
    Creepy-male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    That's a lovely photo of you two on the beach!
    Oh, now come on. At this point this is getting ridiculous! She's a married woman, sheesh

  35. #35
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Well, to start off with the obligatory disclaimer etc... I don't put a heck of a lot of confidence in my VI skills (at least i'm honest enough about the whole subject, ha)... but I say INTj because I thought he had a similar look about his eyes that I think, imo that Ganin has in his picture, and also i've seen a couple of photos of the INTj RSV3 and I thought there was similar look about his eyes too.

    So of course that could be wrong, but thought i'd suggest it since question was asked!

    Curious, though all the same, could you elaborate on his Se? I've found that when INTj's use Se that it seems unnatural, like it is out of proportion for what they are trying to achieve. So if it's not like that then maybe he isn't INTj.

    Hmmm, not sure how much use that post was...
    well let's see... I would say that his use of Se does/did seem natural, like when he went after me, it seemed easy for him and without any thought that he might be turned down. He was cluelessly confident. He did give me his class ring to wear. Like he wanted us to be "together" or whatever and that was all his initiative, not mine. I guess that's more Fi-oriented? He seems very receptive to Fe though (which could be SLE or LII or plenty of other types) and doesn't take himself too seriously. He's far from being an intellectual and doesn't care to be or pretend that he is. He seemed pretty into.... um, physical contact. lol. But that could by any type. But he wasn't nervous or shy about that AT ALL. Very confident and leading in that area. As I mentioned before, he was a kick-boxer and was always wanting to show me his moves. lol!!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  36. #36
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    well let's see... I would say that his use of Se does/did seem natural, like when he went after me, it seemed easy for him and without any thought that he might be turned down. He was cluelessly confident. He did give me his class ring to wear. Like he wanted us to be "together" or whatever and that was all his initiative, not mine. I guess that's more Fi-oriented? He seems very receptive to Fe though (which could be SLE or LII or plenty of other types) and doesn't take himself too seriously. He's far from being an intellectual and doesn't care to be or pretend that he is. He seemed pretty into.... um, physical contact. lol. But that could by any type. But he wasn't nervous or shy about that AT ALL. Very confident and leading in that area. As I mentioned before, he was a kick-boxer and was always wanting to show me his moves. lol!!
    No, that's you're my girl oriented...nothing to do with Fi.
    ISTp's are smart but often not intellectuals.
    That's Si, because he likes to "feel" you.
    ISTp's are very into themselves and value their strength of character, so they are very confident
    And when ISTp's are not listening to music or reflecting, they can be ingaged in physical stuff like kick-boxing or marshal arts, just like Bruce Lee, who was another ISTp

  37. #37
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I want you to read this page:
    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias]Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    INTp

  38. #38
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    I am taking a masters in Psychology, you really need to show me that?

  39. #39
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No, that's you're my girl oriented...nothing to do with Fi.
    ISTp's are smart but often not intellectuals.
    That's Si, because he likes to "feel" you.
    ISTp's are very into themselves and value their strength of character, so they are very confident
    And when ISTp's are not listening to music or reflecting, they can be ingaged in physical stuff like kick-boxing or marshal arts, just like Bruce Lee, who was another ISTp
    well, maybe. but he didn't seem very caregiver-ish to me! I could be wrong. Oh and yeah, listening to music was very high on his like-to-do list but he listened to all sorts of different stuff than I did. Mostly hard rock. Stuff like Rush, Van Halen, whatever all else. who knows. Okay so you vote for SLI.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  40. #40
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    well, maybe. but he didn't seem very caregiver-ish to me! I could be wrong. Oh and yeah, listening to music was very high on his like-to-do list but he listened to all sorts of different stuff than I did. Mostly hard rock. Stuff like Rush, Van Halen, whatever all else. who knows. Okay so you vote for SLI.
    Caregiving-ish is not necessarily associated with T types...that would be more like F types.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •