Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default VI DISCUSSION FOR SOMAVISION - WE WANT YOUR PICTURES

We want to VI you too please.

You too, please!
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an LSE I get a great deal of satisfaction from walking my EII. Of course I don't show much emotion (being an LSE) and taking her out is just one of the little ways I can show that I enjoy her company.
    I can't speak for my EII, but I get the sense that we both feel revitalised by the fresh air and attractive scenery. It's also a chance for her to get some direct sunlight away from the undualised glares of the socionically ignorant heathens that live in the cities.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It did not take me long to realise that my EII was somewhat insular and whilst I found this preferable to my previous SEE, I still relished the opportunity to bring her out of her shell. It's a slow and ongoing process. I've introduced her to other EII's and let them play together. Being an LSE I'm of course aware of her physical well being, so as soon as I spot any physical signs of stress or fatigue, it's back in the car and off home. I try to encourage my EII and when deserved I will offer praise and reward.
    Last edited by somavision; 02-21-2010 at 05:46 PM.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

More?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The first time I went out with a dual was to a bar; I'm not a bar sceen type of a person; I rarely dink alcohol and my dual downed three or so Cap-N-Jack and Cokes right in front of me...I usually prefer Vodka mixed drinks, because Vodka gets absorbed into the blood stream fast and doesn't hit my already fragile digestive system like beer does...I find it intiguing that SEI, SLI and LSE...or most S types in general are able to consume so much beer/fermented drinks.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My dual was very funny at our date. After that one drink, I had, I was buzzed and he ordered a second for me but I knew I couldn't handle it so I slowed down, but when I have even one shot of a hard drink I get very, very, very excited (so to say), and KISSING, is the first sign of that direction...so I kissed him on his cheek. He didn't refuse, but was very concerned that I had done it because I was "drunk"; I said "No" and looked at my drink...he had the tendency of completing my sentences where I couldn't come up with the words to say what I was thinking, and he just said "and that is why you are pacing yourself." I couldn't believe it; it was exactly what I meant to say.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    What do you mean "we," white man?
    N types...the same hormones involved in development of our body also involves in development of the central nervous system and every stress or stressor is directly resulted on the digestive tract, so we have very sensitive systems.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I was referring to the thread title.
    Sorry,

Everyone who hasn't yet seen his pictures.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Because we don't often go to club, and our duals on occassion do, it's hard to find us...not that we don't enjoy dancing but up past a certain hour, when we are fully developed around 27 and on, those activities drain us. Unless we are with our duals, who demand for us to get certain rest at certain time, and if they are perceptive enough will make us prepare for certain activities.

That is what Filatova understood as "demanding" nature of ESTj that balances us out.

Unfortunately, if not completely dualize, our Ne stimulates ESTj's to accessive overworking; we recognize their internal stress level that triggers all sorts of inappropriate reactions to thing; but, if they don't listen to us and get rest when we want them to (see how that works with them making sure we get rest at other times?), they will excess and neglect us.
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My duals are very attracted to me because I fight for things, that I just don't take things laying down...but they don't often understand me...for example.

My aunt asked me to do her taxes a week ago and said there's an emergency that I do it now...when someone says now...my brain goes into do it now, not later; at the same time, I made a date with a guy today...that choice do I make? Both are equally important, I don't want to neglect either one; neglegence is not my deal; I don't want either one to feel that they are not important.

Situations like this upset me, confuse me, put me in a mental block, where I know what I can do but I don't know what needs to be done....Filatova example.

I need my dual to use logic and tell me that, for example, do this, then that. If I am not told, I get consumed and distracted.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-21-2010 at 09:34 PM.
    -

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33
    fhsweeeeeow feww weeow weeeeeeooooowwwwwwww
    Someone close the window, it sounds like cicada season has come again.