what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default Patti Stanger

I love both her and her brutal honesty; not to mention that her personality is basically my alter ego...

I think she's EIE, but I want other opinions. I think she's Beta, at least.
    Last edited by fox; 02-23-2010 at 05:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched that and like her. I like that she seems genuinely concerned about the people and who their best matches are.

I can definitely see ENFj, despite my not usually liking many of the female ENFjs I've met, which could just be that I happened to come across mean ones. She seems like a nice ENFj.

edit...actually, just watched the first video and she seems ESTp in that one. Totally reminds me of one of my ESTp friends. So I'm going to switch to ESTp.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha! She's awesome. I like her better in interviews than random commercials I've seen.

Kind of cracks me up how she defines men who want to be approached as passive-aggressive. Is she basically talking about all introvert men, then? 'Cause I don't know very many who will actually ask out some random chick they see on the street.

Anyway, yeah SLE. She's very decisive and knows exactly where her boundaries are. She's not uptight about it, but she'll write you off pretty easily if you're not on the same level as her.
    IEE